尽量别迷路
Try not to get lost.
他才那么小
He just seems so little.
我还以为能过段时间
I mean, I thought it could wait.
我理解 但是我向你保证
I understand, but I assure you that now
现在是最佳时机
is the right time.
尽早修复这些肌肉
By fixing those muscles early,
他的上颌骨 乃至整个上颚
his maxilla, his whole upper jaw,
才有正常生长的机会
will have a real shot at forming properly.
但他会留疤吗
But he'll have a scar?
我会采取所谓的直线修复法
Well, I'm gonna do what's called a straight-line repair.
所以会有很小一道疤
So that'll leave a little scar,
我会把它沿唇部轮廓埋在这里
which I'll hide right in the contour of his lip right here.
随着他逐渐长大 疤痕会慢慢褪去
And then over time, it'll fade altogether.
都不会被人注意到
Shouldn't even be noticeable.
那时他就会比现在这副小样
Then he'll look even more handsome
英俊百倍 只要手术成功
than he does right now, if that's possible.
他真是个漂亮宝宝 是不是
He is a pretty handsome guy, isn't he?
那当然 你多好看
He certainly is. Yes, you are.
你想和妈妈一起在这里等着吗
You want to wait here with your mama
我给你做术前准备去
while I go get you all set up?
我今天下午回来 好吗 小家伙
I'll come back this afternoon, all right, buddy?
谢谢你 艾弗里医生
Thank you, Dr. Avery.
乐意之至
My pleasure.
他会康复的
He'll do great.
做得不错
Excellent.
真是聪明绝顶
You couldn't have been clearer.
你回答了她的问题
You answered her questions.
还缓解了她的紧张情绪
You eased her fears.
多谢夸奖
Thanks. That's, um--
只不过 手术由马克·斯隆来做
Mark Sloan's gonna do the surgery, though.
为什么
How's that?
不是你的问题 你很好 你是冈瑟
It's not you. You're great. You're the Gunther.
但你计划采用直线修复法
But you're planning a straight-line repair,
而我更倾向于旋转推进法
and I'd rather the kid get a millard rotation
那样可减少嘴唇随孩子长大而缩短的风险
so that we don't risk the lip shortening over time.
-但我其实 -为了孩子好
- But I was actually-- - For the kid's sake,
我要找斯隆来做
I-I gotta have Sloan do it.
他有双妙手
He's--he's an artist.
罗宾斯医生
Dr. Robbins, uh,
这是我的手术
it's my procedure.
对不起 艾弗里
I'm sorry, Avery.
这次可不行
Just not this time.
这位是山姆·肯顿 五十五岁
Uh, this is Sam Kenton, 55.
他是由于慢性肠系膜缺血
He's here for a bowel resection
要做肠切除术
due to chronic mesenteric ischemia.
这是山姆在我们院做的第三次手术
This is Sam's third surgery with us.
坏事不过三
Third time's the charm.
这位是山姆的儿子詹森
And this is Sam's son Jason.
詹森本该去上学
Jason should be in school
而不是在这里照料我
Instead of here, playing nursemaid.
就一个学期 想想我给你省了多少钱
It's one semester. Think how much money I'm saving you.
但我担心你的智商不见长
Well, I'm worried, you're not getting any smarter.
这孩子不咋机灵
Kid's not very smart.
也不想想我遗传谁
Wonder where I get that from.
他刚刚是说我笨吗
Did he just call me stupid?
我想是的
I think he did.
山姆是韦伯医生的老病号♥
Sam's been Dr. Webber's patient
-自从 -凯普娜 直奔主题行不
- since-- - Kepner, just give me the bullet, okay?
山姆·肯顿 五十五岁
Sam Kenton, 55,
有慢性肠系膜缺血症状
presents with chronic mesenteric ischemia.
血管重建术无效
Um, nonresponsive to revascularization.
被安排做开腹探查
Scheduled for an exploratory laparotomy
并有可能采取肠切除术
and possible bowel resection.
真让人伤心
Oh, it's so sad.
我说 他都做了多少年主任了
I mean, how many years was he chief for?
