欢迎你一起来
You're welcome to join.
我还是算了吧
I'll pass.
我跟你说 你永远都不会忘记这一晚的
Oh, I'm telling you, it's an evening you won't forget,
还有孩子们 他们整个爱死了
and the kids, they just love it.
谁行行好杀了我吧
Could someone please mercy kill me
这样我就不用去吃那什么饭了
so I don't have to go to this thing?
你帮我 我就帮你
You do me, I'll do you.
最好给我留颗子弹 我可不想一个人去
Better leave me a bullet. Hell if I'm going alone.
杨和格蕾这时候出城 真是幸运啊
Yang and Grey skipped town at the perfect time.
她们晚饭之前就会回来
Oh, no, they will be back in time for the dinner.
因为我得帮她们拿该死的干洗衣服
Because I had to pick up their stupid dry cleaning
翻她们该死的衣柜
and--and dig through their stupid closets
找她们该死的高跟鞋
for their stupid heels,
还要照顾小梅该死的孩子
all the while babysitting Mer's stupid kid.
她...不该死 祝她长命百岁
She's not stupid. She's actually adorable.
你决定去杜兰了吗
Hey, you decide on Tulane yet?
我还在考虑
No, I'm still weighing my options.
要考虑很多事
Lot of factors involved.
至少你有的选
At least you have options.
想听听我的吗 我回莫林的时候
Hey, want to hear mine? When I go back to Moline,
是去素食冰店上班 还是回农场挤奶
do I work at the tastee freez or milk cows on the farm?
素食冰店 这还要考虑
Tastee freeze. No-brainer.
你还是个医生啊
You're still a doctor.
去你的杜兰吧
Just go to Tulane already.
确实有这么回事
It's a thing.
两个人彼此相爱 但不住在一起
People are together, but they live apart.
叫做"异地恋"
"Live-apartners".
多常见啊 连词都有了
It's common enough to have a name.
梅毒也多常见啊 连词都有了
Syphilis is common enough to have a name.
可不代表我想要这玩意儿
Doesn't mean I want it.
谁不想要什么
Who doesn't want what?
某些人要去洛杉矶 做外科临床实习
Somebody has gotten themselves a surgical internship in Los Angeles.
我想拓展一下
I'm branching out.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
我错了
Or not.
我们又不是世上第一对异地婚姻
We wouldn't be the first commuter marriage on the planet.
你们要结婚啦
You're getting married?
太棒了
Oh, that's fantastic.
好吧 你俩还是不要折磨我了
Okay, you should probably leave while you can.
我走吧
I'm going.
因为我的爱可以顶得过远距离恋爱
Because my love is strong enough to handle the space.
异地恋啊 也不至于世界末日啦
Long-distance relationship? Not the end of the world.
得了 你别给我来句"距离产生美"
You gonna give me some crap about "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"?
我想说"距离产生激♥情♥"
No. Absence makes the sex grow hotter.
亚利桑那每次只要离开一晚上
Arizona's only been gone for one night,
她会来的时候 一定会给我奉献一场
and already, she's inspired a totally hot "I miss you thing"
激♥情♥盛宴
when she gets back.
我准备好了性感内衣和多口味的食用人体彩绘漆[情♥趣♥用♥品♥]
I have lingerie and flavored body paint--
老天终于开眼了
Oh, there is a god.
准备好 按我数的来 一 二...
Okay, ready? On my count. One, two...
三
Three.
再来
Again.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
该死的
Damn it!
莱西 说下你的情况
Lexie, run it down for me.
我的腿和骨盆被压碎了
My legs and my pelvis are crushed.
我的另一个手臂没有了知觉
And I can't f-feel my other arm,
我不知道手臂还在不在
so I'm not sure it's even there anymore.
我的胸腔感觉要爆♥炸♥了一样
And, uh, my chest feels like it's gonna explode,
估计有很严重的...胸腔积血
so it's probably a massive... hemothorax.
我们... 我们得...
Oh, oh, we-- we gotta--
我们得在飞机上找找氧气 好吗
we gotta get the oxygen from the plane. Okay?
还有输液 她需要一个水瓶
And fluids. Fluids. She needs water bottles.
还有... 针管 氧气导管
And, uh, uh, the tubes, the oxygen tubes.
能找到输液的
We can get her fluids.
