你对瓷砖
You liked the tile
和主卧室的设计都没意见吗
and the master bedroom suite?
还有那扇打开便能通往阳台的法式门
And you like the way the French doors open out to the deck?
对 目前为止一切都很满意
Yes, I love everything so far.
尤其满意的是 我不需要动手做任何事
I especially love that I didn't have to do anything.
喵
Meow.
喵得好 佐拉
Meow. That's right, Zola.
猫咪就是这样叫的
That's what a cat says.
其实啊 你只要在房♥子完工后
Honestly, when the house is done,
带我去乔迁宴上亮亮相就可了
just bring me out for the big reveal.
你还要乔迁宴啊
You want a big reveal?
当然要办乔迁宴
I want a big reveal.
嗥
Rawr!
不错 佐拉 狮子就是嗥的
Good, Zola. Rawr. That's what a lion says.
那是只
Is that a...
那是只狮子
That's a lion.
在手术室里我们有这样一个说法
We have a phrase in the operating room,
千万不可刀下"瘤"情
"Don't pet the lion."
意思就是
It means,
无论肿瘤看上去有多良性
no matter how nice a tumor looks,
无论它有多小
how small it is,
无论边缘有多么完美
how perfect its margins may be...
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina,
我们一周没说话了
it's been a week.
我们该找个时间好好谈谈
At some point, we have to talk.
但它依旧是一个肿瘤
It's still a tumor.
依旧危险万分
It's still dangerous
并且还会伤人
and it can bite.
刚开始会有点不自然
It'll be weird at first.
我打赌 你们都会觉得自己愚不可及
Believe me, you'll feel like an idiot.
但交流能让你们感到如释重负 更加坚强
But the words can give you closure and strength.
所以我希望你们每一个人
So I want you each later
私下得空时 大声说出这句话
to find a private moment and just say the words aloud--
我是个寡妇
I am a widow.
格雷琴
Gretchen?
当时很突然
It was just so sudden.
贾森明明还好好的 然后有一天
Jason was fine, and then one day,
医生们说他心脏阻塞了
they said he had some blockages,
轻微充血性心力衰竭
minor congestive heart failure,
之后他便去了 而我
and then he died, and I--
很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
堵塞了还充血性心力衰竭
But blockages with congestive heart failure?
你到底知不知道这是什么意思
I mean, do you want to know what that really means?
你丈夫的动脉被堵上了
Your husband's arteries were clogged.
他能活那么久算他福大命大了
I mean, he probably was lucky he lasted as long as he did,
因为他的心脏必须超负荷给他的大脑
because his heart was working overtime to pump enough blood
供应足够的血液 更别说身体的其它部位了
to his brain, let alone the rest of his body,
这就使心肌快速被侵蚀
which ate away the heart muscle
直到他的心室壁变得如纸一般薄
till the ventricular wall was paper thin
几乎不能再收缩
and barely contracting.
我跟你直说吧
Because, just to be clear,
根本就不存在
there is no such thing
轻微充血性心力衰竭这一说法
as minor congestive heart failure.
病症那么严重的病患
A patient with symptoms that severe?
他们其实就跟死人差不多了
They're-- they're-- they're a dead man walking.
To fall so hard
For you
一头狮子 真正的狮子
A lion? An actual lion?
流着口水看着我呢
Looking at me like I was lunch.
你确定是一头美洲狮
Are you sure it wasn't a mountain lion
而不是一只喂得很肥的猫吗
or... maybe a well-fed cat?
我真的看到辛巴了[经典动画《狮子王》主角]
I was staring at Simba.
格蕾 今天你给我当班
Grey, you're on my service.
嗨
Hey.
我今天看到大狮子了
I-I saw a lion today,
神气活现地过马路呢
walking across the street.
我和德里克正看完房♥子回家
Derek and I were coming back from the house,
那头狮子就站在那条街道上
and it was just standing there in the street.
克里斯蒂娜不和我说话
Cristina's not talking to me.
