Now that I'm finished,
我会把这瓶子扔进回收箱
I will place this bottle in the recycling bin
以免增加西雅图垃圾填埋的负担
so as to avoid excess strain on Seattle's landfills.
有意思 你真是个活宝
That's funny. You're a funny girl.
来吧 还有病人等着呢
Come on. We have patients.
你得定个计划 想一个出来
You need a plan. Come up with a plan.
好 现在把那瓶棕色液体倒上去
Okay, now pour on that brown soap.
拿起那把银色小细刀
And pick up the thin silver knife.
很好
Good.
是这样的
Okay, now here's the thing--
你得全神贯注竭力而为
You're gonna have to really put your weight into it.
尽量平滑切开 好吗
Try for smooth cuts, okay?
好的
Okay.
你看到止血带下的部位了吗
Now you see that area just below the tourniquet?
你就从那里开刀
That's where you're gonna cut.
横向切开 越深越好
Do it horizontally, as deep as you can.
你 你
Are...are you...
你确定 确定她会毫无知觉吗
are you--are you sure she's not gonna feel anything?
她现在人事不省 丹尼 她不会有知觉的
No, she's unconscious, Danny. She won't feel a thing.
好的
Okay.
我 我做不到
I-I can't.
丹尼
Danny...
拿起那块蓝色毛巾
take that blue towel
盖住她的脸
and cover her face.
会有帮助的
It'll help.
好了 记得要全力以赴 好吗
All right, now remember to put your weight behind it, okay?
开始吧
Here we go.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
three.
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, God!
我 我割到骨头了
Ah. I-I hit-- I hit bone.
我想我割到骨头了
I-I think I hit bone.
很好 非常好
That's good. That's good.
好了 把手术刀放下吧
Okay, put the scalpel down now.
现在拿起弯夹
Now take the curved clamp
在骨头下来回移♥动♥
and move it back and forth beneath the bone.
天啊 我做不到 不行
God. God, I-I can't. Uh, it--it won't--
把手按在切口上增大牵引
Put your hand in the incision to get more traction.
我做不到
I can't.
丹尼 我知道这不容易
Danny, I know this is hard,
但是我们必须扩大空间
but we need to create more space
好让你能锯下骨头
so you'll be able to saw through her bone.
不 不行 我做不到
No, I-- No, I-I can't.
这是我妻子 我下不了手
Okay? This--this is my wife. All right?
我 我会杀了她的
I-I--I'm gonna kill her.
-她在流血 -丹尼 你不能停下
- She's bleeding now-- - Danny, you can't stop.
不 你得下来 我做不到
No, you need to come down here. I can't do this.
我不会这么做的
I won't do this!
我要下去
I'm going down.
不 亨特医生 你不能下去
No, Dr. Hunt, I can't let you go down there.
-他下不了手 -不 他能
- He can't do it. - Yes, he can.
他不能 我们要求太高了
He can't. We are asking too much.
-我去 -如果岩坑开始崩塌
- I'm going. - If it starts to go,
-我带你 -应该我去 我是矫形外科医生
- I'm bringing you-- - I should go. I'm the orthopedic surgeon.
你有妻子孩子
You have a wife and a child.
我去吧
I'm going.
信♥号♥♥不稳定 你能重复一下吗
You're breaking up. Can you repeat that?
咋了
What?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
说吧
Okay.
我要当妈妈
I'm gonna be a mom.
听着 梅 灰岩坑崩塌了
Okay... Mer, there's a giant sinkhole.
泰迪一直在缠着我
Teddy is all over me.
别闲着没事就紧急呼叫我
Don't page me 9-1-1 unless you have a serious--
我是认真的
This is serious.
也许被炒鱿鱼是件好事
Maybe getting fired was a good thing.
那帮乐观主义者怎么说来着
What do you cheerful people say
就是有坏事发生时
when something crappy happens
他们用来宽慰自己的话
and they make it sound like it wasn't crappy?
塞翁失马焉知非福
A blessing in disguise?
没准儿这就是因祸得福
Yeah. Maybe that's what this is.
就是这样
This is that.
而且我可以
And I can...
做果酱 和别人拼车接送孩子
make jam and drive car pool
跟家长们合办游戏小组
and have playgroups.
可能这些就够了
And maybe that's enough.
可能我会成为个好妈妈
And maybe I'll be a great mom.
好了 好了 我要吐了
Okay. Okay. I'm gonna go vomit.
如果梅瑞狄斯回来了叫我
Uh, call me when Meredith comes back.
可能你也想成为一个妈妈
And maybe you want to be a mom, too,
这就是为什么你还没有堕胎
and that's why you can't go through with it.
我希望我想要个孩子
I wish I wanted a kid.
我特别希望我也想要孩子
I wish I wanted one so bad,
因为这样事情会简单很多
'cause then this would be easy.
那样我就会快乐
I would be happy.
那样欧文就会在我身边
I'd have Owen,
我的生活也就不会一团糟
and my life wouldn't be a mess.
但我不想要孩子
But I don't.
我不想要孩子
I don't want a kid.
我不想做果酱
I mean, I don't want to make jam.
我不想拼车接送孩子
I-I don't want to carpool.
我真的真的真的不想当妈妈
I really, really, really don't want to be a mother.
我想成为外科医生 求求你
I want to be a surgeon, and please...
理解我吧
get it.
我需要有人理解我
I need someone to get it.
我希望理解我的人是欧文
And I wish that someone was Owen.
我希望某一分钟他终于想通了
I wish that--that--that at any minute,
然后出现在我面前
he'll get it and show up for me,
但事实不是这样的
but that's not gonna happen.
你是我的好朋友
And you're my person.
我需要你今晚六点来陪我
I need you to be there at 6:00 tonight
来抓住我的手
to hold my hand,
因为我害怕 梅
'cause I am scared, Mere,
而且伤心
and sad,
因为我丈夫不理解这些
'cause my husband doesn't get that.
所以我需要你理解
So I need you to.
我是个坏人
I am a terrible person.
我知道 非常坏
I know, awful.
我得到了梅瑞狄斯的手术
I got Meredith's surgeries.
我把自己的快乐建立在姐姐被辞退这件事上
I'm reaping joy from the fact that my sister got fired.
一个坏人不会因为这个而难受的
A terrible person wouldn't feel terrible about reaping the joy.
杰克森 杰克森
Oh, uh, Jackson, Jackson,
-我需要你接管几个病人 -我不行
- I need you to take over on a couple of these. - I can't.
我得去看一个需要重新缝合的病人
I have to see a man about redoing some sutures.
求你了
Please.
给我一个吧
I'll take one.
谢谢 四床
Thank you. Bed 4.
贝利的脾脏病人要送去手术室
Bailey needs her spleen patient taken to the O.R.
他在三床
Uh... he's in Bed 3.
所以 他只 需要一份手术同意书
So... he just, um, he needs a consent form.
请务必确保把手术同意书放入他的病历中
Make sure that the consent form gets put on his chart.
好
Uh, right.
佐拉 躲猫猫
Zola, peekaboo.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
简妮
Hi, Janet.
梅瑞狄斯
Hey, Meredith.
我刚完成了你的家庭调查
I'm just finishing up your home study,
我想来看看佐拉怎么样了
and I thought I'd check and see how Zola's doing.
她很好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表