我们能找到输液的 快去吧
We can get her fluids, okay? Go get 'em.
快去快去
Go. Go get 'em. Go get 'em.
你为什么不动
Why aren't you doing anything?
她 她知道肯定 没用的
She...she knows it won't... help.
不会的
No.
你一定会没事的
You are gonna be fine.
住嘴 你不会有事
Stop. You're gonna be fine.
快 快去拿
Go! Get 'em!
我马上回来
I'm gonna be right back.
右上方有好多游离积液
I've got a lot of free fluid in the upper right quadrant.
-给CT室打电♥话♥ -这就去 医生
- Somebody call C.T. - Right away, doctor.
-双侧股骨开放性骨折 -脉搏有力 他状态还可以
- Open femur in two. - Strong pulse. He's good.
-把胸片拿过来 -马上
- I need those chest films, please. - Right away.
有事吗
What's up?
今天早上我接到了丽塔·西蒙的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Rita Simon this morning.
是吗 自打从巴格达回来以后我就跟她断了联♥系♥
Really? I...I haven't heard from Rita Simon since Baghdad.
我也很惊讶 尤其是当她问我知不知道
Yeah, I was surprised, too, especially when she asked me
你要去做医疗司令部的主任的时候
If I knew if you were taking the chief job at Medcom.
我...我本来要跟你说的
I...I was gonna tell you.
但是你没有
But you didn't.
我的神经外科主任已经去哈佛了
I've already lost the head of neuro to Harvard,
现在 我还要放下一堆让我焦头烂额的杂事
and now I have to find a new head of cardio
-去找个新的心外科主任 -我不会去的
- on top of everyone else? - I'm not taking the job.
我不过是没时间告诉他们罢了
I...I just haven't had time to tell Medcom.
什么...你说什么...你...
What...what do you mean, you're...
准备好去做CT
Let's get him ready for C.T.
我试着用夹板给你固定一下
I'm gonna try and splint this.
不 我自己可以来 我可以的
No, I can do it. I can do it.
杰瑞的颈椎需要固定
Jerry needs C-spine stabilization.
杰瑞是谁
Who's Jerry?
你还好吧 杰瑞
How are you doing there, Jerry?
他们找到我们 最多也就四个小时
I give us four hours tops before they find us.
在飞机上有个发射器
There's a transmitter in the plane
能发求救信♥号♥♥ 可以指引他们来救我们
that lets out a squawk that should lead 'em right to us.
找到德里克了吗
Did you find Derek?
还没有
Not yet.
杰瑞 有胶带吗
Jerry, do you, have any tape?
有 在机舱壁里
Uh, yeah. In the bulkhead.
左侧的柜子
In the cabinet to your left.
那儿还有把信♥号♥♥枪
There's a flare gun in there, too.
-太好了 -你听到有直升机飞过 就朝它发信♥号♥♥
- Yes. - You hear a chopper, you fire it straight up.
-还有莱西怎么样了 -不太好
- And Lexie? - Not good.
哦 太棒了 太棒了 太棒了
Oh, great. Great, great, great, great, great.
好了 头不要动
Okay, keep your head very still.
-恩 好的 -很好 很好
- Yeah. Okay. - Good, good.
杰瑞
Jerry...
有急救药箱吗
Is there a first aid kit?
急救...有 很大的一个急救药箱
A...yeah, a big one.
在你右面的柜子里
In the cabinet on your right,
驾驶员座舱的后面
behind the cockpit.
那里连柜子都没了
There's no cabinet there.
告诉她 再撑四个小时
Just tell her to hang on for another four hours.
好
Great.
嘿 嘿 等一下 不要走
Hey, hey, wait. Don't leave!
我腿没知觉了
I...I can't feel my legs.
这是因为我被困住了 是吗
That's because I'm trapped, right?
我意思是 我的腿没事 是吧
I mean, I'm gonna be okay, right?
我不会瘫痪 我将来还可以走路
I'm not paralyzed. I'm gonna walk again.
我不会有事的 是吧
I'm gonna be okay, right?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
我没找到他 到处都找过了
I can't find him. I looked everywhere.
-我找不到他 -也许他没事的
- I can't find him. - Maybe he's fine.
也许他去求救了
Maybe he went for help.
也许 但是我要...我要继续找
Maybe, but I gotta...I gotta keep looking.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表