and the press are filling up the parking lot.
我觉得我快撑不住了
I think I might be out of my depth here.
我来对付父母吧
I'll deal with the parents.
你给保安部的菲尔打电♥话♥
You call Phil in security
多派些人手过来
and have him double the guard presence,
再给公♥关♥部的海瑟打电♥话♥
then call Heather in P.R.
让她去拖住媒体
and tell her to wrangle the press.
你回家 换件整洁的西服
You go home, make sure all your suits are clean.
新闻发布会上要用
You'll need 'em for the press conferences.
你能行的 亨特
You'll be okay, Hunt.
她什么情况
What is she like?
她会说话吗
Did she speak English?
还是像茱蒂·福斯特演的那个林中女孩一样
Or is it like that Jodie-Foster-in-the-woods movie?
电影《大地的女儿》中 茱蒂·福斯特饰演的主人公从小与世隔绝
失去了语言沟通能力
会说话 只不过话不多
English, although she's not really speaking.
她只是在不停地换台
She was just flipping through the channels.
我猜地下室里的电视信♥号♥♥不好吧
I'm guessing the TV reception in the basement wasn't that great.
你是不是想推掉面试啊
Are you trying to get out of your interview?
她的父母已经在赶过来了
The parents are on their way.
-我当然想去面试 -是吗
- I'm going. I want to. - Really?
我看你是想留下来
'Cause it seems like you want to stay and raise...
和你开心的帅老公
happy cutie babies
养你们开心可爱的小孩
with your happy cutie husband.
要离开了 你为什么不觉得伤心呢
Why are you so fine with leaving?
因为我是外科医生
Because I'm a surgeon,
我想在最牛的医院
and I want to work at the best hospital
和最顶尖的医生共事
with the best people,
你也应该这样
as should you.
你什么时候变得这么衰了
Since when did you turn into such a sap?
你们了解卡尔森循道会医院吗
What do you guys know about Carson Methodist?
不知道 我也不想知道
Nothing. I'd like to keep it that way.
在托莱多 或着距离托莱多一小时车程
It's in Toledo. Or an hour outside, I guess.
-我下周有面试 -托莱多在哪儿
- I interview next week. - Where's Toledo?
在加拿大
Canada.
在俄亥俄州 那儿有25万人口呢
Ohio. A quarter of a million people live there.
可医院距离托莱多一小时车程呢
But this is an hour outside.
罗宾斯让我去的 我不能不去啊
Robbins set it up for me. I-I can't not go.
很荣幸和你共事这几年
I've enjoyed our time together these past few years.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
现在我们正式分道扬镳
We are officially on different career paths.
我想礼貌地和你道别
It's only polite to say good-bye.
天啊 霍莉
Oh, my God. Holly?
是她
It's her.
是她
It's her.
你一点都没变 你...
I'd know you anywhere. You are...
还是我最爱的小女儿
still my perfect baby girl.
霍莉 我知道一切发生得很快 可是...
Holly, I know it's soon, but...
我想抱抱你
I would like to hug you.
可以吗
Would that be okay?
闺女啊
Oh, my baby girl.
闺女啊
My baby girl.
闺女啊
Baby girl.
我们有新的规划
We're a new program,
这好事你正好能赶上
so you're on the verge of something great here.
托莱多附近的卡尔森循道会医院
五天后
现在进来正是时候
You're lucky you're getting in now.
真的吗
Really?
没错 我们正准备升级新生儿重症监护室的设备
Oh, yeah. We're even about to upgrade our NICU.
就等待最后一轮拨款了
Just waiting on the final round of funding.
所以 接到罗宾斯医生的电♥话♥让我们很高兴
In fact, that's why we were so excited to get Dr. Robbins' call.
她跟我们说了
She told us all about that money
你为非洲儿童募款的事
you raised for those African kids.
梅琳达 这个是出院文件
Melinda, these are the discharge papers
那个肝移植的男孩的
for the liver transplant boy.
能帮忙准备一辆救护车转院吗
Could you prep 'em for transport?
你们放弃了一例肝移植
You're discharging a liver transplant?
