脉搏频率79 呼吸率80
Pulse ox is 79. Respiratory rate is 80.
她胸壁退缩 呼吸困难
She's got retractions.
她怎么会不能插管呢
How come she's not intubated?
我们这儿最细的导管都用不上
The smallest tube we had didn't fit.
一定要告诉我你们带了婴儿用的导管
Please tell me that you brought a neonatal tube.
我们需要X光设备来检测插管后情况
We're gonna need X-ray in here for a post-intubation film.
静脉注射没有效果
This I.V.'s no good.
你们这儿连婴儿中♥央♥静脉穿刺包也没有吗
Yeah, you don't even have a neonatal central line kit.
没有
No.
骨内针呢
I.O. needle?
也没有
No.
你只有在给亨利做好插管而且遮好面部后
You will not call Dr. Yang into the O.R.
才能呼叫杨到手术室
until Henry is intubated and draped.
你要保证他的脸被完完全全遮盖住
You will make sure to drape every inch of his face.
你要做口头病历简述
You will give a verbal history,
并且直接略去病人姓名
and you will simply omit the patient's name.
但是韦伯医生会在场吧
But Dr. Webber's gonna be in there?
-是的 -他都知道
- Yes. - And he knows?
他知道 你知道 只有杨医生不知道
He knows, you know. Dr. Yang does not.
你能搞定吗
Can you handle this?
你确定吧
You sure?
我会戴着口罩对吧
Yeah. I-I mean, I'm gonna be wearing a mask, right?
只要我能忍♥住不假笑 那就
I mean, as long as I don't start giggling then we're...
我会做好的
We're fine.
她完全不想要孩子吗
She doesn't want any kids at all?
佐拉就是她孩子 她不想要其他孩子
Zola was her baby. She doesn't want another baby.
她会慢慢好起来的
Ah, she'll come around.
现在她情绪低落 给她点时间
She's upset. Give her some time.
我不清楚
I don't know.
听着 要是还不行 我可以让索菲亚当你家闺女
Look, if it doesn't work out, you can always share Sofia.
她已经有三个家长了 一切正常
There's three of us parenting her already. It kinda works.
没人会累趴下 你不用每晚照顾她
No one gets too exhausted, you're not on very night.
我们可以把你加进轮班表
We can work you into the rotation.
她是个孩子 又不是个分时共享的玩具
She's a baby. She's not a time-share in cabo.
你思想太保守了 这就是你的问题
You're close-minded. That's your problem.
这就是我的问题吗
That's my problem?
艾弗里
Avery.
那病人怎么样
What's the deal?
鼻子受伤严重 大量软组织缺损
Nose is hanging off and a lot of soft tissue loss.
神经有可能受损
Probably nerve damage.
罗宾斯医生有时间后我再通知你
I'll let you know when Dr. Robbins is ready for you.
是克莱夫
It's Karev.
怎么样
How's it going?
那孩子是败血症 现在有肺炎
The kid's septic. She's got pneumonia.
你到那里后给她插管了吗
Was she intubated when you got there?
对 他们这里没有任何新生儿的器材
Yeah, well, they don't have any neonatal stuff here at all.
我们为她插了管 现在开始通过脐带导管
We intubated, we started an umbilical line
注射浓度为10的生理盐水和抗生素
to hang d10 normal saline and antibiotics.
但她的氧饱合还没上升
But her sats aren't coming up,
所有氧气直接进了胃部
and all the oxygen's going into her stomach.
你得放安普莱茨伞
You're gonna need to put in an Amplatz umbrella.
他们连3-0气管导管都没有
They don't have a 3-0 E.T. tube.
你觉得他们会有安普莱茨伞吗
You think they're gonna have an Amplatz?
这样 抬高她的头
All right. Elevate her head.
行 把她头抬起来
All right. Get her head up.
他们有福格蒂导管吗
All right, do they have a Fogarty catheter?
是用于成人的
They use those on grown-ups.
有福格蒂导管吗
A Fogarty catheter?
-有 然后呢 -你把福格蒂导管
- Yeah, what else? - You're gonna have to
穿到气管中 插深点
thread the Fogarty down her trachea, pretty far down,
然后往里充氧
then blow up the balloon,
充到你能牵引
and pull up until you get traction.
