The future of medicine.
不一定 不是所有人都那么让人绝望
I don't know. We're not all hopeless.
我知道 艾弗里大概把我宠坏了
I know. I'm spoiled with Avery.
他动作快 心思细腻还很有趣
He's quick, he's thorough, he's funny.
对 以一种非常无趣的标准来说
Right, in a very dry kind of way.
你们两个到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you two?
为什么分手
Why'd you break up?
很好
Great.
这个傻子
It's dumbo, the flying idiot.
我让他处理一个烧伤
I left him treating a burn.
现在估计他自己被点着了
Now he's probably the one on fire.
再聊噢
To be continued.
这里再拉开一点
Retract more here.
我需要看得更清楚点
I need better visualization.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
How can I help?
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我不能坐在酒店房♥间里
Look, I can't just stay in that hotel room
什么都不做
and not do anything.
也没有需要你帮忙的东西
There's nothing for you to do.
我在这里呢 刷完手能加入的
Come on. I'm here. I can scrub in.
也没有我能做的 阿历克斯
No, there's nothing that I can do, Alex.
你自己来看
Take a look yourself.
几乎整个肠段都坏死了
Almost the entire bowel is necrotic.
手术也无济于事
There's nothing else to be done.
我要缝合了
I'm closing.
*Here it comes*
*The unavoidable sun*
*Where's my head?*
*And what the hell have I done?*
我们都快垮了
We're falling apart.
梅瑞狄斯病了
Meredith's sick
阿历克斯他
And Alex…
他到底在想什么
What the hell was he thinking?
你现在不要想别人
See, you gotta put all that out of your head.
知道吗 专心完成你自己那一轮
Okay? Concentrate on your own game.
我是名战士
I'm a soldier.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
不过我们还没倒下 对吗
Hey, but we're still standing, right?
-对 没倒 -嗯
- Hell, yeah, we are. - Yeah.
我和你
Me and you.
我和你
Me and you.
他是谁
Who is that?
那个人觉得我抢了他的工作
Oh, that's the guy who thinks I stole his job.
他讨厌我
He hates me.
然后呢 他是个脑残
So what? He's a douche.
然后脑残来了
Ah, and here he comes.
伙计 别这样
Nah, dude, just don't.
-回来坐下 -不不 我想道歉
- Just sit down-- - no, no, I-I want to apologize.
我知道我下午很糟
I was a tool this afternoon.
没记仇吧
No hard feelings?
当然没有
Sure, yeah.
没关系 一点关系也没有
No problem. No problem at all.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没有什么对不起他的
You have nothing to be sorry for.
最好的人才能坚持到最后
I mean, best man wins and all that stuff, right?
或者说最好的女人 之类的
Or woman, whatever.
他多喝了几杯酒 你们知道吗
Yeah, he's had a few beers. You know what?
他今天收到了坏消息...
And he got bad news today, so we'll just--
我不过是想说 很显然
All I'm saying is, obviously,
她能给的我给不了
she can offer something that I can't offer.
好了 所有人都有点紧张
All right. Everybody's a little wound up, all right?
明天是个大日子 也许你比较想
So big day tomorrow, maybe you should, um,
好好休息
go sleep it off.
你是他的护花使者吗
Are you the boyfriend?
那你明年要当心了
You know, you should watch out next year,
因为泰德·斯蒂文森
'cause, uh, Ted Stevenson
对红头发有癖好
likes himself a redhead.
好了 凯文 我们可以走了
All right. Okay, Kevin. I think you can leave.
或许你已经发现了
Or maybe you found that out already.
你就是这样拿到工作的吧
Is that how you got the job?
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
等等 你得...
Hey, look, you need--
你认真的吗
Really?
继续吗
You want to go?
对 贱♥人♥ 我们继续
Yeah, bitch! I want to go!
-停下 -还想再来吗 我还没打够呢
- Stop! - Yeah, you want more of this?! 'cause I got more!
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your big mouth, all right?
我的红发下面长了脑子 傻瓜
Oh, yeah, it goes with my big brain, dumbass! What?
-这就是他们选我没选你的原因 -艾普丽尔
- That's why I got your job next year! - April!
够了
Enough!
如果30秒内你们不停下
Now if anyone is still here in 30 seconds,
你们就会被剥夺考试资格
You're barred from the test.
还站着干什么
Now get!
这不是我们的错
That was not our fault, okay?
这群西储大学的人
These Case Western Reserve guys,
-是他们先开始的 -你在这里干什么
- they started the whole-- - What are you doing here?!
我在这里干什么
What am I doing here?
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们不过下来吃点东西
We just came down here to get something to eat--
不 我以为你们是到这里来证明
No, I thought you were here to prove
你们没有浪费医院为培养你
that the considerable amount of money spent
花的那一大笔钱
training you wasn't wasted,
是来完成想做外科医生的梦想
that the dreams you had of becoming surgeons
而不会因为明天答不上来
won't vanish in a puff of smoke tomorrow
考官的问题
when the examiner asks you a question
而灰飞烟灭
and you can't answer it
而答不出问题是因为大晚上不好好睡觉
because instead of getting a good night's sleep,
却在酒吧里打架
you were engaging in a barroom brawl.
-咱们快走吧 - 快走
- We should probably go. - We should go.
-主任晚安 -晚安主任
- Good night, chief. - Okay, night, chief.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
真要命
Good lord.
所以你什么也没做
So you d--you didn't do anything?
就直接缝合了
You just closed him back up?
坏死的部分太多了
There was too much necrosis.
他不可能活下去了
He's not going to survive.
我们继续用加压剂
So we'll keep the pressors going,
和肠外营养 知道他能手术为止
keep him on T.P.N. until he's ready.
我们总会有办法的啊
There's got to be more that we can do.
摩根
Morgan.
我们已经尽力了
We did it.
你已经尽力了
You did it.
你已做了所有你能做的
You did it all.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的
I really am.
好 我这边快好了
All right. I am almost finished here.
我觉得这孩子的脾保不住了
I think this boy is gonna have to lose his spleen.
你觉得有办法保住么
You see any way of salvaging it?
没
Mnh-mnh.
血压骤降 怎么回事
What--B.P.'s crashing? What--what happened?
这里有裂缝 移植处在渗漏
There's a leak. The graft is leaking.
拿荧光仪
Fluoro in.
我就知道
I knew it.
你知道什么啊 移植处渗漏
What--what did you know, that grafts leak?
这很常见好吧
It's common. It happens.
那你就修复好然后出去
Well, fix it and then get out.
不然我这是干嘛呢
What do you think that I am trying to do?
裂缝在隔膜下面
All right, the leak is below the diaphragm.
我可以试着修复 就用
I can try and fix the graft by--
这里 下腹已经打开了
here. The abdomen's already open.
我们可以手动修复
We can try to fix it manually.
好 试试
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表