人的身体
The human body
可以代偿损伤
is designed to compensate for loss.
适应力强
It adapts,
不需依靠无法拥有的东西
so it no longer needs the thing it can't have.
-把婴儿床拆了吧 -不要
- Guess we should take the crib down. - Oh, no.
我只是在把佐拉穿不下的衣服整理出来
I'm just sorting through the clothes that Zola's grown out of
好拿去送人
so I can give them away.
她现在肯定长大了不少
I mean, she's so big now,
等她回来的时候肯定都穿不下了
when she comes back, she'll never fit into these.
我们已经好几周没收到消息了
We haven't heard anything in weeks.
简妮说会需要一段时间
Janet said it was gonna take a while,
再等等嘛
and it's taking a while.
要有耐心
Just be patient.
来叠衣服吧 会感觉好点
Just fold these. It helps.
不知道为什么 反正会好点
I don't know why, but it helps.
她会回来的
She's coming back.
但有时候损伤太大
But sometimes a loss is too great,
身体无法自愈
and the body can't compensate on its own.
这就得靠外科医生了
That's when surgeons get involved.
别这样
Stop it.
我在做早餐呢
I am making breakfast.
你从来不做饭的
You don't cook.
我做啊...
I do...
偶尔做
sometimes.
给
Here.
尝尝
Try these.
炒鸡蛋
Eggs cooked
基本上是用左手炒的
almost entirely with my left hand.
泰迪说 最优秀的心外医生
Teddy said, the best cardio surgeons
可以两只手开工
have two dominant hands.
就像有超能力一样
It's like a superpower.
我在训练左手呢
So I am in training.
还要吗
Want some more?
我觉得...
You know, I think...
我想要点别的
I think I want something else.
不要
Oh, no.
这是我的超能力 我也只用一只手
That's my superpower. I only use one hand, too.
你要去哪儿
Hey. Where are you going?
去莫丽家待两天
Um, to visit Molly for two days.
不错啊
Oh, that's great.
杰克森安排的 临时安排
Jackson arranged it. It was a surprise.
是嘛
Oh.
-"是嘛"是什么意思 -没什么
- What do you mean by that? - Nothing.
就是我知道了
Just oh.
听上去你的潜台词是
'Cause it sounded like you meant,
"真的吗 正好在他母亲来这看他的时候
"Really, he arranged for you to go visit your sister
安排你去妹妹家
at the exact time his mother's coming into town?
我猜他没那么喜欢你
Guess he's not really that into you,
不然就该像正常情侣一样
otherwise, he'd want you to meet his mother
带你去见他妈了"
like a normal person."
不 你有妈妈
No. You had a mother.
而我和杰克森是外科医生的孩子
Jackson and I had surgeons who procreated.
这种情况比较复杂
It's just a little complicated.
我...我不应该去 对吗
I-I-I shouldn't go, right?
去吧 我觉得挺贴心的 他想让你
No, I think it's sweet that he wants you
远离争端
to get out of the line of fire.
出租车到了
That's my cab.
算了 我还是不去了吧
Yeah, I-I should stay.
我劝你趁这个机会赶紧走
I think you should probably get out while you have the chance.
早上好
Morning.
我今天和你一起做手术
I'm in your O.R. today.
我看到了
I can see that.
不会有什么问题 对吧
It's not gonna be a problem, is it?
当然不会
No.
那就好 因为...
Good, good, 'cause, uh,
我一直在躲着你
I was avoiding you,
现在我不躲了
and now I'm not.
是这样 有人说你在跟个护士约会
See, I'm told you're dating a nurse
这没什么 谁不喜欢护士呢 但是...
and kudos to you, 'cause who doesn't love a nurse, but...
我一直在用拿铁
I've been bringing lattes
贿赂一个负责排班的人 叫皮埃尔
to some dude in scheduling named Pierre
让他别把我们安排在一起做手术
so he'd keep me out of your surgeries.
我不想让你为难
You know, I wanted to make it easier for you,
因为你曾经告诉我
since you told me
你受过伤 非常脆弱
you were being held together by tape and glue.
可现在看来 你和一个男护士卿卿我我的
But now that you're being held together by a male nurse,
于是我就让皮埃尔自己去买♥♥拿铁了
I'm gonna let Pierre go ahead and get his own lattes.
手术室见
See you in surgery.
玛兰达 今晚的排队来不来
Hey, Miranda. You coming to dinner tonight?
嗯...
Y-yeah.
只有你和伊莱两个人
And is it just you and Eli
还是要把本的屁♥股♥也一起带上
or will Ben's butt be joining us, too?
开玩笑啦
Joking.
我... 我刚刚是开...
That was-- that's just a-a-
开玩笑的
a joke.
我就暂定只有你们两个人来
I'll assume that it's just two for dinner,
你可以... 闪了
and you can, uh--bye.
我看到手术版了
Hey, I saw the board.
三个胰岛细胞移植术 亨利还要来复查
Three islet device surgeries and a follow-up on Henry--
你会不会太辛苦了
spreading it a little thin.
你是关心我还是关心你的试验
You concerned about me or your trial?
不 是你的试验
No, your trial.
可你在我旁边唠叨个不停
Well, the way you're trying to micromanage me,
看来你觉得试验还是你的
it seems like you still think it's yours.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾离开神外了
Yeah, but Meredith Grey's stepping away from neuro.
她需要一个新的方向
I mean, she needs a new focus,
你正好可以让她来帮忙
and you could use the help.
她有天赋
She's got a gift.
天你个头
It's a gift, all right.
她还是有优点的
She could be a real asset.
我说不行
The answer is no.
真不敢相信 阿尔特曼为了个病例研讨会
I can't believe Altman postponed our surgery
把手术推迟了
for grand rounds.
不就是个无聊的讲座吗
It's just a boring lecture.
你老公说必须得来
Your husband said it was mandatory.
再睡一小时 就是这样
One more hour of sleep, that's what it is.
不 这回不无聊
Oh, no. It's not gonna be boring.
是杰克森的母亲 凯瑟琳·艾弗里主讲
This is Jackson's mother, Catherine Avery.
她是泌尿科医生 对吗
She's a urologist, right?
没错 我在西部恩典医院实习的时候见过她
Yeah. I met her when I was an intern at Mercy West.
她太神了
She's amazing.
她啊
She is...
就是一疯子
a lunatic.
才不是 她太有才了
No, she's not. She's brilliant.
她说的话总会给你很大震撼
She says these things that shock you,
但事后回想起来
but then when you think about them later,
却可以改变你一生
they change your whole life.
也可能毁了你一生
Or they ruin your whole life.
她为人恶毒 又爱管闲事
She's toxic. She's a meddler.
先警告你们 我妈做事没有底线
My mom has no boundaries. Be warned.
所以你才把莱西支走吗
Hey, is that why you shipped Lexie out of state?
什么 你把莱西...
What? Oh. You shipped Lexie...
哇塞
Wow.
某人见他妈妈一来
Who hides his girlfriend under a rock
就把女朋友藏起来了
while his mom comes into town?
某人的妈妈是个吹毛求疵的外科医生
Someone who's got a hypercritical surgeon for a mom.
我理解
I get it.
你妈能两只手开工吗
Is your mom ambidextrous?
我猜是的 所有顶级外科医生都是
I bet you she is. All the best surgeons are.
等等 你和我妈多久聊一次啊
Wait a second. How often do you talk to my mom?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表