你觉得华盛顿大学怎么样
What do you think about the University of Washington?
我不确定
Um, I'm not sure.
它和哈佛和斯坦福感觉不一样 它
It's not like Harvard or Stanford. It feels--
我不知道 反正它听起来挺可行的
I don't know. It feels doable.
你说可行
Doable?
好吧 抱歉我这么说
Okay, I-I--I'm sorry, but...
但是医学院不是你
Medical school isn't something that you--you--you--
想上就可以上的
You just decide to do.
是吗 那你呢
Really? How did it happen for you?
湖中仙女手上拿着一把镀金手术刀
The lady of the lake appeared with a gilded scalpel
赐你为医学院学生吗
and anointed you a med student?
很好笑
Ha ha.
我现在是认真的
I'm actually being serious right now.
我想上医学院的决定
I mean, how is my decision to go to med school
和你的决定究竟有什么不一样呢
any different than yours?
首先 我那时才19岁
First of all, I was 19.
很好 所以我现在太老了 然后呢
All right, great. So I'm old. What else?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
你上完三年预科了吗
Um, have you taken your three years of prerequisites?
还有医学院入学考试呢
Uh, how about the M-CAT?
没有 但我有学士学位啊
No, I have not, but I do have a college degree.
我可能是个棒球手
I may have been a baseball player,
但我还记得怎么学习
but I think I remember how to study.
还不算接下来的
Okay, that still doesn't account for
四年真正医学院学习
the four years of actual med school.
如果之后你又神经搭错
And--and if you decide to go completely crazy
想要成一个外科医生的话
and you want to try to become a surgeon,
那就是五年的住院实习
That's five years of residency,
-做研究生 -我从没有
- a fellowship-- - No, I never s--
从没有说过我想做外科医生
I never said I wanted to be a surgeon.
医学院出来还有很多别的选择
There are plenty of other ways to use a medical education.
行啊 很好
Okay, fine.
很好
Fine.
我很喜欢现在的生活
I love the way things are right now.
真的很喜欢
I really do.
我不希望之后十年
And I don't want to spend ten years
就变成嫁了一个医学院学生了
married to a med student.
对 你就希望我跟在你后面
No. You'd just rather I followed you around,
-讨人喜欢就行了 -你知道吗
- Looking cute. - Okay, you know what?
你知道那不是我的意思
You--you know that that's not what I'm saying.
我当时要死了
I was gonna die.
我生了病差点没救
My disease was going to kill me.
然后我遇到了你
And then I met you.
你走进了我的生活
You came into my life,
突然间我有了医保
and suddenly I have insurance,
有了妻子
I have a wife,
预期寿命也不再是三个月
I have a life expectancy beyond the next three months.
-我不想浪费一分一秒 -亨利
- Sue me if I don't want to waste any of it. - Henry,
-我只不过 -我
- I-- just-- - I'm...
我们家里见
I'll see you at home.
探测器轻松通过胆总管
Okay, probe passes easily through the common duct.
再做一遍活组织检查 就能缝合了
One more biopsy, and I think we're ready to close.
贝利医生 我做错了什么吗
Dr. Bailey, is there something wrong?
我有漏了什么吗
Did I miss something?
这个女人那么努力
This woman worked so hard
把儿子抚养成人
to raise her son, and then...
然后有一天 儿子却被公交车撞死了
one day, he just threw himself in front of a bus.
没错 他是为了救别人 但是
I mean, yeah, yeah, he did it to save someone else, but...
但你努力到最后
you work and work,
教育你的孩子做该做的事情
trying to teach your kids to do the right thing,
当他们为了心中正确的信念挺身而出的时候
and--and you want to be so proud of them
你想让自己为他们骄傲
when they stand up for what they believe is right.
但是看着他们伤害自己
But watching them destroy themselves...
为了做到这些 做到你教给他们的事情
In order to do it, to do what you taught them,
这简直
it's...
这让人恼火
it's just maddening.
你 你让人恼火
You. You are maddening.
他是我最得意的学生
He was my favorite...
乔治·欧麦利
George O'Malley.
他是
He was...
我最得意的那个
my favorite.
我知道
I know.
他很优秀
He was the good one.
我现在要插入T形管了
So I'm going to put in a T-tube.
穿毛衣吧
Wear a sweater set.
大多数人
Um, people have, uh,
对外科医生都有成见
preconceived notions about surgeons.
觉得我们都是冷血动物
They think we're cold,
咄咄逼人 狂妄自大
intimidating, egotistical.
毛衣则表示你是温暖的 具有母性的
A sweater set says you're warm, motherly.
如果是我的话 我会穿毛衣
If it was me, I'd wear a sweater set.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才是你呼叫我吗
Hey. You paged?
我现在还不能走
I, uh, I can't get outta here yet.
我得不时地检查我的病人
I gotta follow up with my patient,
确保她头脑还清醒
make sure she's in her right frame of mind.
嗯
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
还行 只是今天错过了一个手术
Yeah, I just... I missed a surgery today that...
其实不对
That's not true.
是我故意逃避了一个手术
I avoided a surgery today,
这手术我想了好几周
one I wanted to do for weeks.
因为你和马克之间的事
Because of this thing with you and Mark.
我和马克什么事都没有
There is nothing between me and Mark.
对 以前我就很努力说服过自己
Yeah, I've been trying really, really hard to believe that.
但是事实确是如此
But there is a thing.
而且短时间不会改变
And it's not going anywhere anytime soon.
至于我想学整形的决心
And this new thing with me and plastics?
暂时也不会动摇
That's not going away either.
所以一方得让步
Something's gotta budge.
所以我得离开
So I have to walk away...
离开你 为了我自己
from you... for me.
所以
So...
你选马克
you're picking Mark?
我已经做了太多
I've spent way too much time
危害我事业发展的事了 小莱
sabotaging my own career, Lex.
对
Yeah...
我选马克
I'm picking Mark.
你能
Can you...
你能跟我说我不该这样吗
Can you tell me I shouldn't?
听到直升机在屋顶降落的声音了
Heard a helicopter touched down on the roof.
等着他们呢
Let them come.
你说的对
You were right.
她就是钥匙
She was the key.
这才叫名单
Now this is a fine list.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
你也列了个单子
You made a list, too?
被你启发了
I was inspired.
噢 这个 这个我想放我单子上
Oh, oh, I wish... I-I want to put this on my list.
如果真碰到了
If one of those comes in,
就先到先得了
we'll have to see who gets to it first.
行
Okay.
行
Okay.
你好
Hi.
我们是哥伦比亚大学医院的护送队
We're the procurement team from Columbia.
交给你们了
She's all yours.
盒子里的心脏
Heart-in-a-box.
太惊人了
Hot diggity.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
像刚做过脑部手术的女人
Like a woman who just had brain surgery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表