死亡改变了一切
Dying changes everything.
先是情感崩溃 这不可避免
There's the emotional fallout, sure.
更加实际的问题也接踵而至
But there's also the practical stuff.
谁来接替你的工作
Who's going to do your job?
谁又会照顾你的家庭
Who's going to take care of your family?
对你来说唯一值得庆幸的是
The only good thing for you is,
这一切都与你无关了
you don't have to worry about it.
素昧平生的人住进你的房♥子
People you never knew will be living in your house,
做着你的工作
working your job.
世界没有了你
The world just keeps on going...
仍照常运转
without you.
斯蒂芬 帮我个忙
Steph, I need a favor.
我替你做一周杂事
I'll do your scut for a week--
是两周...在你拒绝我之前
two weeks-- and before you say no,
我只想说 你今天看起来真的好漂亮
I just want to say that you look really pretty today.
而且你是同届里最有天分的实习生
And you're the most talented intern in our class,
我绝不是为了奉承你才这么说的
and I'm in no way trying to butter you up.
-所以不要说不 -不
- So you don't say no. - No.
你还不知道要帮什么忙呢
You don't even know what I'm asking you yet.
我知道 我可不会为了你接近梅杜莎的
Yes, I do. I'm not going anywhere near Medusa for you.
我还想活命呢 所以——不
I want to live so I will say it again--no.
没什么好怕的
Nothing to be scared of.
她不过是个主治医师
She's just an attending.
我们叫她梅杜莎只是因为...
We only call her Medusa because--
因为她跟神话中的怪物一样冷酷无情
Because she's a monster of mythic proportions.
怎么了
What's the problem?
我这有给格蕾医生的化验单
I have these labs for Dr. Grey.
那就给她啊
Well, then give them to her.
我都等了1个小时了
I've been waiting for those for over an hour.
我得先办入院...
I had to do an admission--
不要找借口
Stop making excuses.
对不起
Sorry.
也不要道歉
Stop apologizing.
闭嘴
Stop talking.
他的乳酸值正常 说明什么
His lactic acid is normal. What does that tell us?
说话啊
You can talk now.
说明他可能没患败血症
That he's probably not septic,
他没什么事
so he's gonna be fine.
可是他的白细胞计数升高了
Although his white cell count is elevated
我需要留意这个
so I should probably keep an eye on that.
我一定会留意的 以防他...
In fact, I will keep an eye on that so that he doesn't go--
去急诊吧 小心别害死人
Go to the pit and try not to kill anybody.
不错啊
Impressive.
我还以为只有杨能这么有威慑力呢
I would've expected that level of intimidation from Yang maybe.
没想到你也行
Not you.
话说杨怎么样 在明尼苏达还好么
How is Yang, by the way? Does she like Minnesota?
她可喜欢那了
She loves it.
帕克医生
Dr. Parker.
在那之前我都没意识到...
And that was before I realized...
-帕克医生 -里面竟然有个肿瘤
-Dr. Parker. -That there was a tumor in there.
我们花了大概三个小时
I mean, we had spent, uh, three hours
去解决那瓣膜的问题
trying to deal with the valve--
-帕克医生 -啊 杨医生
- Dr. Parker. - Oh, Dr. Yang.
你快来听听托马斯医生这个病例...
You've gotta hear about this case Dr. Thomas had--
大概 十年前了吧
must be what, ten years ago?
我看了那个叫奥伯曼的婴儿的片子
Um, I looked at the Oberman baby's scans.
之前我们商量的是做胸廓切开术
Uh, I know we discussed doing a thoracotomy,
但我觉得做胸腔镜手术更好
But I think a V.A.T.S. makes more sense.
好极了
Fantastic.
不过还是先让托马斯医生讲完他的故事
But let Dr. Thomas tell you about this story first.
简直难以置信
You're not gonna believe your ears.
不如我和你一起上台吧
How about I scrub in with you
这样我就能把整个故事都告诉你
and then I can tell you the whole story?
你的手术是什么时候
When's your surgery?
11点
11:00
唉 那不行 我11点有个搭桥术
Oh, that won't work. I have a bypass at 11:00.
可惜
Oh.
不如你推迟下你的手术
Why don't you move your surgery back
这样我就可以加入了
and then I can join you?
这个 真的不用了
Uh, that's really not necessary.
这样你又能看我11点的手术了
And then you will be able to, uh, watch my 11:00.
冠脉搭桥术 看过没有
It's a port-cabg. Have you ever seen one?
我做过了 做过三次了
I've done one. Three in fact.
那么你就可以观摩我的方法了
Well, then you'll appreciate my approach.
简直妙极了
It's even better.
等一下 你要去哪啊
Well, wait a minute. Where are you going?
我的救护车还没到呢
My ambulance isn't here yet.
现在我就可以开讲我的故事了
I can start the story now.
那病人当时66岁
The patient was 66.
其实我应该从我第一次见他
Although I suppose I should start
开始讲起
when I first met the man.
告诉你一声 今晚都已经准备好了
Just wanted to let you know, we're all set for tonight.
你还有没有什么问题或者担忧
Unless you had some questions or concerns.
没有
I don't.
好吧
Okay. Um...
5点见
5:00
好
Okay.
应多久检查一次她的血钙水平
How often should her calcium levels be monitored?
每12小时
Every 12 hours.
那么甲状旁腺术后
And what's the primary cause of hypocalcemia
出现低血钙的主因是什么
after parathyroid surgery?
不是吧
Really?
没有一个人知道...
Are you telling me not one of you knows that--
骨饥饿综合症
Hungry bone syndrome...
使得钙和磷迅速在骨骼中沉淀
where calcium and phosphorus are rapidly deposited into the bone.
你怎么在这
You're not supposed to be here.
最后一刻赶上了飞机
Got a last-minute flight.
不能不上吧
Couldn't pass it up.
-你今晚不用值班吗 -不用了
- You aren't on call tonight? - Not anymore.
我换了班
I switched shifts.
这次休息多久
What's your turnaround this time?
12个小时 我打算分秒必争
12 hours. And I plan to make use of every single one.
有人了
Occupied.
我不想让你走
Mm. I don't want you to go.
听我说 我真想推后去霍普金斯
Listen... I wish I could put off Hopkins
这样我们就有更多时间在一起了
so you and I could spend more time together,
可是我已经拖了一阵了
but I've already postponed them once.
我懂 可是人家就是不愿意嘛
Mm. I know, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
好讨厌离别哦
I really hate good-byes.
这个你会喜欢的
Well, you'll like this one.
我是不是让你别盯着我看了
Okay, what did I say about the staring?
我很好 而且就算不好
I'm fine, and even if I weren't,
你这么盯着我也没用啊
staring at me wouldn't make me more fine.
对不起 托瑞斯医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Torres.
艾弗里 你也要盯着看
Really, Avery? You too?
不 不是盯着 绝对不是
No, not staring. Uh, definitely not.
借过
Excuse me.
什么情况
Okay, what do we got?
我要问你
Hey, you tell me.
看起来像横向骨裂
Looks like a transverse process fracture
第三第四腰椎这里 看到肿胀了吗
at L-3, L-4, but see this swelling?
我看不出这是不是不稳定骨裂
I can't tell if it's unstable or not.
肯定是不稳定型
It's unstable for sure.
订间手术室 我们得开刀
Book an O.R., we need to get in there
尽快把压力释放出来
and relieve the pressure as soon as possible.
等下 "我们"
Wait. "We"?
你和我吗?
As in you and me?
这没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
事实上 这个...这个...
Actually, it is. It's...it's...
这个非常重要
It's a very big deal.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表