Thought it would be fun, working together again.
但如果你很忙的话...
But if you're busy...
马克 等等
Mark, wait.
你应该去听听九寸钉的最新专辑
You should check out the latest Nine Inch Nails album.
非常的...
It is pretty...
非主流
fresh.
好吧
Okay.
我说了非主流
I said fresh.
十六岁男性 驾车撞上路灯
16-year-old male driver, car versus streetlight,
把他从车里弄出来前 就休克了一次
arrested once before they freed him in the car
在解救过程中又休克一次
and once in the rig.
收缩压80 心动过速
B.P. 80 systolic, tachycardic.
胸部和腹部有不少挫伤和裂伤
Contusions and lacerations over chest and abdomen.
-阿尔特曼在哪 -腹部很硬
- Where's Altman? - Abdomen is rigid
腹腔里可能有不少出血
so there's probably a lot of blood in the belly.
花了一个多小时才把他弄出来
It took over an hour to get him out.
这孩子在事故现场休克两次
Uh, kid arrested twice in the field.
把心电图往创伤实验室送一份
Add an E.K.G. to the trauma labs
在这赶紧做一次X光透视
and get X-ray in here, stat.
-马上 -天啊 瑞奇
- Right away. - Oh, god. Ricky.
他在车里干什么呢
What was he even doing in his car?
他应该正在训练篮球啊
He's supposed to be at basketball practice.
-他对什么东西过敏吗 -没有
- Okay, is he allergic to anything? - No.
他心脏有什么问题吗
Does he have heart problems?
没有 可能就是开得太快了
No. Probably driving too fast.
我们发誓只要他有一次违章
We sore that if he got even one ticket,
就没收他的车
we would take that car away from him.
给他挂上O型阴性血 把CT准备好
Hang a unit of O neg and make sure the C.T. is ready.
瑞克 怎么回事 他们为什么...
Rick! What is happening? Why are they doing--
-咱们出来说 咱们出来说 -怎么了
- Let's step out. Let's step out. - What's going on?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
那是... 凯斯西储大学
That's-- oh, Case Western Reserve.
你认识泰德·斯蒂文森吗 创伤科的主任
Uh, do you know Ted Stevenson, head of trauma?
我认识
I do, yeah.
他刚招了我
He just offered me a job.
我可能会成为那的主治医生
I might be an attending there.
艾普丽尔·凯普娜 西雅图来的
April Kepner, Seattle.
凯文·班克斯 你抢的就是我的职位
Kevin Banks. I'm the guy whose job you took.
我本来还在等消息 但我想你刚就告诉我了
I was waiting to hear, but I guess I just heard.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
他恨我
Well, he hates me.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
你刚到这才两分钟啊
You've been here, like, two minutes.
我的考官肯定也会立即恨我
My examiner is gonna hate me, too, instantly.
别自己吓唬自己了
Don't psych yourself out.
五分之一的人考不过的
One in five people fail the boards.
好吧 使劲吓自己把
Fine. Psych yourself out.
这只是一次考试 再难的情况咱们也遇到过
It's just a test. We've all dealt with worse.
没人在你的手术台上失血而死
No one's bleeding out on your table.
我们没事的
We will be fine.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
怎么了
What?
佐拉得了肠胃感冒
Zola has the stomach flu.
那又怎么样 孩子都会生病的
So? Kids get sick.
德里克陪着她呢
Derek's with her.
佐拉得了肠胃感冒
Zola has the stomach flu.
不是吧 梅 你可不能病啊
Oh, no. No, Mer, you can't be sick.
你可不能病啊
You cannot be sick.
好吧
Okay.
你只是有点紧张
You're just freaking out.
好吧
Okay.
做个深呼吸 好吗
J-just take deep breaths, okay?
深呼吸
Just take deep breaths.
你们想先去注册
So do you guys wanna go register
再去吃午饭吗
and then go get some lunch?
这是怎么了
Wh--uh, what just happened?
肠胃感冒
Stomach flu.
佐拉得了肠胃感冒
Zola has the stomach flu.
而你什么都没说吗
And you didn't say anything?
你怎么能这样呢 想害死我们所有人吗
How could you? Are--are you trying to sabotage us all?
这又不是黑死病
It's not like it's the black plague.
你应该是我们的朋友啊
You are supposed to be our friend.
艾普丽尔 冷静点
Oh, April, calm down. Oh...
伤寒玛丽原名玛丽·马伦
是美国第一位被发现的伤寒健康带原者
你就站在那别动 伤寒玛丽
Y-you stay right where you are, typhoid Mary.
走吧 咱们去注册
Come on. Let's go register.
梅 你坐下歇会
Mer, just sit.
我给你拿注册表
And I'll get your registration package.
下一个
Next in line.
喂 罗宾斯医生 我是阿历克斯
Hey, Dr. Robbins, it's Alex.
我还在想汤米的事
Uh, listen, I was thinking about Tommy.
你有没有试过液体通气法
Uh, have you tried liquid ventilation?
就有这么个点子 回头告诉我结果
It's just an idea. Let me know.
伙计 那是你妈妈吧
Dude, is that your mom?
亲爱的
Baby.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我懂的
I know.
我知道你不想在答辩前见到你老妈
I know you don't want to see your mother before the boards.
但他们非把我这个老太婆请出来
But they are wearing this old girl out.
让我明天考核三场
Got me examining three sessions tomorrow,
我也许就见不着你了
and I might not see you,
所以我得祝你好运
So I had to say good luck.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你 老妈
Thank you, mom.
对了 我带来了
Oh, and I brought it.
不用了 没事的 你不用...
No, no, that's fine. You don't...
-就在这里面的 -没事的 不用了
- It's in here somewhere. - That's fine. That's okay.
你总是这么说
That's what you always say,
-但你最后总想要 -好吧
- but you always want it in the end. - Okay, all right.
妈妈 我没事的 真的
Mom, I'm good. I am.
我在809号♥房♥ 如果你变卦 就来找我
I'm in room 809 when you change your mind.
好的
All right.
-好的 -借过
- All right. - Excuse me.
你妈妈带了你的宝贝护身符吗
Mommy bring you your binky?
是我的幸运铅笔 她给我带了我的幸运铅笔
It's my lucky pencil. She brought my lucky pencil.
你知道这是一个面试吧 对吗
You know this is an oral test, right?
我知道 好了吧
Yes, I know, okay?
只是我考SAT就用它
It's just, I used it for my S.A.T.S,
SAT相当于美国高考
还有MCAT和我的实习医生考试
and my M.C.A.T.S, and my intern exam.
MCAT是本科毕业生要读医学博士需要考的试
是你的护身符哟
So it's your Binky.
是...
It's...
好吧 算是我的护身符
Sort of like my Binky, yeah.
把表填了
Fill this out.
这间屋里
There must be, what,
应该有上百人
like a hundred people in this room?
如果一切如凯普娜所说
Okay, if Kepner is right,
那就有二十人过不了关
20 of them are screwed.
-我想吐了 -放心 你又不是其中之一
- I'm gonna puke. - Relax. You're not one of them.
我是想吐你身上
No, on you.
也就是说 他的肠部
So... It's his bowel?
又出问题了
Again?
我们只有通过开刀
We won't know how bad it is
才能知道里头的问题
without opening him up.
好吧
Okay.
摩根 我们已移除了他的部分肠道
Morgan, we've already removed part of his bowel.
他很有可能
There's a very good chance
无法平安度过这次手术
he won't make it through another surgery.
你之前说过很多次了 我答应
You've said that before a lot. We'll do it.
做手术吧
Do the surgery.
等不及让你准备他的心内膜修复术了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表