十一年
11.
我是说 我们都要假装
I mean, are we supposed to all pretend
不知道究竟发生了什么吗
we don't know what really happened?
他为什么要替她顶罪
Oh, why did he cover for her?
他跟她到底是什么情况
I mean, what's his deal with her?
你好啊
Hey. Hi.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
这里什么规则
Uh, uh, so what's the system here?
每人有个固定位置还是
Does everybody have a spot or--
放哪儿都行
Oh, anywhere is fine.
好吧 那我放了
Oh, all right, then.
就这吧
Right... here.
我下午来吃掉你
And I will see you this afternoon.
祝你们今天好心情
You all have an excellent day.
-你也是啊 -已经很开心啦
- You, too. - Already am.
看看 他这么努力装作不难过
I mean, he's trying so hard.
他和自己的三明治说话
He talked to his sandwich.
你要干...
Well, what are--
亨特医...抱歉 主任
Uh, Dr.-- uh, sorry. Chief.
拉里·詹宁斯送你这瓶威士忌
Um, Larry Jennings sent you this bottle of scotch
来祝贺你当上主任
to say congratulations.
谢谢 随便把它放哪吧
Oh. Thanks. Just, uh, put it somewhere.
好的 还有托瑞斯医生
Okay. Uh, and, Dr. Torres,
我得把那半月板修复手术推到明天
I need to push my meniscus repair to tomorrow.
我得在技能实验室教课
I have to teach a skills lab.
是技能实验室而不是做手术
A skills lab over a surgery?
对 之后我还得协助克莱夫
Yeah, and then I have to assist Karev...
做那个肠切除术
on a bowel resection.
你应该把这些活分下去
You should be delegating that stuff.
我试过了 但是没人愿意来做
I tried, but no one would cover it.
不要试 凯普娜 直接命令他们
Don't try, Kepner. Just order them.
做领导可不是让你去交朋友的
Leadership isn't about making friends.
那好吧 我确实得罪不少人
Oh, well, then I'm doing it right.
说得不错 很有主任范儿啊
That was nice. Very chief-y.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt.
能把我的手术安排给我吗
May I have my call schedule, please?
-抱歉 什么 -我的手术安排
- Sorry? - My call schedule,
一般我在开会时就能拿到 但今天没有
which I usually get at the staff meeting, but I didn't,
因为你说你会分发下来
because you said you would distribute them,
但你现在还没有发 所以我得来找你
but you haven't. So I had to come find you,
而且你不好找
and you're not very easy to find,
难度和拿手术安排差不多
not unlike my call schedule.
所以能把我的手术安排给我吗
So may I have my call schedule, please?
只...没问题
Just--of course.
-我...尽快... -谢谢你
- I--just as soon as-- - Thank you.
这会儿就不那么像主任了
That was way less chief-y there.
好了 我做错什么了
Okay. What did I do?
没什么了 没什么
Oh, nothing. Nothing.
她一直是韦伯的左膀右臂
She was Webber's right-hand man.
她会恨所有当上主任的人
She'd hate anyone in your position.
对了
Yeah,
我知道当主任不是去交朋友
I know it's not about making friends,
但你真的想让贝利成为你的敌人吗
but you really want Bailey as your enemy?
我是对的
I was right.
露丝·班纳特的扫描显示她有阑尾炎
Ruth Bennet's scans show appendicitis.
那些白♥痴♥没看出来
The morons missed it.
我把她移交给普外科做阑尾切除术
I'm turfing her to general surgery for an appendectomy.
要不你来做这阑尾切除术
Why don't you do the appy?
我应该怎么说呢
Where do I start?
因为这是普外的手术 而我是心外科的
Because it's general surgery, and I'm on cardio.
还因为这是住院医生第一年就会做的手术
Because it's first-year surgery,
而我已经是第五年了
and I'm a fifth year.
-还有... -你知道吗 这很棒
- Because-- - You know what, this is great.
我是说露丝心脏有问题
I mean, Ruth has a heart condition,
怎么着我们都得到场监视她
and we have to monitor her anyway.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表