是吗 哪个死人封你当的神吗
Oh, yeah? Who died and made you god?
听我说一句 我们现在要做的
Okay, look, I think what we need to do is,
是停下来一会
we just need to take a moment...
艾普丽尔 你是住院总 不是外科主任
April, you're chief resident not chief of surgery.
有人联♥系♥手术室了吗
Did somebody call the O.R.?
没有 她需要做CT 检查心脏受伤情况
No, because she needs a C.T. to assess her cardiac injuries.
-我刚说了... -鬼才在乎你刚说了啥
- What did I say about... - No one gives a crap what you have to say.
还想带她去放射科吗
Still want to take her to radiology?
没准儿再排个队等机器空出来
Maybe wait in line for a little while till the machine's free?
快联♥系♥手术室
Is somebody gonna call the O.R.?
他们还在摸索
They're still finding their groove.
我是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生
You've reached Dr. Meredith Grey.
我现在不能...
I can't...
先检查肝脏 很可能那是出血点
Let's check the liver first. It's the most likely source.
什么 不可能
What? No.
-杨 梅瑞狄斯在哪 -我不清楚
- Hey, Yang. Where's Meredith? - I don't know.
她是心源性休克 该担心这个
She's in cardiogenic shock. That's our main concern.
-杨 -她被开除了
- Yang. - They fired her.
也许在克莱夫柜子里放炭疽病毒吧
Maybe she's putting anthrax in Karev's locker.
她血压在下降 需要增加体液容量
B.P.'s tanking. We need to up her fluids.
不 她心包膜里全是空气和血
No. Her pericardium is filled with air and blood.
-你这辈子听过别人意见吗 -经常 除了你的
- Do you listen to anyone else, ever? All the time. Just not you.
你显然也没听我的
Or me, apparently.
她不回电♥话♥ 呼她也没反应
She's not answering her phone or her pager.
我没见过她 我刚才在急救室 她不在
I haven't seen her. I was in the pit. She's not in the pit.
我刚才在电梯 她也不在
I was in the elevator. She's not in the elevator.
呼格蕾医生
Page Dr. Grey.
我刚呼了 她没回
I just did, sir. She didn't answer--
再呼
Page her again.
主任
Chief.
亨利刚告诉我
Henry just told me that
你让他今天装那个设备
you called him in to insert the device today.
对 我提了一下
Yeah. I had an opening.
但他还没有做术前检查
Well, but he hasn't had his pre-op labs
而且也没有
And he hasn't had...
化验可以加急做完 没关系
Well, we can rush the labs. It'll be fine.
他可以一周后再来
Well, but he could come in in a week.
我只是觉得手术这么急 有点奇怪
I mean, it just seems a little weird to race him in here...
这是个小手术 一小时就能搞定
Look, it is a simple procedure. It'll be over in an hour.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
我本想看着冈瑟行动的
I wanted to keep an eye on the Gunther.
一个实习医生把我拉
An intern just pulled me...
我现在就要你帮忙
I need you now.
实验室
你需要和这些老鼠多待一会儿了
You need to spend some time with the mice.
这就是我放着冈瑟行动不管的原因吗
This is why I left my Gunther?
一旦给老鼠做过几次置入设备手术
Once you put a couple of devices in mice,
给人做就小菜一碟了
putting one in a human's a breeze.
操作空间太大了
All that space.
先生
Sir,
我日程排很满
I have a full schedule
观摩你下午把这东西
that I already had to take apart
放进别人身体里
so I could watch you put this thing in a person
都得挤时间
this afternoon.
是亨利 阿尔特曼的丈夫
Henry. Altman's husband.
我想去看看冈瑟行动的情况
I would like to keep an eye on the Gunther...
把口罩戴上 贝利医生
Put on a mask, Dr. Bailey.
就算对象是老鼠 也得无菌操作
Even with mice, you need a sterile field.
这只
This...
是T号♥老鼠
is mouse T.
他很瘦
He's skinny.
难度不小
So it won't be easy.
快把手套戴上吧
Get yourself some gloves.
丹尼 你脑子里有点血
Danny, you have a little bit of blood in your brain,
我把片子拿去
So I'm gonna have one of my colleagues
给我同事看一下
take a look at your films.
