Oh, no.
天哪天哪天哪
No, no, no, no, no, no.
韦伯夫人 你在这里啊
Oh, Mrs. Webber, there you are.
那个
Um, w--
我不明白
I don't understand.
怎么回事 理查德的东西呢
What's going on? Where are Richard's things?
我知道你一定很疑惑
Yeah, I-I know this must be very confusing be--
他以前的办公室的确在这里 不过现在
This used to be Richard's office, but now he's--
他搬走了 他终于离开我了吗
He--he's gone? He left me?
不不不 他正在手术中
No. No, no, no. He's just-- he's in surgery right now.
这是他第一万台手术
It's-- he-- it's his 10,000th surgery.
他一直都想离开我去找她
He's always wanted to leave me for her.
他终于有行动了
He finally did.
不是的
No.
他从没爱过我 从来没有
He never loved me. Never!
-天哪 -他心里从来只有她
- Oh, God. - It was always her.
现在 他走了
And now he's gone?
他就这样走了
And he just left?
甚至不屑告诉我去哪里 就这么走了
He didn't even tell me where. He's just gone.
不是的 韦伯夫人
No, okay, Mrs. Webber, I
请您试着
ju-- I need you to please try and--
冷静一下好吗
Just try and calm down...
我一个人不行
I can't do it alone.
我做不到一个人
I can't. I can't do it alone.
理查德 求求你别抛弃我
Please, Richard, don't leave me.
理查德 我一个人活不下去
Richard, I can't do it alone. I can't.
好了
It's all right.
横切肝实质
Transect the parenchyma.
看着点吸引器 格蕾
Watch the aspirator, Grey.
知道了
Got it.
技术不错
Nice. Nice technique.
你继承了你母亲的手感
Well, you've certainly got your mother's hands.
别太兴奋
Don't get too excited.
我还没定下来呢
I haven't declared anything yet.
那你准备去哪 神外 还是心胸外
Well, what else are you gonna do--neuro, cardio?
你难道想把你的才华
You want to waste your talent
你的一生 浪费在小小的
playing with one little predictable organ
没花头的器官上吗
for the rest of your life?
我宁愿每天做不同的手术
Nah, I'd rather spend my days
肝脏 胰脏 胃
leaping from the liver to the pancreas to the stomach
还有肠道
to the bowel,
任何一个任何时候都有可能出现问题
and any one could go wrong at anytime.
当然 深入研究一个器官
Okay, sure. There's nothing wrong with knowing one organ
也没有什么不好
and knowing it well,
就像乐队后面的第五中提琴手
just like there's nothing wrong with being fifth-chair viola
也有自己的用途
in the back of the orchestra.
但是做一个指挥就是另一番滋味了
But it's a hell of a lot more fun being the conductor.
现在
Now...
这个
This...
给主任送过去
goes to the Chief.
他们准备好了吗
Are they ready?
对 不过你们可以再看几分钟
Yeah, but I can give you a few more minutes, though.
不用 我们也好了
No, we're ready.
小韦 该把电脑收起来了
Uh, Wes, time to put the computer away.
你会没事的
You... are gonna be okay.
医生们会全力治好你
And the doctors are gonna take really good care of you.
妈妈 别哭了
Mom, don't cry.
你去别人家过夜我也会哭 又不是不知道
You know me. I cry when you leave for a sleepover.
那么就别哭了
Well don't.
谢博德医生是最棒的
Dr. Shepherd's the best.
你说得对
You're right,
一直都对
as usual.
抱抱我
Give me a hug.
你还在
Oh, you're still here.
听着 我知道你不想和我说话
Listen, I know you don't want to talk to me,
但是这样太久了
but this has gone on too long.
我可以理解
Now I understand why, at least...
但我觉得至少
I want to.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我们谈谈好吗
Can we just talk?
现在我不想谈
Now is not a good time.
泰迪 喂
Teddy. Hey--
别碰我
Don't!
环绕肿瘤的血管
It's wrapped around more of the vessels
比扫描显示得还要多
than the scan showed.
你怎么想 格蕾医生
What do you think, Dr. Grey?
还觉得我们该从第四胸椎骨开始吗
Think we should start with, uh, T-4?
我还认为这是最好的方案
Yeah, I, uh, I still think that's the best approach.
椎骨前表面不清晰
There's no clear prevertebral plane.
好吧 你给我讲讲手术步骤 一步步说
All right, well, take me through it, step-by-step.
好 我们从第三胸椎骨或者第二胸椎骨以上开始
Okay, we get up above T-3, maybe T-2,
控制近关节的大动脉
we get control of the aorta proximally,
把这些大血管游离出来
and then dissect the large vessels free.
在这个过程中保留脊髓根支
We preserve the radicular branches as we go,
尤其是根髓动脉
especially adamkiewicz--
我们一靠近根髓动脉 他就瘫痪了
He's paralyzed if we go anywhere near the adamkiewicz.
要是不切除肿瘤 这个手术就没意义了
We don't get this tumor, this surgery is for nothing.
对的
Right.
那我们从极外侧间隙下手怎样
So... we go in far lateral instead?
你是问我呢 还是陈述呢
Are you asking me or telling me?
我在陈述
I'm telling.
我们可以移♥动♥大血管
I mean, um, we could mobilize the great vessels,
这样就可以从两边接近肿瘤
and that way, we get access to the tumor on both sides.
在这里抽吸一下
Can I get some suction in here?
我已经把肝静脉了连上了
I've attached the hepatic veins.
现在我在修复门静脉
Now I'm reconstructing the portal vein.
他抛下我 离开了我 我不想看他工作
He left me. He left me. I don't want to see him working.
不 他就知道工作
No-- he'slways working.
没有 他没有离开你 他就在这里
No, no, he didn't leave you. He's right there.
看到了吧
See?
这可好 他还和那女人在一起
Oh, he's with that woman?
你让那个女人离开
You tell that woman to go away.
他是我的丈夫 不是那女人的
That's my husband not hers.
理查德
Richard!
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
理查德 你为什么这样对我 不顾夫妻情谊
Richard, why are you doing this to me, to us?
-阿戴尔 你怎么来了 -你说谎
- Adele? - You lied.
你说过你不和她一起工作了
You said that you weren't working with her anymore.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber,
对不起 我实在没办法了
I-I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do.
爱丽丝 你别纠缠他了
Ellis! You let him go.
韦伯医生 我要不要
Um, Dr. Webber, do you want me to--
不用了 别关对讲机
No, no, keep the line open.
阿戴尔
Adele...
她不是爱丽丝
That's not Ellis, Adele.
你到底是什么女人 竟然破坏别人的家庭
What kind of woman would break up a marriage?
爱丽丝·格蕾
Huh? Ellis Grey,
你是哪门子女人
what kind of woman are you?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我还是出去吧
Well, I-I should just scrub out.
别 我需要帮手
No, no, I need the extra hands.
我不允许你和我丈夫一起在下面做手术
I will not have you downhere with my husband.
你听到了吗 我不允许
Do you hear me? I will not have it.
理查德 你让她出去
Richard, you just send her away.
阿戴尔
Adele...
我就在这里
I'm right here.
-我不会离开你 -理查德
- I'm not leaving you. - Richard!
说些安抚她的话
Tell her something that'll ground her--
-比如一段美好的回忆 -理查德
- a happy memory. - Richard!
对我妈很管用
A happy memory, it worked for my mom.
理查德
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表