见鬼 怎么就没人当回事儿呢
Okay, how come no one is concerned about the fact
我可是看到一头狮子在西雅图晃悠呢
that I saw a lion walking around Seattle?
抱歉 我只是有点烦
Sorry. I was just, uh--
你不能强迫克里斯蒂娜跟你开口说话
You can't force Cristina to open up.
你得等她自动来接近你
You have to just let her come to you.
现在 来看看这个
In the meantime, look at this.
动物控制中心的过来了
Animal control came.
一枪麻醉针 它立马倒下了
One dart, and he was down.
它就在我们眼皮底下穿过了马路
It walked across the road, right in front of us.
我感觉我和茱莉亚已经到了关键时刻
I feel like Julia and I are at a crossroads.
交往了五个月
It's been five months.
也许是时候进入下一阶段了
Maybe it's time to take the next step
问问她愿不愿意跟我同居
and ask her to move in.
你听没听我说话啊
Did you hear what I said?
一头大狮子啊
It was a lion.
你也喜欢茱莉亚 对吧
You like Julia, right?
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
你今早不是有一场胆囊手术吗
Don't you have a gallbladder scheduled for this morning?
交给亨德里克了
Hendricks is doing it.
你也听说狮子伤人事故了
You heard about the lion mauling.
于是就想在别人过来之前
Came down here to claim it before anybody else
抢到这次救护任务
could get their hands on it.
我过来是为了救人的 艾弗里
I am down here for those in need, Avery.
我过来可是为人♥民♥服务的
I am here to be of service to human kind.
好 很好 你怎么不去手术三室
Yeah, well, you could be of service to human kind
做胆囊手术 为病人服务
in O.R. Three with that gallbladder.
来啊 小子
Try it, son.
跟我较上劲了吧
Try and challenge me.
35岁 男性 全身都是爪印
35-year-old male, body covered in claw marks
还有一条手臂貌似被拧断了
and an arm that looks like a chew toy.
我的老天爷 我的手臂啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. My arm.
我手臂没知觉了
I can't feel my arm.
不要担心 我会照顾好你
Don't worry. I'm gonna take care of you.
还有我
So am I.
奈奥米呢 奈奥米怎么样了
Naomi. What happened to Naomi?
那狮子是不是吃了我女友
Did the lion eat my girlfriend?
这些伤口很深 艾弗里
These wounds are deep. Avery,
赶紧呼斯隆和托瑞斯
page Sloan and Torres.
或者你去呼他们
Or you can page Sloan and Torres.
算了 来个人快去呼斯隆和托瑞斯
Well, somebody page Sloan and Torres right now!
32岁 女性 颈部被严重咬伤
32-year-old female, nasty bites to the neck,
腹部被抓出体外
and her abdomen's been eviscerated.
克比 克比在哪
Kirby. Where's Kirby?
小姐 我是贝利医生
Ma'am, my name is Dr. Bailey.
你现在在医院了
You are at the hospital.
准备移床 一 二 三
Transferring on one, two, three.
好了 我得先看看你的脖子
Okay, I need to look at this neck.
克比怎么样了
What about Kirby?
好了 我们进手术室吧 呼亨特
All right, let's call for an O.R. and page Hunt.
我得知道克比是不是安全 他有没有受伤
I need to know if Kirby's okay. Did he get hurt?
你们能不能找找
Um, can you also find out the status
和她一起的那位男士
of the gentleman who came in with her?
不是 男的是保罗 我说的是克比
No, no. That's Paul. I want to know about Kirby,
我的狮子
My lion.
也就是说 它从动物园里逃出来的吗
So what, it--it escaped, like from the zoo?
不是 从别人家里 这是宠物
No, someone's house. The thing was a pet.
-啥 -就是说啊
- What? - Yeah.
我今天去了疗伤小组
I went to a grief group.
呕 你竟然去了疗伤小组
Ew. You went to a grief group?
凯丽
Callie.
你去了疗伤小组 太棒了
You went to a grief group. Yay.
不 一点不棒
No, not "Yay."
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表