我听说他很棒 不过我说不准
I hear he's good. I mean, I-I don't know,
他可是新来的
he's new around here.
我住院的时候 她就会很紧张
She doesn't like it when I'm in the hospital.
让人奇怪她怎么嫁了个有慢性病的老公
Makes you wonder why she married a guy with chronic illness.
受虐狂呗 有问题呼叫我
Masochist. Call me if you need anything.
我要去CT室
I'm coming to C.T.
我没有任何异议
I wouldn't have it any other way.
太好了
Good.
梅瑞狄斯正在急诊室
Meredith is in the E.R.
瞧这个 十九世纪六十年代的手术刀
Look at this. Scalpels from the 1860s.
我准备送给梅瑞狄斯
I want to get 'em for Meredith.
她需要跟你谈谈
She needs to talk to you.
你能帮我拖一下吗
Oh, can you distract her?
淘宝上卖♥♥的
It's on eBay,
竞拍还剩下最后25分钟
and I got 25 minutes left on the auction.
德里克 简妮打电♥话♥来了
Derek, Janet called.
婴儿在几小时前出生
The baby was born a couple of hours ago,
看起来患有气管食管瘘
and it looks like a tracheoesophageal fistula.
你知道这病吗
You know what that is?
知道 是气管与食管间的
Yeah, it's the connection between,
畸形异常管道
the trachea and esophagus.
造成胃液流入肺部
Fills the lungs with secretions.
婴儿可能会呼吸困难 无法进食
Baby can have a hard time breathing and feeding.
没错 本特利医院太小 他们处理不了
Exactly, Bentley Hospital is tiny. They can't handle it.
我需要你去把婴儿接过来
So you need to go pick up the baby, bring her back,
希望你回来时 正送过来的那个孩子
and then hopefully, I'm done with the kid
已经被我治好了
that's on his way in by the time you're back.
你需要对急救车进行改造
You need to reconfigure the ambulance
以配合运输病危的新生儿
for intensive neonatal transport.
我认为你最好带其他人一起...
And I think you should get someone else to go--
格蕾 跟克莱夫走 他要去接个婴儿
Grey, ride with Karev. He's on a baby run.
我有事跟德里克谈
Well, I have to talk to Derek.
新生命危在旦夕 你长话短说吧
Well, newborn life hanging in the balance. Make it fast.
十岁男孩 面部被狗咬伤
10-year-old male, dog bite to the face.
现场生命体征稳定
Vital signs stable in the field.
好的 去外伤三室
All right, Trauma Three.
劳拉
Laura.
你好 艾弗里医生
Hey, Dr. Avery.
亲爱的 这是我的救命恩人
Honey, this is my guy.
你一定是格里芬
You must be Griffin.
你就是德鲁吧
And Drew.
你妈妈说你虽然是个孩子
Hey, your mom said that you were a kid,
但都跟我一样高了
but you are almost as tall as me.
你一点都不高嘛
You're not that tall.
非常感谢你把她治好了
So, listen, thanks so much for taking such good care of her.
不客气 你感觉如何
My pleasure. How you feelin'?
只想尽快回家
Oh, just ready to go home.
好的 但你回来复诊时
Okay, but you make sure to give me a page
记得一定要呼我
when you come in for a follow-up, all right?
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我终于明白你所说的电眼了
I, uh, see what you mean about those eyes.
要不是我这么自信
If I weren't such a confident guy,
我估计都要找他单挑或是什么了
I might have to, like, challenge him to a duel or something.
亲爱的
Honey.
有人能过来看看吗
Can we get some help, please?
说不定可以上诉
Maybe there's an appeal process.
-你问了吗 -没有
- Did you ask? - I didn't.
跟律师谈过了吗
You talk to the lawyer?
我刚跟简妮通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Janet.
我们会上诉 如果有必要 甚至可以告他们
We'll appeal. We'll sue the agency if we have to.