那样能阻塞瘘管
That'll occlude the fistula
同时让肺吸到空气
and get the air flowing into the lungs.
把导管拿出时注意避免触碰盲袋
You're gonna have to keep the blind pouch clear on your way back.
我不确定你医务箱的工具
And I'm not sure you have
能不能做到这些
anything in your box that's gonna do that.
法标8号♥吸引管怎么样
Uh, how about an 8 French suction catheter?
那也行
Yeah, that'll work.
找到了
Got it. All right.
-插管时再给你打电♥话♥ -阿历克斯
- We're gonna call you when we get to rig. - Hey, Alex.
你们时间不多 知道这点吧
You don't have a lot of time. You know that, right?
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
看看
Look at that.
-左心室有个很大的裂口 -你能修复吗
There's a huge tear in the left ventricle. - Can you repair it?
不行 太大了 得搭桥
No, it's too big. We're gonna have to go on bypass.
阿尔特曼医生 你丈夫的电♥话♥
Dr. Altman, I've got your husband.
太好了 亨利
Oh, good. Henry.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.
太对不起了
I am so sorry.
这女人的心脏像喷泉一样喷血
This woman's heart is spouting like a fountain
却查不到任何原因
for no apparent reason.
听上去挺有意思的
That sounds like fun.
要有办法能离开这儿 我一定早就过去了
Well, if there was any way I could get out of here, I would.
别担心了
Stop worrying about it.
你可以在手术后握住我的手
You can hold my hand... in post-op.
我上次手术的时候你就像个胆小鬼
You were such a wuss before my last surgery,
这样可能会更好
it's probably a good thing anyway.
我那次表现有点失常
Yeah, that wasn't my best work.
我们都老夫老妻了
We're an old married couple now.
你不用载车送我去机场
You don't have to drive me to the airport.
不用送我到手术室门口
You don't have to walk me to the O.R.
我还是想你送我去机场
Well, I still want rides to the airport.
不让你去还不是因为你是高级医务人员嘛
That's 'cause you're high maintenance.
你懂的
You know it.
我们 手术后见
Look, I'll, uh, I'll see you after.
亨利 别因为用吗♥啡♥像做梦
Henry, don't ask for extra morphine
就要求多打
just 'cause you like the dreams.
-去工作吧 -爱你
- Get back to work. - Love you.
我也爱你
Yeah, you, too.
行了
All right. I'm good.
麻烦再拿点敷料
More sponges, please.
敷料再多也不够啊
Wow. There aren't enough sponges in the world.
抽吸
Suction.
她一定很难受 现在是待在手术室
Must be hard for her to be in the O.R.
而不是陪着你
and not here with you.
我能跟你说件挺丢脸的事吗
Can I tell you something kind of embarrassing?
行
Yeah.
我想上医学院
I want to go to med school.
这不丢脸啊
That's not embarrassing.
我一定不会是班上最小的
I wouldn't exactly be the youngest kid in my class.
对 但是你很成熟
Yeah, but you'll be mature.
更有远见
You'll have perspective.
我们班当时就没人有这优势
None of us had that in our class.
泰迪对我这个想法不太感冒
Teddy's not crazy about the idea.
我们还
We kinda had a...
还大吵了一架 就在我发病之前
a big fight about it right before all this happened.
她可能需要点时间来接受你这想法
Well, she might need some time to get used to the idea.
经营感情确实不容易
None of this is very easy on relationships.
你好像做得不错
You seem to do okay.
杰克森是吧 他很棒
Jackson, right? He's--he's great.
是不错 但我俩已经不在一起了
Yeah. Though we're not together anymore.
噢 那是马克·斯隆吗
Oh. Um... Mark Sloan?
我俩也不是一对
We're not together either.
那 那谁给我做手术
So who's... who's gonna be operating on me?
韦伯医生吗
Dr. Webber?
我不知道
I don't know.
泰迪有个病人 支气管内良性肿瘤
Hey. Teddy's got a patient with an endobronchial carcinoid.
她想让你负责
She wants you to take care of it.
-现在吗 -对
- Now? - Yes.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表