You know what Auntie Cristina did today?
我给一个心脏手术
I operated on a heart
那心脏得有这么 不对 不是这个
this b--actually, no. That's not--
这么大
This big.
这么大
This big.
它大得像一只熊
It was as big as a bear.
那些失败其实不算失败 因为很有意思
They're not called lost causes because they're fun.
我不需要有意思的病例
I don't need them to be fun.
我只是希望别再像今天这样
I just need them to not be like today.
好吧
Okay.
我们猜硬币
Let's flip.
正面你继续完成失败的病例
Heads, you keep doing lost causes.
反面你可以去做快乐的事情
Tails, you can do the fun stuff.
我跟你干 我当然还会跟你干
I'm in. Of course I'm in.
很好
Good.
走吧 我们去加入聚会
Come on. Let's go join the party.
好的
Okay.
...Showed you the sky
But you brougt down
Down to my thighs
我知道你很生气 对不起
I know you're mad, and I'm sorry.
是为你做的道歉还是因为我生气了才道歉
Sorry that you did it or you're sorry that I'm mad?
...Every word
I didn't mean
About loving darkness
手术后泰迪没来找我
Teddy never came to find me after surgery.
是啊 她很累了
Yeah, well, she's tired.
但愿如此
I bet.
There it is now, henters the room
我决定把你调离她的科室
I'm taking you off her service
而且是永久性地
permanently.
我不知道她没了你做
I'm not sure what she's gonna do
得力助手她会怎么办
without you as her security blanket--
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
这会带来负面影响
Well, this is the downside--
你听见我说的了吗 绝对不行
Did you hear what I just said? Absolutely not.
我还指望你会说"谢谢"
I think "Thank you" is what you were looking for,
因为坦白说
Because frankly,
我本可以把你们俩都炒掉
I could've fired you both.
你根本没搞清楚状况 是吗
You have no idea what's going on here, do you?
我搞得非常清楚
I have a very good idea.
你让我给她丈夫做手术
You let me operate on her husband,
结果他死了
and now he's dead.
所以她可以做任何事情 你明白吗
She gets whatever she wants. Do you understand?
需要我做的任何事情 永远
Anything she wants from me, ever.
Well, you were the one who thought...
我听说一个好消息
I heard the good news.
贝利说你要选普外
Bailey says you're declaring general.
其实 我还不确定
Actually, I'm not sure anymore.
我以为你已经决定了
Oh. Oh, I... thought it was a done deal.
我是说 这也合情合理 因为
I mean, it makes sense since you're--
因为我妈妈 我知道 你可别也提她了
Because of my mother. I know. Don't you mention her, too.
所有人都这么说
That's all anyone ever says--
这是我的天赋 这是她的遗传
It's in my blood, it's my legacy.
正是如此我才不想干这行
That's why I don't want to do it.
我不想变得像我妈那样
I don't want to be like my mother.
梅瑞狄斯 想想你今天做的一切
Meredith, look at everything you did today--
为你女儿办的聚会
This party for your daughter,
在手术室里为我所做的
what you did for me in that O.R..
你千万不用担心
You don't have to ever worry
你会变成你妈那样
about being anything like your mother.
我了解她
I knew her,
你跟她一点也不像
and you're nothing like your mother.
...Blind, step out of line
你是有天赋的
You have a gift.
别浪费了
Don't waste it.
When you get your grove on
那是两难的抉择
It was an impossible situation.
是的 但也是你的决定
Yes, and it was your call.
你让我给亨利做手术
You put Henry on my table.
你又让我骗泰迪 就像你所做的
And then you had me lie to Teddy just like you did.
这些都是你的决定
Those were your decisions.
你不是想当主任吗
Yeah, you want to be chief?
这些就是后果
These are the consequences.
别跟我说什么后果
Don't talk to me about consequences.
你今天做错事 自己都不能
You can't even accept a simple punishment
虚心接受处罚
for what you did today.
你凭什么处罚我
You don't get to punish me.
泰迪恨你又不是我的错
Okay? It's not my fault Teddy hates you.
别把你的罪过算到我的头上
But don't take your guilt out on me.
罪过 我
Guilt? I do--
我没做什么有罪过的事 这都怪你
I have nothing to be guilty about. This is all about you.
一直都是你的问题 你想要什么有什么
It's always been about you. It's what you want.
你想怎样就怎样
That's always been your position.
我们都得跟随你的喜怒哀乐
We live like you want, how you want.
你总是这样恬不知耻 总是这样
You get whatever you want, all the time!
什么情况你才会扔掉手术巾
When do you throw in the towel,
承认这次的手术就是场失败的病例
admit that a lost cause is sometimes just that?
你还记得第一例手术吗
Hey, um, do you remember your first surgery?
当然 当然 那时我是第三年住院医
Well, sure, sure. I was a third-year resident.
第三年住院医就可以
Third year's could take
-当主刀医生了 -不是我的问题
- the lead on surgeries. - This isn't about me!
就是
It is!
-你一直忽视我的感受 -胆囊手术
- It's about how you constantly ignore me! - A gallbladder.
一直都是 你只顺着自己的路子做事
Constantly! You do what works for you.
你根本不关心会不会妨碍到谁
You don't care who you crush in the process...
压力如果堆积到一定程度 积累太多
There comes a point when it all becomes too much...
或是伤害到谁
or who gets hurt!
只是一台手术而已
It was one surgery.
好吗 就是一台手术
Okay? It was one surgery.
不是这一台手术的问题 你听懂了吗
It was not one surgery! Do you hear me?
是过去我们做的每个决定
This was every choice we've made in the last--
是 是我自己设想的美好生活 好吗
It was--it was a life that I envisioned for myself, okay?
根本不是一台手术的问题
This is not one surgery.
我们实在太累无力挣扎
When we get too tired to fight anymore.
我们只好放弃
So we give up.
原来还是跟那事有关
It all comes back to this?
是的
Yeah.
我疯了 是吧 我竟然又提起来了
Crazy, right? That I would ever bring it up again.
好吧 是的 是的
Okay. Yes, okay? Yes. Yes!
我们当时处境很混乱
Okay, it was a horrible situation,
但都结束了
but it's over.
我请求你试着忘记它还不行吗
Is it too much to ask that we just try and forget it?
你害死了我们的孩子 你怎么可能忘记
You killed our baby! You don't ever forget that!
但真正的挑战才刚刚开始
That's when the real work begins...
在彻底绝望之中寻找
To find hope where there seems to be
一丝希望
absolutely none at all.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表