我有个孩子
I have a child.
我不能就这么搬到你家
I can't just move in with you.
等下 你有个孩子吗
Wait. You--you have a child?
这是...这是什么时候的事
When did-- when did that happen?
停下 你的玩笑很烂
Oh, stop-- you are not a funny man.
我见过他 瑞克 是吗
I met him. Rick, right?
开始这段谈话就是个错误
It was a mistake to even enter into this conversation.
霸王龙对战斑龙 谁会赢
T. Rex versus megalosaurus-- who wins?
我一点不知道
Well, I have no idea.
你知道谁知道吗
You know who does?
我知道 塔克也知道
I do, and so does Tuck.
斑龙大小只有前者十分之一
Megalosaurus is a tenth of the size.
霸王龙每次都把它吞下去
T. Rex eats megalo every time.
但霸王龙对战翼龙
But T.Rex versus pteranodon, though--
本
Ben--
翼龙能飞 赢得轻而易举
Pteranodon can fly. That's an easy win.
除非你认为这是作弊
Unless you think that's a forfeit.
我可以这样讲一整天
Yeah, I can do this all day,
小塔克也可以
and so can Tuck.
你已经闷了 而我们才刚开始了三十秒而已
You're bored already, and we've been at it 30 seconds.
我喜欢小塔克
I like Tuck.
我喜欢跟小塔克一块玩
I like hanging out with Tuck.
我喜欢恐龙和变形金刚
I like dinosaurs and transformers
而且 我喜欢你
and...I like you.
我想要你和你的一切
I...want the whole package.
我知道我不可能只要你而不要小塔克
I know you don't come without Tuck.
我知道
I know that.
我了解你
I know who you are.
这就完了
So that's it?
你什么都不说吗
Nothing?
我的牙刷在我的储物柜里
My toothbrush is in my locker.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
今天的手术很顺利嘛
So that went well today.
你简直就是个怪物
Hmm. You were a monster.
不 不 不 不 我只是充满干劲而已
No, no, no, no, I was just -- I was amped up.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得大家都觉得我很有用
Yeah. I think people found me helpful.
好吧
Oh. Mm-hmm. Okay.
好吧 总之言之
Okay. Anyways.
我先去看看那对双胞胎
I'm gonna go check on the twins,
然后我就准备回家了
then I'm gonna head home.
你能不能把增湿器放到索菲亚的房♥间去
Hey, could you, um, put the humidifier on in Sofia's room?
她今天早上好像有点鼻塞
She seemed a little congested this morning.
-我发现了 -但是别给她吃药
- Yeah, I noticed that. - Yeah, but don't give her anything for it.
-我觉得她还没严重到要吃药的地步 -好的
- I don't think we're there yet. - All right.
再把你朋友泰瑞送给咱们的那条
Oh, and give her the pink blanket
粉色的毯子给她 她喜欢那条毯子
that your friend Terry gave us. She likes that.
-不 不 她不 -她喜欢
- No, no, she doesn't -- - Uh, yes, she does.
而且不要把毯子直接盖在她身上
And don't put it on her directly
不然她就会直接把毯子踢下去
'cause she'll just fling it off.
把毯子盖在被子上 有毛的那面朝上
Lay it down on top of the sheet, fuzzy side up.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
这很重要耶 你有在听吗
This is important. Are you getting this?
有毛的那面朝上 不是朝下 是朝上
Fuzzy side up, not down. Up.
-不是朝下 是朝上 -好吧 好吧 好吧
- Not down, up. - Fine, fine, fine.
-不是朝下 是朝上 照我说的做 -好了 好了
- Not down. Up. My way. - Fine, fine.
-照我说的做 -好了 好了 好了
- My way. - Fine, fine, fine.
我就是个怪物
I was a monster.
迈克
Hey, Mike.
我可以开始了吗
You mind if I get started?
好的 继续吧 迈克
No, no, no, go ahead, Mike.
我们也正准备走了
We were just leaving.
我跟你一块去看那对双胞胎
Hey, I'll come see the babies with you.
不过说真的
Seriously, though,
我回家以后真的要把增湿器给开了
I'm putting the humidifier on.
要是人生也只是个彩排
If only life was just a dress rehearsal...
