没错 能告诉我你名字吗
Fair enough. Can you tell me your name?
贾斯汀 康贝尔
Justine... Campbell.
今天是几号♥啊
And what's today's date?
我从来不记日期 问我别的
I never know the date. Ask me something else.
为什么凯特不能选择内森
Why can't Kate choose Nathan?
她准备这么选择
She's going to.
你觉得你有种道义上的职责去
I mean, you just feel like you have a moral obligation to...
什么 真的吗
Wait, really?
对 暂时的
Yeah. For now.
我昏迷的时候做了个梦
I had a dream while I was under, and I figured out
想好了这个系列接下来两三本书怎么写
how to stretch the series out two or three more books.
所以现在
So... for now,
她会试试跟内森一起感觉如何
she'll get to see what it feels like to be with Nathan.
什么
So... what?
他们只是在这一两部里在一起
They're gonna be together for a few books,
然后她会选择亚历山大吗
and then she's gonna choose Alexander?
可能吧
Yeah, probably.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你为什么这么讨厌内森
I mean, why do you hate Nathan so much?
我不是讨厌内森
I don't hate Nathan.
我爱他
I love him,
可能跟你一样爱
probably as much as you apparently do.
他人很好 又有风趣
He's kind and funny
而且非常诚实
and incredibly honest.
问题在于凯特
It's Kate.
她不爱他
She doesn't love him.
她应该爱
She should.
我知道
I know.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我知道
I know.
但这样才是一个精彩的故事
But it makes for a really, really good read.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
手拿过来
Come here.
你还想继续帮我写书吗
Do you want to work on the book a little bit more?
会让你好受点吗
Will that make you feel better?
好吧
Okay.
凯丽
Callie.
嘿
Hey.
梅瑞狄斯说手术很成功
Meredith said the surgery went great.
是吗
Oh. Yeah.
我喜欢女生
I like girls.
感情方面
Uh... As in... romantically.
后来才发现 我喜欢女生
It turns out, I like girls.
不 是女人
Uh, women.
而且我遇到了个超级棒的女人
And I met the most amazing woman.
你还记得早上那位罗宾斯医生吗
Do-do you remember dr. Robbins from this morning?
我们结婚了
Yeah, we got married, and, uh,
但在那之前
oh, no, but before that, we, um...
我们碰上了一场车祸
we got in an accident, a car accident,
挺严重的 我差点死了
a really bad accident, and, uh, I almost died.
但没死 索菲亚
But I didn't, and, uh, Sofia...
索菲亚也没事 我们的孩子
neither did sofia, our-our baby...
我们完美的 漂亮的孩子
Our perfect, beautiful baby.
我...
And I'm, um...
我...
I'm...
把事都搞砸了
screwing all this up.
我知道
Look, I...
这一切改变很大
I know this is a lot.
我很理解
And I-and I understand.
如果你一时不能接受
Um, and if this is too much for you to handle,
相信我
believe me...
我亲生母亲差不多和我断绝关系了
My own mother practically disowned me,
我能理解
so I understand.
天啊 我把你弄哭了
Oh, God. I'm making you cry.
别哭了
Please don't cry.
你有孩子了
You have a baby?
是的
I-I do.
有照片吗
Do you have any pictures?
你想看吗
You want to see 'em?
当然了
Are you kidding?
好
Okay.
噢
Oh.
她太美了
Oh, she's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
那人订了去威奇托的飞机
That man just booked a flight from Wichita.
如果你不同意 我把号♥码给你
You want to tell him no, I'll give you his number.
-你自己跟他说 -我不担心
- You can tell him yourself. - I'm not worried about
医院的死亡率 德里克
the hospital's mortality rates, Derek.
我担心的是你
Mm. I'm worried about you.
今年你手下死亡的病人不少
You've had a lot of losses this year,
我担心你给自己压力太大
and I am concerned that you're lining yourself up for more.
你在担心我的声誉
You're worried about my reputation.
-可以这么说 -我早没声誉了
- Well, there is that. - I don't have a reputation anymore.
本来我能攻克老年痴呆症
See, I was gonna be the guy who cured Alzheimer's.
现在我上了药监局的黑名单
Now I am blacklisted by the FDA,
所以我不用担心声誉问题
so I don't have to worry about that anymore.
我能选择我担心的事
I get to choose what I worry about.
我选病人
And I choose them.
我能改变他们的人生故事
I feel I can change their story.
我得让他们尝试
I owe it to them to at least try.
这想法
That's...
挺嚣张的 你觉得吗
pretty damned arrogant, don't you think?
我嚣张的名声传开了
Well, I have a reputation for arrogance.
来杯红葡萄酒
Could I have a cabernet?
等等 换成苏格兰威士忌加苏打
Actually, make that a scotch and soda.
好
Okay.
还是别放苏打了
You know what? Forget the soda.
是我
Hi, it's me.
结果完全是浪费时间
Turns out today was a bust.
她一直跟我说这个男人
She kept going on about this guy
怎么帮助非洲儿童
who helped these kids in Africa.
我就想 "你看过我写的三篇文章吗"
And I was like, "Have you seen my three articles?"
而且这家伙喜欢小狗
But apparently, this guy raps puppies,
哪有工夫关心我呢
so who cares about me?
我飞机十点到
Anyway, my plane lands at 10:00,
等着我
so wait up.
我可能会大醉
I'm gonna be drunk.
搞不好会哭
And I'm gonna cry.
提前警告你一声
Just warning you.
我得去赶飞机了
I have to catch a plane.
不用找了 谢谢
Keep the change. Thanks.
艾弗里 等等
Avery, wait up.
对了 斯隆医生
Oh, right, Dr. Sloan.
-我俩得聊聊 -今天真是抱歉
- You need to talk to me. - I am sorry about today...
是 抱歉的是我
No, I'm sorry.
-是我... -不 你根本没什么好抱歉的
- It was my... - No, you don't have anything to be sorry about.
-我应该向你道歉 -不 不是你的错
- No, I think I should apologize to you for... - No, it wasn't you.
是我的问题 我自己
It was me. I have been...
-我只是觉得我俩 -我不想把事搞砸
- I just think we had some... - I don't want to screw things up.
行了 我先说你再说 行吗
Okay, I'm gonna talk, then you talk, okay?
行
Okay.
我想当你的老师
I want to be your teacher.
我想当你的学生
I want to be your student.
我明天有个颅骨成型术
I have a cranial vault reconstruction tomorrow.
我一定到
I will be there.
-那就好 -那就好
- Good. - Good.
太好了
Great.
我想
I guess the...
整形二人组又重出江湖了
plastics posse is back in action.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表