Looks like the pericardium's about to burst.
我们得抽干♥他♥的心包积液
We have to drain his pericardial sac
来释放压力 不然他就会停止心跳
and relieve the pressure, or--or his heart will stop.
用什么工具
With what?
我们连18号♥的腰椎穿刺针都没有
We don't even have an 18-guage spinal needle.
18号♥穿刺针
All right. 18 gauge.
好了 我知道了
Okay, I got it. Okay.
拿住 把瓶盖打开
Hold this. Take the top off.
好了 做什么
Okay. Why?
用那个部分
Use that right there.
用这根管子
Ohh. Use the tube.
好主意 好主意 这招能行 嗯
Brilliant. Brilliant. Okay, this will work. All right. Sure.
消毒
Sanitize that.
这管子够长吗
Is the tubing long enough?
我要从剑突下进路进去 刀子
I'm going in, um, subxiphoid. Knife.
好 管子给我
Okay, needle.
给 拿好 小梅
Here. Here you go, Mer.
好了 马克 尽量别动
All right, Mark. Try not to move.
放松 马可 没事的 别乱动 没事的
Easy, Mark. It's okay. Don't move. It's gonna be okay.
朝着他的左肩插入
Aim for his left shoulder.
-慢着 打住 你会刺到他的心脏的 -我知道 我知道
- Wait. Don't. You'll puncture his heart. - I know, I know, I know.
小心 别刺到心脏了
Careful. Don't puncture the heart.
我知道
I know.
好了
Okay.
再深一点
Deeper!
好 好极了
Good. Excellent.
就是这样 就是这样 没事了
That's it. That's it. That's it. Great.
很好 没事了
Very good. It's gonna be okay.
很漂亮 就是这样 非常到位
That's good. That's it. That's exactly it.
-你成功了 -让血排到这里吧
- You did it. - Just let it drain into here.
你成功了 成功了
Oh, you did it. You got it.
我拿着呢 袋子我拿着呢
I got it. I got the bag.
你成功了
You got it.
好了
There.
去吃午饭吗
Wanna go for lunch?
喂 你们到底在干嘛
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
吃东西啊
Eating.
不行不行 你们今晚有宴会
No. No. You have a dinner tonight.
你们这辈子最重要的宴会
The--the biggest dinner of your lives.
是这样的 我不吃鸭肉
Here's the thing, I can't eat duck.
我在农场的时候养一只鸭子 它跟我一起住
I had a duck on the farm. It lived in the house.
那就点牛排嘛
So order the steak.
而且呢 我还养过一头牛
Here's the thing, I had a cow--
今晚谁都不想去
Look, no one really wants to go tonight.
主任已经在预约鸭肉了
He's preordering the duck.
拜托各位 你们的使命感哪儿去了
Come on. Where's--where's your sense of occasion?
在巴尔的摩的霍普金斯呢
In Baltimore at Hopkins.
韦伯跟我有点儿问题 他知道他干的好事
Webber and I have issues. Oh, he knows what he did.
我答辩都挂了 有啥好庆祝的
I failed my boards. I have nothing to celebrate.
哦 可怜的艾普丽尔考试没及格 有啥大不了
Oh, poor April fails her test. Big whoop!
我的住院总职位没了
I got fired from chief resident,
再然后就被这家医院解雇了
then I got fired from this hospital.
对了 我丈夫当时还背着我偷腥
Oh, my husband cheated on me.
你曾经跟男人结过婚
W--you were married to a man?
后来他死了
And then he died.
所以我当时觉得我这辈子都不会再有好心情了
So I didn't think I was gonna ever be happy again.
可我现在的生活是相当地美满啊
But now my life is pretty damn great.
所以你只是碰上了背时而已 没什么
So you're having a rough time. It's nothing.
眨眼就过去了
It's a blip.
而现在 你却在错过属于自己的时刻
And in the meantime, you're missing your moment.
你们熬过了住院医阶段
You survived residency.
放下手里的事儿 好好庆祝下
Stop and celebrate that.
因为时运无常啊
'Cause life... changes in an instant.
瞬息万变
It turns on a dime.
前一面你还在悲惨世界
One minute you're miserable,
转眼间
and then the next...
你就碰到了世界上最美丽的女人
you've met the most amazing woman in the world
还和她相爱了
and are in love.
此刻 属于你们的此刻
This moment, your moment,
转瞬即逝 失不再来
it only happens once.
对了 今晚的鸭肉
Oh, and the duck
会非常美味
is freakin' amazing.
喂
Hey.
马克
Mark?
他怎么了
What happened?
心包填塞
Tamponade.
小梅做了心包穿刺术
Mer did a pericardiocentesis.
-我的老天 -他暂时没事了
- Oh, my God. - He's holding on for now.
莱西在哪呢
Where's Lexie?
莱西去哪了
Where's Lexie?
莱西死了
Lexie's dead.
我们应该生个火
So we should get a fire started.
我...我这有火柴
Oh, I've got-- I've got the matches.
还剩下五根
We have five left.
把火弄大一点 让人能看到
Make it big so they see.
不是说只要四小时吗 杰瑞
What happened to the four hours, Jerry?
已经不止四小时了
It's been more than four hours.
嘘 听啊
Shh. Listen.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
是不是说没人会来救我们了
I mean, does that mean that they're not coming for us?
你不是说四小时吗 最多四小时
I mean, you said four hours. You said four hours tops.
是直升机
Ch-chopper!
我的天 真是直升机
Oh, my God. It's a helicopter!
救命啊
Help! Help!
-在哪 -我看不见 看不见啊
- Where is it? - I don't see it. I don't see it. Help!
用信♥号♥♥枪
Get the flare gun!
-去拿信♥号♥♥枪 -在包里 赶紧
- The flare gun! - In the bag! In the bag!
快快 开枪 我们在这
Oh, God, shoot it! We're down here!
回来啊
Come back!
怎么不好用
Why isn't it working?
再试试 再试试
Shoot it again! Shoot it again!
给我
Give it to me.
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
天哪 不要啊
Oh, my God, no!
救命啊
Help!
我的天 不要啊 快回来
Oh, my God. No, no! Come back!
不 不要
No, no, no!
我决定去杜兰
I chose Tulane.
很好
Good.
这对你很好
That's good for you.
忘了说 我很难受
I feel sick, by the way.
要离开这 离开你
Sick to leave here,
让我很难受
to leave you.
不过...
But...
很高兴你对此很高兴
I'm glad--I'm glad you're so friggin' happy about it.
我哪里高兴了
I'm not.
没一件让我开心的事
I'm not happy with any of it.
我离理想中的自己很远
I'm not happy that everything I thought I was
这让我很难过
turns out not to be true.
我没成为合格的医生
I'm not a board-certified surgeon.
不再是处♥女♥ 不算是一个虔诚的基♥督♥徒
I'm not a virgin. I'm not a good Christian.
我完全不了解自己了 但肯定是不开心
I don't know what I am, but I know I'm not happy.
我很喜欢和你做♥爱♥
I loved having sex with you.
你带给我七情六欲
You made me feel things...
你改变了我 杰克森
You changed me, Jackson.
这些经历我很珍视
And I loved that.
但我痛恨自己不能为丈夫
But I hate that I'm not a virgin
保留处♥女♥之身
for the man I'm gonna marry.
这让我一点都不高兴
I'm not freakin' happy about that.
而你因此不开心 则更让我难过
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表