We are doing the crossword.
"我要问你的问题"是什么
What is "My question to you"?
有一堆的字母
It's a bunch of letters.
呃...也许是个短语
Um... oh, maybe it's a phrase.
"我要问你的问题" 有人知道吗
"My question to you," Anybody?
几个字
How many letters?
二 三 六个
Uh, 2... 9... 13.
-六个字吗 -七个
- It's 13 letters? - 14.
不 我正看着呢 是六个
No, I'm looking at it. It's 13.
不 是七个 再数一遍
No, it's 14. Count again.
我刚数过了
I just counted.
你坐在那边是有透视眼吗
What, do you have X-ray vision from across the room?
"你愿意嫁给我吗"
"Will you marry me"
就是我要问你的问题
Is my question to you.
这字谜之所以这么简单
And the reason why it's so easy
是因为题目是我出的
is because I made the crossword.
花了我两个月的时间
Took me two damn months
更别提我从《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上找模板了
not to mention getting a mockup made of The New York Times.
这句话有七个字
The phrase has 14 letters.
"你"一个 "愿意"三个
"Will," Four, "You," Seven,
"嫁给我"六个 "吗"
"Marry," 12, "Me"...
七个
14.
抓到了
Got it.
在第四颈椎骨
It was in C-4.
好了 温度降到30度了
All right, temp's down to 30 degrees.
阻断主动脉
Cross-clamping the aorta.
好了 看看我们要做些什么
All right. Let's see what we're working with.
-该死 -这没有被扫描出来
- Damn it. - This wasn't in the scans.
肿瘤渗入心室过深
The tumor's infiltrated much deeper into the ventricle.
心室成形重建术
Reconstructive ventriculoplasty
不能将它切除
isn't gonna cut it.
我们做一个方坦氏手术
We could do a Fontan?
直接把右心房♥缝在肺动脉上
Directly sew the right atrium to the pulmonary artery.
我们可以把剩下的都补上
We could patch whatever's left.
这对血流量有好处
That would help with blood flow,
但是切除时留下的洞...
but the hole in the resection would--
是啊 他就交代在这手术台上了
Yeah. He--he'd arrest right on the table.
我们可以采用右心室至肺动脉导管
We could do an R.V. to a P.A. conduit--
不 那玩意会钙化 会害死他的
No, the thing would calcify. It would kill him.
尸体移植术呢
A cadaver homograft?
洞就会太大了
Uh, the hole would be way too big.
立即导致心力衰竭
It's instant heart failure.
她们不知道该怎么做 凯丽
They don't know what to do, Callie.
她们束手无策
They have no idea.
不会的 那可是阿尔特曼和杨 好吗
No, it's--it's Altman and Yang, okay?
他们会想出办法的
They'll figure something out.
他们会想出来的
They're gonna figure something out.
加油 大伙 加油啊
Come on, guys. Come on.
嗨
Hey.
塞多纳
Sedona.
亚利桑那州城市
我的心脏怎么样了
How's my ticker?
没有癌症了
Cancer free?
肿瘤已经渗入了你的心脏
The tumor had taken over your heart,
没有办法能把它弄出来 所以...
and there was no good way to get it out so...
她们只能缝合
they had to close up.
但我以为
But I thought...
你说这是我最好的机会了
you said it was my best shot.
是的
It was.
那么
So...
我想我要去伯利兹了
I guess I'm going to Belize.
对
Yeah.
太蠢了
Stupid.
我怎么这么蠢
I'm so freakin'...
我为什么不早点过来
Why didn't I come sooner?
我为什么不早
Why didn't I come...
天哪
Oh, my god.
我怎么这么蠢
I'm so stupid.
太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
不要自责
No. No.
我真是太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
我真是太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
我感觉我们留不住杨了
I-I think we're gonna lose Yang.
欧文 到底发生了什么 请告诉我
Owen, what happened? Please tell me.
我已经想尽一切办法
'Cause I-I have tried everything
就差没把我的工作直接给她了
short of offering her my own job.
真的 我又跳又唱的
I mean, I've sang, I've--I've danced, I've--
我和别人上♥床♥了
I slept with someone else.
所以
So...
你做什么都无济于事
There's nothing that you could've done.
她不是想离开你
She's not leaving you.
她是要离开我
She's leaving me.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
霍普金斯没拒绝你 对吧
Hopkins didn't pull the offer, did they?
他们给我提供了国际轮班机会
They, uh, gave me the international rotation
包揽了所有的路费
and the moving expenses,
他们还帮我付清
and they took care of, uh,
所有的贷款 大学贷款 医学院的
all my loans-- college, med school.
甚至还提供抵押贷款补贴金
They're even throwing in a mortgage allowance.
我都能买♥♥♥房♥♥了
I could buy a house.
不错啊
Good.
他们满足我一切要求
They gave me everything I asked for.
亨特也是
So did Hunt.
那
Then...
你怎么不去大肆庆祝一番
why the hell aren't you celebrating?
从没有一个地方这么想要我
No one's ever wanted me like this.
你还没看清形势啊 克莱夫
You just don't recognize the view, Karev...
人群已然癫狂
The crowd going wild,
人们争先恐后地拍照
people taking pictures,
胶片卷都不够你用了
the snap of the tape as you break it.
你说的什么意思
What are you talking about?
想想当你最先冲过终点线的情形
What it looks like when you finish first.
主任 你呼我
Chief, you paged?
对
Yeah. Uh...
我明年没法雇你了 凯普娜
I can't hire you next year, Kepner.
我...我会再答一次辩的
I-- i'm--I'm--I'm taking my boards again.
你知道我肯定能过
You know, I'll--I'll pass this time.
你完全没必要担心
You--you don't have to worry about that--
不仅仅是答辩的问题
It's not just about the boards.
我最后重整了我的预算
I've had to do some last-minute rejiggering of my budget,
发现我已经没钱再
and I just don't have the money--
这是一所顶尖医院 怎么会没钱
This is a top-ranking hospital. There's always money.
我能帮你筹资
I-I-I can help you find it.
我很会精打细算的
I'm really good with budgets.
主任
Chief...
我已经一无所有了
I have nothing left.
西雅图圣恩是我唯一的选择
Seattle Grace was my last option.
但你已经不再是这份工作
You're not the best candidate
最佳的候选者
for the job anymore.
我很遗憾
I am sorry.
他们的胸骨和隔膜连体了
They're conjoined at the sternum and the diaphragm.
手术很棘手
It's tricky.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
西雅图还在你考虑范围内啊
So Seattle's still in the mix.
真令我诧异啊
That's a surprise.
是因为欧文吗
Because of Owen?
克里斯蒂娜 他应该和想要孩子的人一起
Cristina, he should be with someone who wants a baby.
而你该和想要你的人一起
And you should be with someone who wants you.
够了吧
You know what?
你们大家都
You and everyone else needs to just...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表