很严重吗
Is it bad?
应该没大碍
It's probably nothing,
我只是想确认一下
but I just don't want to take any chances.
苏珊娜醒了吗
Did Susannah wake up?
她现在在做手术
They're starting her surgery now.
她有点内出血
And she does have some internal bleeding
需要修复
that they need to repair.
那 那手术做完后
Well, and wh-when will...
你们什么时候
When will you tell her about her leg
告诉她腿的事
after the surgery?
看到时候情况怎么样 好吗
We'll just see how it goes, all right?
那 那 她之后会感觉到吗
But,but, I-I... Will she be able to feel it?
-万一 万一没人告诉她 -丹尼
- I mean, what if--what if she sees it... - Danny...
她自己看到了呢
and nobody's told her?
她现在最大的问题不在腿
Her leg is not the big problem right now, okay?
她得先挺过这个手术
She just needs to get through the surgery.
负责她的
But she has...
是一个非常优秀的团队
an incredible team working on her.
真的 都非常棒
Really, they're... unbelievable.
给我十号♥刀
Give me a 10-blade, please.
别给她手术刀
Don't give her a 10-blade.
这女人刚被截肢
The woman just had her leg hacked off.
我们还不确定她的情况
She doesn't need her chest cracked open
根本不需要急着开胸
for something we're not even sure she has.
我能确定 如果她心脏罢了工
Yeah, well, I'm sure, and if her heart craps out,
她就根本不会在乎她的腿
she's not gonna give a rat's ass about her leg.
现在她骨盆和腹腔正在出血
Look, we know that she is bleeding from her pelvis and her abdomen,
很容易低血压
which gives her plenty of reason to be hypotensive--
-先打开 看到底是什么情况 -不行
- Let's just do an X-lap and see what we're dealing with. - No!
克莱夫 开始切吧
Karev, start the incision.
为什么是他 我当住院总惹恼了你
W-why him? Just because you're pissed that I'm chief resident
并不代表你能无视我
doesn't mean that you can pretend I'm not here.
没人在乎你是不是住院总
Nobody cares that you're chief resident.
大家都闭嘴行吗
Can everyone just shut up, please?
我们在浪费时间争论
We are wasting time arguing.
现在唯一合理的结论是 先处理心脏
The only logical conclusion is, take care of the heart first.
急诊室怎么样 还一锅粥吗
Hey, how is the E.R. still a zoo?
好些了 塌陷中活下来的人都送过来了
No, they got everyone who survived out of the hole a while ago.
已经没事了
It's quieted down.
她在玩填字游戏吗
She got the crossword down there?
是数独 玩过吗
Sudoku. You ever try it?
-这种无聊的垃圾离我远点 -同意
- Bores the crap outta me. - Amen.
你觉得最后的冈瑟会是谁
Who do you think the Gunther is?
你在说什么
What do you mean?
你第一次见到这个吗
Is this your first one?
冈瑟这个名字来自医生而不是病人
The name Gunther comes from the doctor, not the patient.
在这个行动中 住院医师中
One of the residents always kind of emerges
总会出现一人成为他们的领导
as a leader when they do this.
第一次的领导就是个名叫冈瑟的腼腆小男生
And the first time, it was this little quiet guy named Gunther.
刚开始大家都以为他肯定会出局
And everyone thought he was gonna flame out of the program,
-结果他却成了老大 -好吧
- but it turns out, he's the alpha dog. - Great.
肯定不会是艾弗里 他没那个胆量
We know it won't be Avery. He doesn't have any balls.
克莱夫倒是有胆 不过大家都排斥他
Well, Karev's got the balls, but everyone hates him.
我看没人会听他的
So I don't really see them following his lead.
非杨莫属了
Bound to be Yang.
不好说 凯普娜最近是匹黑♥马♥
I don't know. Kepner's kind of a dark horse these days.
你确定不改主意吗
You feel good about that position?
要不要赌一把
You willing to back that up?
多少 五十块如何
What, like, 50 bucks?
谁怕谁
Bring it.
他们进展如何
How are they doing?
还没就从何处下手达成一致
Still trying to agree where to start.
我刚才把一个胰岛细胞装置
I just had to put an islet cell device...
植入一只老鼠体内
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表