而我们还有时间重来的话
and we had time for do-overs.
真了不起 对吧 克莱夫
That's something, isn't it, Karev?
真是精彩的手术呀
What a surgery.
这是个教学医院 好不好
This is a teaching hospital, okay?
你当了二十年主任了
You were the chief for 20 years.
你应该教导你的住院医师
You're supposed to be teaching your residents,
而不是像个高年级的学生一样到处偷别人的手术
not stealing surgeries like some shark fifth year.
这样很不道德 知道吗
It's not cool, okay?
这不公平
It's not fair.
我觉得我今天教会了你一些东西
Oh, I think I taught you something today.
你永远都不要放弃一辈子难得一见的手术
You don't give up a once-in-a-lifetime surgery,
不管为了什么原因
not for any reason,
为了什么人都好 永远都不要放弃
not for anyone, not ever.
时刻警惕着 克莱夫
Watch your back, Karev.
也许我明天又会教会你些东西呢
I may decide to teach you something tomorrow.
我们就可以抓住每一分钟不断练习
We'd be able to practice and prtice every moment
直到做对为止
until we got it right.
天啊 我真希望你今天也跟我一起在那个手术室里
God, I wish you could've been in there with me today.
真的吗
Really?
我也是
Me, too.
-抱歉 我不是在跟你 -不 不
- I'm sorry. I wasn't -- - No, no.
是 是我该道歉 我幻听
I'm -- I'm sorry. I was...hearing things.
今天累坏了 我要 好吧
It was...long day. I'm just gonna...okay.
不幸的是
Unfortunately...
我们生命中的每一天都是真正的上台演出
every day of our lives is its own performance.
她还需要休养
She's gonna need rehab,
不过她的腿已经可以动了
but the fact that her legs are moving already
这是个非常好的现象
is a really good sign.
这是私人派对呢 还是大家都可以加入呢
Is this a private party or can anybody join in?
来咯 布兰迪
Here you go. Brandi...
来认识一下安迪吧
meet Andi.
她就是那个一直欺负你的坏蛋
She's the one who's been kicking you in the ass your whole life.
我们能不能
Can we, um...
我们能不能摸摸她们
Is it okay if touch 'em?
当然可以了
Of course you can.
查雷 你看呀
Charley, look at them.
-她们好美 -你看呀 她们真是太完美了
- They're beautiful. - Look at them. They're perfect.
有时候就算我们有机会彩排
It seems like even when we get the chance to rehearse
准备
and prepare...
练习
and practice...
亲爱的 你该去睡了
Sweetie, you have to go to sleep.
你必须去睡了
You have to.
扶着她走一会
Just walk her around.
我太累了 走不动了
Oh, I am too tired to walk.
这是今天拍的吗
Is that from today?
她看上去长大了点
She looks bigger.
你长大了吗
Hey, are you getting bigger?
她很快就会迈出她人生的第一步了
She's gonna take her first steps any minute.
-我能感觉到 -她的确是长大了点
- I can feel it. - She is getting bigger.
她看起来长大了点
She looks bigger.
来呀 来拿长颈鹿
Come on. Come get the giraffe.
你是世界上最可爱的宝宝
You're just the cutest kid on the entire planet.
为什么呀
Why is that?
-德里克 德里克 -她会走了
- Derek, Derek. - She's walking.
录像机呢 录像机在哪 来爸爸这
Where's the -- oh, where's the camera? Come to Daddy.
-来爸爸这 -快开机
- Come to Daddy. - Turn it on.
宝贝儿
Hi. Hi, baby.
-我开不了机 我开不了机 -宝贝儿 佐拉 宝贝儿
- I can't open it. I can't open it. - Hi, baby Zola. Hi, baby.
我开不了 我开不了 开不了 天啊
I can't -- I can't -- I can't do this. I can't -- oh, gosh.
快开机 快开机
Turn it on! Turn it on!
-快点呀 快点呀 -我开不了机 我开不了机
- Right now! Right now! - I can't get it on! I can't get it on!
好了 再给爸爸走两步
There. Ah! Walk for me.
我们还是赶不上生活中最精彩的时刻
We're still never quite ready for life's grand moments.
天啊 我没拍到
Oh, my goodness. Oh, I missed it!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表