或者这样的要求也太高了
Or is that too much to ask?
你刚在里面太牛了
You were amazing in there.
从我站的那儿看起来
I mean, from where I was standing,
你几乎是重建了那个人的心脏
It looked like you pretty much rebuilt that guy's heart.
那个叫做什么来着
What do you call that again?
改良方坦手术
A modified Fontan procedure.
是以方坦医生的名字命名的
Ah, after Dr. Fontan?
我只能这么猜咯
I can only assume.
我也只能猜测方坦医生自己
Well, I can only assume that Dr. Fontan
做这个手术的时候看起来
Never looked as hot doing his own procedure...
肯定没我老婆那么性感
as my wife just did.
这里面是干什么的
What happens in here?
西雅图长老会医院的医生
So the surgeons at Seattle Pres.
在做手术的时候再里面
left a length of cystic duct
留下了一段胆囊管
inside of you when they operated.
那就是问题所在了
That's what's causing your problems.
我们会把它切除
So we're gonna take that out.
有问题吗
Do you have any questions?
我看见戒指了
I saw a ring.
什么
Excuse me?
就在凯丽的手上
On Callie's finger
之前我们碰到她的时候看到的
when we ran into her earlier.
她再婚了吗
Did she get remarried?
是的
She did.
就几个月之前
A few months ago, actually.
噢 真好
Aw. Oh, good.
你觉得她幸福吗 我希望她幸福
Do you think--is she happy? Oh, I hope she's happy.
她看起来很幸福
She seems happy.
关于手术你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions about your surgery?
我养了一堆儿子
I raised a bunch of boys.
后来终于有个女儿的时候好开心啊
It was so nice to finally have a daughter.
我很想她 很想你们
I miss her, all of you, really.
乔治的朋友们
George's friends.
你们对他很重要
Oh, you were so important to him,
对我也很重要
to me.
你现在做的正是原来乔治要做的
Well, you're doing exactly what george would be doing--
当顶梁柱
Being in charge.
我的手术是你来做 对吧 亲爱的
Oh, you'll be doing my surgery, won't you, dear?
-就你一个人 -如果你觉得不合适的话
- All by yourself. - If you're uncomfortable, I--
不不不 别说傻话
Oh, no. No, don't be silly.
乔治说过你是最棒的
George said you were the best.
非常合适
I'm comfortable.
合适到不行了 我准备好了
I'm more than comfortable. I'm--I'm ready.
我们开始吧 给我做手术吧
Let's--let's do this. Let's cut me open.
我要把我的手拿回来才能做手术
I'm gonna need the hand back for the surgery.
艾弗里
Avery.
我们马上就要到舌下神经了
We're about to get to the hypoglossal nerve.
下来近距离看看吗
Why don't you come down here and get a closer look?
我下来只会妨碍你们
I'd just get in the way.
我在这看着挺好
I can see fine from here.
你真是太蠢了 艾弗里
You're a fool, Avery.
明明可以在下面
Sitting in the gallery
移植神经而你却在看台上坐着
when you should be grafting nerves?
你迷失了自我
You're lost.
无所适从
Adrift.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
不 先生 我不知道
No, sir. I don't.
你得看看盒子里的心脏
You need to see heart-in-a-box.
我见过了
Yeah, I've seen it.
也许你扫过一眼
Maybe you looked at it.
但如果你真的看明白了
But if you really saw it,
你现在就肯定会在下面手术室里
you'd be down in that O.R. right now.
看懂它 艾弗里
See it, Avery.
看懂盒子里的心脏
See heart-in-a-box.
你知道艾弗里咋了吗
Any idea what's going on with Avery?
他突然变得疏远了
He seems so distant.
你想我在他的储物柜里放个条子问问吗
You want me to put a note in his locker?
-你说什么 -你要我缝合移植处吗
- What's that? - You want me to suture in the graft?
不用 我自己来
No, I'll handle that.
嘿 发现什么了吗
Hey, what did you find?
有些残余结石
Oh, there were retained stones
堵住了她剩下的胆囊管
blocking her cystic duct remnant.
哦 好的 那不算特别严重
Oh, okay. Well, that's not super serious.
她会没事的 对吧
She should be okay, right?
是的 她会没事的
Yeah, she'll be fine.
恩 很好 谢了
Okay, good. Thanks. Yeah.
对了 她知道你结婚了
Oh, uh, she knows you're married.
什么
What?
怎么 她怎么知道的
How? H-how did she find--
她看见你早上带着戒指
She saw your ring this morning.
她问我 我是说你现在挺幸福
She asked me, and all I said is that you were happy.
你什么都不该说的
It's not your place to say anything.
她要做手术了 她很害怕
She's going into surgery, and she's scared,
而且她一个人 她很想你
and she's alone and she misses you.
我知道这有点复杂
I know it's complicated,
不过我想当她醒来的时候发现
but I don't think it would be a bad thing if you were there
你握着她的话应该不错
to hold her hand when she woke up.
你有空吗
Hey, you got a second?
马上就有了
Wait just one second.
我有点担心艾弗里
I'm a little worried about Avery.
我马上就要完成了
I'm--I'm this close to getting this.
我们合作得很好 知道吗
We had a real connection, you know?
好吧
Okay.
我们之前非常好的
Well, we were having such a good time together,
可他突然开始躲我
and suddenly he's avoiding me.
-他变得冷漠 疏远 -你担心
- He's cold and... distant. - Well, you're afraid
你要为他而心碎了
you're about to have your heart broken by him.
差不多吧
Kind of.
德里克 你懂我的
Derek, you know me.
我这一辈子都不关心什么狗屁教学
I never gave a crap about teaching in my life.
不过最近 我想把这手艺传下去也不错
But lately, I like the idea of passing it on.
我 我就是想他好好学
And I, you know, I just-- I want to see him do well.
也许我应该放手了
Maybe I just need to back off.
亨特 来得正好
Ah, Hunt. Just in time.
马克担心艾弗里想跟他分手
Mark is afraid that Avery is gonna break up with him.
这事儿我们两个知道就够了吧
Can this just stay between you and me?
那样最好了
I'd prefer that.
谢博德 关于这些病例
Uh, Shepherd, about these cases--
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你担心医院的死亡率上升
You're worried about the hospital's mortality rate going up.
这是当主任最悲剧的地方
See, that's the worst part about being chief.
你见谁都说不 医生讨厌你这样说
You have to say no to everybody, and they hate you for it.
而你已经说的够多了
And you say no enough,
再说下去你自己都受不了了
you're gonna hate yourself,
所以你就不必对我再说一遍了
which is why I'm not gonna watch you go through this.
我还有个会诊
I have a consult.
如果你爱他 就让他自♥由♥
If you love someone, set them free.
如果他回来了
If they come back...
我真想揍你
I'm gonna punch you.
我问你点事
Hey, let me ask you something.
不行
No.
我太喜欢这里发生的事了
I gotta say, I'm a big fan of what happens in this room.
每天都该这样
Mm. Every day should be...
带着老公来上班
Bring-your-husband-to-work Day.
听着 我有个想法
Listen, I've had this idea.
虽然每次想起来都觉得蠢
I felt silly even considering it.
我对自己说 "真的吗
Like, "Really?
你觉得你真打算做这事儿吗"
Y-you think that's something you're gonna do?"
但现在 是有一件事我真的很想做
But now, though, I'm thinking I really want to do it.
我想回去读书
I want to go back to school.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表