and then I'm gonna be all done.
刚才你在技能实验室的表现很出色 梅瑞狄斯
Very impressive in the skills lab, Meredith.
你选了哪一科
What are you specializing in?
这个
Oh, um,
我之前想选神外
I was thinking about neuro,
但是我现在改了
but I'm making a change.
杰克森本来有机会进神外的
Jackson had a chance to be on neuro,
但是他拒绝了 跟我进了整形外科
but he turned it down to follow me into plastics.
你有机会和德里克·谢博德共事
You had an opportunity to work with Derek Shepherd
而你却拒绝了...
and you turned it down...
就为了进整形外科
For plastics?
杰克森·艾弗里 你才离开我多久啊
Jackson Avery, who raised
-怎么变成这样了 -妈 不要这样...
- you when I wasn't looking? - Mom, let's not--
-我还站着这呢 -我知道 亲爱的
- I'm standing right here. - I know, honey,
但这事跟你无关
but this isn't about you.
这关乎我儿子的未来...
This is about this boy and, oh...
看看谁来了 天时地利人和先生
And here he is, the man of the hour.
查德 亲爱的
Chad, honey,
你只能送到这了
this is as far as you can go.
伙计 等这一切结束
Buddy, as soon as this is over,
我一定要带你逛遍长岛的脱衣舞俱乐部
I'm gonna take you to test drive that thing
来试试你的兄弟
in every strip club on Long Island.
够了 查德 别说了
Okay, Chad, stop.
过去一年里 我们一直在说这个
For the past year, all we've talked about is this.
我很怀念一起聊尼克斯队的日子
I miss talking about the Knicks.
纽约NBA球队
向我保证手术一定会成功
Tell me this is gonna work
把以前那位哥哥还给我
so I can have my brother back.
一定会成功
It's gonna work.
我现在就去取器官
I'm gonna go harvest the organ right now.
手术室见哦
I'll see you in the O.R.
等手术做完后
When this is over,
你不准再提到我的阴♥茎♥了
you can never mention my penis again.
我保证
Promise.
行了
All right.
好了 伙计
All right, buddy.
该死
Freakin' hell.
那个肠梗阻很棘手
That's a pretty nasty bowel obstruction.
你一个人做吗
Are you on your own with that?
不 还有罗宾斯
No. Uh, Robbins.
很好
Good.
谢谢你让我做你的助手
Thank you so much for letting me help you with this.
你多久才有机会割一次阴♥茎♥啊
I mean, how often do you get to harvest a penis?
我觉得我们可以藉此好好聊聊
Well, I thought it would give us a chance to catch up.
拿着这个 宝贝
Take this, dear.
好了 开始吧
Okay, here we go...
多少怨妇都梦寐以求着这一刻
like millions of angry wives have dreamed of.
不过我们要以一个充满艺术性的
Except we'll start with an artistic,
椭圆切口开始
elliptical incision.
所以最近还好吗 亲爱的
So how's it going, honey?
你也知道 第五年了嘛
Oh, you know, it's fifth year,
住院总医师就好像一人当二十个人用
and chief resident is like 20 jobs in one,
除此之外 我还有手术安排板
and on top of that, I've got boards coming up
还要写手术记录
and surgeries to log--
要做的太多了
So much to get done.
那你什么时候有时间和男人上♥床♥呢
So when are you going to have sex with a man?
你什么时候能把这事儿给做了
When are you gonna get that done?
不
I'm s--
不好意思 你说什么
I'm s--I'm sorry. What?
我不知道也不关心你为什么还在等着 亲爱的
Look, I don't know or care why you're waiting, dear.
不过除非真的有重要的原因 我觉得你该去做
But unless you have a good reason, I say do it.
你太激动了
You're all wound up.
性可以让你放松自己
It'll get you unwound.
它可以助你成为一个更好的医生
It'll make you a better surgeon.
那根背静脉不错
Oh, that's a nice dorsal vein.
嗯 非常容易移植
Yeah. Easy to graft.
真的那么明显吗
Is it really that obvious?
你看这东西的眼神就像它会咬你一样
You keep looking at this thing like it's gonna bite you.
我
I...
凯瑟琳·艾弗里
Catherine Avery.
理查德·韦伯
Richard Webber.
真不像话
Shame on you.
我把儿子送来接受教育的
I send you my son to educate,
你却任由他去整形外科晃荡
and you let him wander off into plastics.
他看上去挺满足的
Well, he seems happy.
满足是属于普通人的
Happiness is for ordinary people.
他是我儿子 伟大才是他应得的
He's my son. Greatness is his legacy.
某种程度上 你必须明白
At a certain point, you have to realize
你已经尽力了
that you've done everything you can.
你不能逼着一个人做他不愿做的
You can't force people to do things they don't want to do.
我当然知道
Don't I know it.
还记得我们在迈阿密那次会议上邂逅是什么时候吗
When was it that we met at that convention in Miami,
我当时恬不知耻地和你调情
and I just flirted with you shamelessly,
而你不得不说你已经结婚了
and you had to tell me you were married?
我记得
I remember.
你现在还是已婚吗
Are you still married?
因为今晚手术过后
'Cause after this surgery tonight,
我可要去吃点东西
I'm gonna need some dinner.
我还没离婚
I'm still married.
讨厌
Damn it.
总是有下次的
Well, there's always next time.
对
Yeah.
我不会放弃的
You know I don't give up.
预祝手术顺利
Have a good surgery.
谢谢你 理查德
Thanks, Richard.
不客气
You're welcome.
什么事
What?
我刚打算去练练左手打结呢
I was about to do an art line with my left hand.
佐拉有肠梗阻症状
Zola's got a bowel obstruction.
需要进行手术
We have to operate.
什么 梅儿在哪里
W-what? Where's Mer?
她不能知道 德里克也不行
She can't know. Neither can Derek.
要是他们扯进来 社工部门再知道
I mean, they get involved, and social services flips out,
-收养这事就黄了 -她状况还稳定吗
- the adoption's shot. - Well, is she stable?
暂时是的
For the moment.
我这么做才对 对吧 瞒着他们
And that's the right call, right? We don't tell 'em.
你刚刚跟我说这么是对的
You just told me it was.
但我是对的 对吗
But I'm right. Right?
它会搅黄收养 对啊 我们不能说
It'll blow the adoption? Yeah, we can't tell them.
对 对 这可是你定的
Okay. All right. That's your decision.
喂 你把我叫到这里
Hey, you just called me down here
就为了让我为你的决定负责吗
so I could take responsibility for your decision?
你还是男人吗
How small are your balls?
梅瑞狄斯已经几个礼拜没理我了
Meredith didn't talk to me for weeks
就因为我把她的生活搞得一团糟
because I screwed up her life.
我现在就是男人不起来
The balls are pretty small right now.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev.
孩子又癫痫发作了
The baby's seizing again.
呼 呼叫罗宾斯
Page--page Robbins!
我们要告诉梅
We're tellin' Mer!
绝对要
You bet your ass, we are.
好了 宝贝们
All right, my dears.
吻合这些阴♥茎♥
What do you say we get to anastomosing
背深静脉要注意什么
these deep dorsal vessels?
吸引
Suction.
格蕾医生 吸引的时候别紧张
Dr. Grey, easy on the suction, hon.
动作轻巧一点
Lighter touch.
这样吗
Like that?
完美
That's perfect.
格蕾医生
Hmm. Dr. Grey,
看样子你继承了你母亲的手感
seems you've inherited the hands of your mother.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表