我们的设备还不能应付这么大型的手术
We're not equipped to deal with cases that serious yet.
所以我们准备把他转到托莱多的兄弟医院
So we're shipping him to our sister hospital in Toledo.
饿了吗
You hungry?
今天是餐厅的"自助圣代冰淇淋"日
It's make-your-own-sundae day at the cafeteria.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
抱歉
Oh, hey. Sorry.
我还以为你是...
Uh, uh, I thought you were...
我还以为你是那个绑♥架♥犯呢
I thought you were the kidnapper.
不 你没听说他昨晚已经被捕了吗
No, no, I--you hear they caught him last night?
听说了
Uh, yeah.
事实上这是我回来的原因 需要更多的西装
That's why I'm here, actually. I needed more suits,
为新闻发布会做准备
you know, for the press conferences.
我以为你在梅瑞狄斯那复习
I-I thought you were studying at Meredith's.
我是回来洗澡的
Well, I came home to take a shower.
那我...收拾一下 就不烦你了
Well, I'll... clear up and I'll get out of your hair.
好吧
Okay.
别弄了
You know, just leave it.
你就住这吧
Stay here.
不行 不行 我...
Oh, no, no, no, I--
不用了 在答辩前我都会住在梅瑞狄斯那儿
No, I'm staying at Meredith's until the boards.
我会一直不在 你就住这吧
I'm never here. So just stay.
你确定没事吗
You sure?
直到答辩结束
Until the boards are over.
好吧
Okay.
那我... 那我先走
I'll, um... I'll go now.
好让你洗澡
Give you some privacy.
我想这是
This is, I think,
你第一天上学
your first day of school.
六岁生日
6th birthday.
看起来兔子就是这天的礼物了
Looks like that's where the bunny came from.
今天托瑞斯医生会重新给你的胳膊复位
So today Dr. Torres will be realigning your arm.
那时你的手肘就会更灵活了
You'll have a lot more mobility in your elbows.
他们真的以为这会有用吗
Did they really think that this would work?
给我看几本相册还有毛绒玩具
Give me some photo albums and a stuffed animal,
我们就能回复正常的生活吗
and we'd be normal again?
不 我想他们就是想帮你回忆起之前的事
No, I think that they are just trying to help you remember
因为你当时也只有六岁
because you were only 6.
那可以告诉他们我都记得
Well, then tell them that I remember all of it,
记得上学的第一天还有六岁生日
the first day of school and my 6th birthday,
就像我记得
just like I remember
他第一次逼我脱掉衣服的情景
the first time he made me take my clothes off
还有当我表现得不情愿时
and how hard he kicked me
他踢我有多狠
when I didn't act like I liked it
还有他那股烟草味的口臭
or how his breath smelled like cigarettes,
我试着逃跑好多次
how I could've gotten away a bunch of times,
但是每当我跑到外面
but every time I made it outside,
我就能在我的脑袋里听见他的声音
I could hear his voice inside my head...
他说我的父母不要我了
that they didn't want me,
对他们来说我已经死了
that I was dead to them.
我之所以最终逃了出来
And that the only reason I finally ran away
是因为他告诉我
was because he told me
他要再去绑♥架♥一个女孩
that he was gonna take another girl...
因为我已经太老了 没有价值了
because I was too old and used up
而且看起来很恶心
and disgusting now.
把这话告诉他们把
Tell them that.
我们之后会修复
We will then repair,
之前没有痊愈的多处骨折
uh, numerous fractures that never healed properly the first time.
现在病人情绪良好
The patient is in good spirits,
我们很高兴能让她
and we're grateful for the chance to allow her
在一个之前积极的...不可能有的
to heal in a way that wasn't positive--
良好环境下康复
pausible--possible before.
-我们希望 -谢谢你 托瑞斯医生
- We hope-- - Uh, thank you, Dr. Torres.
不好意思 她...
Excuse me! What about her--
霍莉对约瑟夫被捕有什么看法
How does Holly feel about Joseph being captured?
还有她父母 我们什么时候能跟他们谈谈
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表