物以类聚
I mean, an idiot dating an idiot.
我给你看样东西
I have something I think you should see.
跟我来
Come with me.
可能不是吧
Oh, maybe. No.
干吗呢你
What are you doing?
琢磨皮肤科里有多少美眉
Trying to figure out how many dermatology fellows
和我妻子搞过
my wife's banged.
肯定有她
For sure her.
这个也有可能
Ooh, yeah, that one, probably, too.
使你身体焕然一新
Ooh. "Specializes in complete body rejuvenation."
肯定鸟 谢莉尔
Yeah, I bet you do, Cheryl.
你快别想这事了 谁还没个过去啊
You gotta get over it. Everybody's got a past.
我不介意她有曾经
Look, I'm fine with her having a past.
只是 我竟然不知道我跟她们一起工作
It's just, I-I didn't know I was working with it,
一起手术 在餐厅里见过面
and operating with it, seeing it in the cafeteria.
那女人每天早晨起来
That woman wakes up every day,
都要在自己的厨房♥里看我抱她的孩子
sees my face in her kitchen holding her kid,
而那孩子是我跟你
the kid that you and I...
一起缔造的
made together.
好吧 我想
Yeah, I guess...
我想这会让她很难过的
I guess that can't be easy for her.
难过 知道你跟医院的院草有过一腿吗
Easy? Knowing you've been with the golden boy of this hospital?
她准难过得要死 托瑞斯
Woman's in hell, Torres.
好吧
Okay.
我是神
I'm a god.
这简直要她的命
It's killing her.
护士说你手术做得非常完美
The nurse said your surgery was flawless,
现在我有一颗50岁一样的心脏了
That now I have the heart of a 50 year old.
谢谢你 阿尔特曼医生
Thank you, Dr. Altman.
马丁
Martin--
艾玛在哪
Where's Emma?
你跟她说了吗
Did you tell her yet?
你的手术结束后
When your surgery was finished...
我去等候室找你的妻子
I went to look for your wife in the waiting room.
我以为她只是睡着了
I thought that she had fallen asleep,
我试着叫醒她 但是
So I tried to wake her, but...
不
Oh, no.
我们做了心肺复苏
We performed C.P.R..
我亲自给她做的复苏
I tried to resuscitate her myself,
但她
But she...
她没能挺住
She didn't make it.
几分钟前他们在急诊室宣布她死亡了
They pronounced her dead a few minutes ago in the E.R..
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
不
Oh... no.
怎么是艾玛
N-not--not Emma.
不
No.
她死了
She died?
是的
Yes.
艾玛死了
Emma's dead?
是的
Yes.
她走了
She's gone?
是的 马丁
Yes, Martin.
艾玛死了
Emma is dead.
艾玛
Oh, Emma.
艾玛
Emma.
上帝啊 艾玛
Oh, God, Emma.
不 不
Oh, no. No.
不 不
No, no. No.
贝利
Uh, Bailey.
之前很抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
不该让你卷进来的
You... didn't need to see that.
我什么都没听见
Oh, I didn't see anything.
我们都知道你听见了
We both know that you did.
明天我们要一起做胰十二指肠切除
Now you and I are scheduled for a Whipple tomorrow.
我知道你也很照顾克里斯蒂娜
I know that Cristina is one of your own,
所以如果你不想让我上手术我也能理解
so I understand if you prefer that I not scrub in with you.
我不会假装
I won't pretend
我了解你和
to understand the thing
克里斯蒂娜之间的事情
you and Cristina have going on,
但是我知道
but I do know that, uh,
一切出轨都是有原因的
affairs don't happen in a vacuum.
你也是人所以你会犯人类会犯的错误
You're human and you made a human mistake.
你做了坏事
You did a terrible thing.
并不意味着你是个坏人
It doesn't mean you're a terrible person.
我们都听过警告
We've all heard the warnings...
但却忽略警告
and we've ignored them.
我是
I am...
我是一个寡妇
I am a widow.
I can hear it from the garden
我是
I am...
一个寡妇
a widow.
我是一个
I am a w--
大厅吗
Lobby?
大厅
Lobby.
去停车场吗
Parking lot?
停车场
Parking lot.
A new kingdom in the distance
等一下
Uh, you know what?
我 我忘记还有一些病历要写了
I, um, I forgot that I have some charting to do.
那么 祝你今晚过得愉快
So... have a great night.
这叫得寸进尺
We push our luck.
这里的每一件物体
Each and every one of these items
都是从病人身上拿出来的
was removed from a patient.
圣诞彩灯 好吧
Christmas lights? Come on.
-这东西是从哪儿 -你不会想知道的
- Where would you-- - You don't want to know.
你是怎么
How did you--
非常 非常小心
Very, very carefully.
好吧
Ohh. Okay.
这里很棒 是吧
It's pretty great, right?
事实上
Actually...
是的
yeah.
我们有时给天才做手术
Well, sometimes we have geniuses on our table
有时给傻瓜做手术
and sometimes we have idiots.
以我看
I for one
这就是一个傻瓜病人
am partial to the idiot.
天才是不会招惹上狮子的牙齿的
You don't get a lion's tooth from a genius.
这叫孤注一掷
We roll the dice.
好吧 听好了
Okay. Hey, here's the thing--
我认识你的前任
I do know about your exes,
老实说 有时这会让我很难过
and frankly, sometimes it sucks.
好吧
Okay.
并且你知道 我其实宁愿不认识他
And you know, I mean, I don't--I don't like knowing,
然后有时候 这会让我抓狂
and sometimes, you know, it--it drives me crazy.
-我知道 -所以 我有理由
- I know. - So maybe there's a reason, you know, there's a--
我有非常充分的理由
there's a very good reason that I was--
不告诉你我的前任们
I wasn't telling you about my exes.
-我不想让你纠结 -是的 我理解
- You know, I was trying to spare you. - Yeah, I understand.
-真的理解吗 -真的
- You do? - Yeah, I do.
好吧 我以为我们是在吵架
Okay, 'cause I thought we were fighting.
我们是在吵架
Oh, we totally are.
这叫玩火自焚
We play with fire.
看看爸爸今儿给你买♥♥什么了 佐拉
Look what daddy got you today, Zola.
吼吼
Ooh, roar.
吼吼
Rawr.
现在放下你的小脑袋 好了
And now put your head down. Oh, there it is.
你好 吼吼
Oh, well. Roar.
别学狮子叫
Don't do that.
佐拉学狮子你就说很可爱
Well, you think it's cute when Zola does it.
怎么了
What is it?
如果你敢出轨 我就会要你的命
If you ever cheat on me, I'll kill you.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表