他们认为我们不能当佐拉的父母 德里克
They don't think we should be Zola's parents, Derek.
他们认为我不可信赖
They don't think I'm trustworthy,
而他们也不是第一批有这种想法的
and they're not the first ones to raise that concern.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
他们认为我不配当佐拉的母亲
They don't think I should be Zola's mother.
她不会回来了
She's gone.
情况会有转机的
It's gonna be okay.
总会有办法的
We're gonna find a way.
佐拉就是我们的孩子
Zola was our baby,
现在她不在了 我也不想再要孩子了
and she's gone, and I don't want another baby.
她基本上没有脉搏
She's barely got any pulse.
她是因何事而入院
What was she in for?
一个胸部脊椎融合术来矫正她的脊柱侧弯
A thoracic spinal fusion to fix her scoliosis.
托瑞斯医生刚批准出院 之前还好好的
Dr. Torres just released her, and she was doing fine.
心跳声音很沉闷
Okay, heart sounds are muffled.
快去呼阿尔特曼
Let's call Altman.
她呼吸不通畅 我需要给她插管
She's not protecting her airway. I'm gonna intubate.
-她还好吗 -先生 请去候诊室
- Is she okay? - Sir, there's a waiting room.
到底怎么了
What's happening?
请带孩子出去吧
Take your son out of here.
一旦弄清楚状况我们会及时通知你的
We will let you know when we know.
她需要超声波扫描
We're gonna need the ultrasound,
谁去把托瑞斯找过来
and somebody find Torres.
马上就去
Right away.
他们可以放音乐的
They can put on some music.
不用了 我就当小憩一会儿
Nah, I'll just take a nap.
你会没事的 你知道的 对吗
You're gonna be fine. You know that, right?
我知道
I do.
很好
Good.
我只是希望我没有花一整天时间
I just wish I hadn't spent the day
来劝你放弃你的希望与理想
trying to kill your hopes and dreams.
大概正是因为如此 我才开始吐♥血♥
You know, that's why I started spitting up blood,
这样你就能听我的了
so I'd win.
我很高兴你将要去医学院学习
I'm happy to have you go to medical school.
你不必如此的
You don't have to be happy.
但是我确实很高兴
No, I am. I'm not--
我喜欢医学院的学生
I-I love med students.
我还可以帮助你学习
I'll help you study.
你要当我的学习伙伴吗
You'll be my study buddy?
我会给你做记忆小卡片
I'll make you flash cards.
听上去真性感 我不确定我能承受得住
That's so hot, I'm not sure I can even handle it.
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
会成为你最可怕的噩梦的
It's your worst nightmare.
可能是吧 无所谓了
Yeah. Whatever.
我们会找到办法的
We'll figure it out.
不要动
Don't move.
贝利在哪儿
Where's Bailey?
亨利不需要我跟贝利两个都在
Uh, Henry doesn't need both of us,
我们一直认为由前外科主任来负责
and we all agreed that you'd be less of a hassle
你可以更放心一些
with the former chief of surgery.
没错 你真是个好人
Nice. You're nice people.
你打算采用有对照组的
So are you planning to get a look with contrast
还是无对照的方法呢
or just the non-contrast study?
你希望我选哪个
Which would you prefer?
两种都要
Both.
你能准备一些对照组吗
Um, can you get some contrast ready?
-没问题 -多谢
- Gotta it. - Thanks.
开什么玩笑呢
Are you kidding me?
是急诊室那边
The E.R.
-欧文要我过去会诊 -你去吧
- Owen wants a consult. - Well, go ahead.
这儿大概要五分钟 不需要咱们两个人
It'll take five minutes, and we don't both need
都站在这儿等着CT成像
to stand here watching the C.T. load.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果你五分钟之内回不来
If you're not back in five,
我会在相片出来之后去找你的
I'll find you as soon as the film comes up.
你会这么做吧
You will?
我说了我会 不是吗
I said I would, didn't I?
多谢你
Thank you.
看呐
Look at that.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表