你感到威胁了吗
Do you feel threatened?
这么说我们转移到心理学问题了
Oh, have we moved on to psychology?
我发现你的求知欲具有攻击性
I find your hostility curious.
我想知道你为什么会认为我具有攻击性
And I'm curious as to why you think me hostile.
要是你不认同我手术的方式
You know, if you don't agree with my approach,
我希望你直接说出来
I wish you would voice your issues.
我没有不认同
I-I don't disagree.
我可不相信
I don't believe you.
你是说我在撒谎吗 先生
Are you calling me a liar, sir?
那好 知道吗
Fine. You know what?
之前我说我可以接受那个开放式手术
Earlier when I said I was okay with that open procedure,
其实我不能接受
I wasn't.
《陆军野战医院》的
That might have been okay when, like,
鹰眼和B.J.倒是可以这么做
Hawkeye and B.J. did it on Mash,
美国七十年代电视剧
但是我们已经进入新世纪了
but this being the new century and all,
就像之前说过那样 我会用内视镜治疗
I would have, as I said earlier, treated it endoscopically.
那你之前说谎了
Then you lied earlier.
我的神呐
You know what? Oh, God.
我可以运用不同时期的医疗设备
I can answer these questions any way you want
运用任何你想要的方法来回答这些问题
using medical techniques from any era.
不如我们
So how about we just,
选一个你喜欢的年代
you know, pick a decade you're comfortable with
再来回答问题
and go from there?
很好...
Well, then...
很高兴我能给这样一位天才进行考试
It's been a pleasure being witness to such genius.
我完全可以退休了
I can now finally retire
既然在场这位高端并有创造力的人才
knowing that such advanced and creative minds
已在外科领域工作了 对吗
are at work in the surgical field, hmm?
结束了吗
That's it?
我想我们今天受得教育已经够多了
Oh, I think we've had enough of an education today,
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
可是 还剩二十分钟
But... there's still 20 minutes.
没必要
No need.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
我会做一个活检
I'd do a biopsy.
病理显示小叶原位癌
Path shows L.C.I.S.
你认为乳♥房♥♥切除术的最佳方案是
What's your best mastectomy approach?
我会做一个乳晕外切口
I'd make a periareolar incision
以保留乳♥房♥♥下皱襞
to preserve the inframammary fold.
等等 你说的是小叶原位癌吗
But wait. Did you say L.C.I.S.?
没错 小叶原位癌
Yes, lobular carcinoma in situ.
不能做乳♥房♥♥切除术
You wouldn't do a mastectomy.
应做乳♥房♥♥钼靶X线复查
You'd observe and repeat mammos.
你已经做了皮肤保留乳♥房♥♥切除术了
You already did a skin sparing mastectomy.
这个问题有设圈套
That was a trick question.
你已经做出回答
You had all the facts to answer.
但我的答案是错的
Yeah, but my answer was wrong.
我不能通过 就为了个设了圈套的问题
I'm gonna fail because of a trick question?
这些题目就是要看你如何反应
The questions are designed to get your response--
你在说笑吧
You gotta be kidding me?
你错过了第一环节
You missed your first session.
能继续考试已经算你走运了
You're lucky to be even getting this chance.
我是错过了第一环节
Yeah, I missed my first session
可我有最他妈好的理由
for the best freakin' reason.
我在陪一名病人
I was with a patient.
几个月来 这个孩子一点机会
For months with this kid who--who doesn't have a chance,
一点机会都没有
not a chance.
我们给了他一个机会 想尽一切办法
And we give them a chance and we try everything,
当最后我还是束手无策时
and then when there's nothing left to do,
我就应该离开他母亲
I'm supposed to just walk away
一走了之吗
from his mother?
我必须陪着她 必须
I had to be there. I had to.
我错过了什么
And what-- what did I miss here,
一些设了套的假设性问题
a few more hypothetical trick questions?
看什么看
What are you staring at?
你们这些家伙是医生
You guys are doctors.
你们要做的是检验我能否当医生
You're supposed to decide if I'm gonna be a doctor,
这都不懂吗
and you can't understand that?
谢谢 卡莱夫医生
Thank you, Dr. Karrev.
是叫克莱夫
It's Karev.
你至少告诉我过了没有
Can you at least tell me if I passed?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
出租车
Taxi.
你...你不会想误了航♥班♥的
Well, you--you don't want to miss your flight.
是的 我不想误了航♥班♥
No, I don't want to miss my flight.
得走了
I better go.
理查德 昨晚的事
Richard, I don't regret last night
我一点也不后悔
one bit.
我也是
Neither do I.
只是时机不对
It's just bad timing.
我们住在不同的城市
You know, we live in different cities.
现在情形太复杂了
It's--it's too complicated right now.
是啊 时机不对
Yeah, bad timing.
再见 理查德
Bye, Richard.
再见 凯瑟琳 路上保重
Bye, Catherine. Safe flight.
要是有答辩的消息 打电♥话♥给我
Oh, uh, call me if you hear any more about the boards.
好的 你到家时打给我
Oh, I will, and call me when you get home,
好知道你安全抵达了
let me know you got there okay.
好
I will.
你...会去参加
Are... you going to
五月举♥行♥的创伤与危病重大会吗
the trauma and critical care conference in May?
在新奥尔良吗
In New Orleans?
我要在会上发言
I'm speaking at it.
我也是
Me, too.
我住在索奈会馆 他们把你安排在哪
I'm at the Sonait House. Where are they putting you up?
温莎贵府
Windsor Court.
别 索奈会馆要好多了
Oh, no. Sonait House is much better.
那的早餐饼好吃得让你站不住脚
The breakfast biscuits will make you jump up and down.
你什么时候的航♥班♥
When do you fly in?
应该是星期四
Uh, I think it's Thursday.
我也是星期四的航♥班♥
I fly in Thursday, too.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我整个查理又回来了
My whole Charlie is back.
你们真是奇迹制♥造♥者
You people are miracle workers.
我还要多久才能爬梯子
So how long till I'm back on the ladder?
我刚买♥♥了一个瓷砖锯
I-I just got a tile saw...
我得在拉毛水泥上镶嵌瓷砖
and I'm gonna mosaic the stucco.
你不能 谢博德医生 劝劝他吧
You ca--Dr. Shepherd, talk some sense into him.
这话不该我说
It's really not my place.
但如果你有话想跟你丈夫说
But if you want to say something to your husband,
还是请你自己说吧
please, by all means, you should do it.
我知道你有多喜欢装♥修♥房♥子
I know how much you love to work on the house,
但听我说 你的身体不适合做这个
but listen to me, you are clumsy.
并且想到会再次失去你我可受不了
And I can't stand the thought of almost losing you again.
拜托你稍微再想想
So would you just take a second
用你仅剩的脑袋
and what's left of your brain
考虑一下我的感受
and think about how I felt about it,
要是永远失去你 我该有多害怕
how scared I was to lose you forever?
你是对的
You're right.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
我会 我会找个新爱好
I'll--I'll--I'll find a new hobby.
可以和你一起参加的爱好 比如 保龄球
Something we can do together, like, uh, bowling.
别 我讨厌保龄球
Oh, no, um, I-- I hate bowling.
但你又没打过保龄
But you never even tried it.
没打过不代表就不能讨厌啊
Well, you can hate something without trying it.
今天真是太感谢了
Thanks, uh, for today.
能让我 呃
For--for letting me, uh...
你的表现非常出色
You did a good job in there.
谢谢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表