Janet was gonna take the baby, so...
我先下手了
I took off.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
人都会犯错
You know, people make mistakes.
就像 我今天在手术室
I mean, I almost killed Alex
差点杀了阿历克斯
in the O.R. Today.
所以犯错没什么大不了的
So we'll just figure it out.
怎么回事
How?
-不知道 -不
- I don't know. - No.
你对阿历克斯做了什么
How'd you almost kill Alex?
给他注射了一毫升肾上腺素
With a c.c. of epi.
无所谓啦 他不会有事的
What-whatever. You know, he'll be fine.
只是
Just, um...
在这别走 我来处理此事
just stay here. I'll fix this.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我会搞定的
I'm gonna fix it.
请递给我10号♥刀
Hand me a 10-blade, please.
好的
Okay.
格外小心 不能切得太深
Have to be careful not to cut too deep
以免切到网膜
into the omentum.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
什么事
Yes.
你好 泰迪·阿尔特曼在此
Hi. Teddy Altman here.
很高兴看到你
Yeah, nice to see you.
我以为贝利医生只是旁观
I-I thought that Dr. Bailey was just observing.
是啊 既然她在这儿 她就发挥作用
Yeah, well, she's here, so she's gonna make herself useful.
韦伯医生 我是外科医生
Dr. Webber, I'm a surgeon.
大家都知道
That's the word on the street.
你让一名主治医生在简单的
You have an attending assisting you
皮下设备插入手术中协助你
In a simple subcutaneous device insertion.
你在手术前一个小时才紧急通知了亨利
You rushed Henry into surgery with an hour's notice.
你 你有什么瞒着我吗
What... Wh-what are you not telling me?
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman--
关于他的检查 他有什么
Is there something that he didn't tell me
没告诉我吗
about his checkups?
我是说他的糖化血红蛋白是不是太高了
I mean, is--is--is his HbA1c too high?
又开始了
Here we go.
你们瞧 我是个医生
Look, I am a doctor
有事情不对劲的时候我会知道
and I know when something is wrong,
这件事就不对劲
and something is wrong.
阿尔特曼医生 我很赞赏你
Dr. Altman, I'm fond of you,
所以我在头脑中倒数三十秒
So I'm gonna count to 30 in my head
然后我就叫保安
before I call security.
理查德 我只是在问你
Richard, I'm--I'm just asking you--
离开我的手术室 马上离开
Get out of my O.R. Right now.
我不需要待在这儿
I don't need to be here.
他们只是想观察我
They just want to observe me
以防我再次昏厥
and make sure I don't pass out again.
这主意不错
Not a bad idea.
那小孩怎么样
How'd the kid do?
他有几处脊柱骨折
He has a few spinal fractures,
但看上去他已经脱离危险了
but it looks like he's out of the woods.
你得和你朋友和好
You need to make up with your friends.
无所谓
Whatever.
你一个朋友今天差点杀了你
One of them almost killed you today.
只是个小事故
It was an accident.
没人挺你
Nobody has your back.
没人关心你
Nobody is looking out for you.
事故发生时就是这样 是不是
That's when accidents happen, okay?
这不是个人问题 这是个很严重的问题
This isn't a personal problem. This is a professional one.
让你成为坏员工
It makes you a bad hire.
并且 这也意味着我得担心你
Also, it means that I have to worry about you,
因为没人担心你
because no one else is.
然而我不想担心你
And I don't want to worry about you.
我宁愿在儿科病房♥里教训你
I'd much rather be kicking your ass on my peds ward.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
你愿不愿意坐下来聊一会儿
Do you want to sit and talk for a minute?
我想
I do. I...
我真的非常想
I really very much do,
但是我现在必须做一件事
But I have to go do something right now,
这件事不能等
and it can't wait.
拜托你
Please...
请相信我很想和你说话
Please believe that I want to talk to you
我现在不能跟你谈话不是因为我品行不好
and I'm not blowing you off because I'm a terrible person
或是我不在乎你
or because I don't care about you.
没有一个是真的
None of that is true.
她还好吗
She okay?
没变化
Uh, no change.
我只是
I just...
我不想搞砸
I don't want to mess this up
不想像我搞砸一切那样把它搞砸
like I messed up everything else.
你说什么 你在手术室里很厉害
What? You were great in the OR.
我不是冈瑟
I wasn't the Gunther.
我顶多就是个好助手
I was a super-duper assistant.
他们会撤销我这个住院总的职务吗
Are they gonna fire me as chief resident?
不会
No.
这只是你做住院总的第一天
It was your first day.
他们只会
They'll just...
让你再做一次
make you do it again.
该放设备进去了
It's time to place the device.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
把设备放进去
Place the device.
主任 你有什么话想跟我说吗
Sir, is there anything you want to tell me?
别搞砸
Don't screw it up.
一个外科医生试验阶段做
A surgeon doing the early stages
人体试验的初级阶段时
of human trials on his experimental procedure
从不把重要步骤给其他人做
never hands over the reins
绝对不会
to someone else, ever,
除非有什么错
unless something is wrong.
阿尔特曼说这很奇怪
Altman said this was weird,
我开始还以为是因为她作为妻子不理智了
but I just thought she was being a wife.
贝利
Bailey...
你又开始酗酒了吗
are you drinking again?
好吧 那就能解释一切了
Ooh, that would explain a lot.
是的 天啊 我希望是那么简单
Yes, it would. God, I wish it were that simple.
拿起手术钳 贝利医生
Pick up those forceps, Dr. Bailey.
现在看着浅表动脉
Now watch the superficial arteries.
那是开始危险的地方
That's where it gets dicey.
再增加点牵引 格蕾医生
Let's get more retraction, Dr. Grey.
好了 不要 不要着急
Right. Okay. Don't--don't-- don't rush it.
好了 你看到那些血管了吗
All right. You see those blood vessels?
看到了
Yep.
尽可能离这些血管近地植入
Implant the device as close to those as possible.
没有氧气供给
Without their oxygen supply,
胰岛细胞会坏死
the islet cells would die off.
很好
Good.
最后这些血管
And eventually the vessels
将成为氧气传送者
will just take over the oxygen delivery
将氧气完全传到装置里去
to the device completely.
看看那个
Look at that.
很有趣 是不是
It's interesting, right?
应该说它很美
It's actually kind of beautiful.
做得漂亮 贝利医生
Nice work, Dr. Bailey.
给他缝合
Close him up.
他 他就
Did--did--did he just...
他就这么走了吗
he just left?
起来
Get up.
不 我受二十四小时监护的
No. I'm under 24-hour observation
因为你差点杀了我
because you almost killed me!
我让你查出你自己不知道的心律失常
I revealed an arrhythmia you didn't know you have.
或许我救了你的命
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表