and her brain is getting hurt in the crossfire.
就是说肺部这个东西造成了癫痫
So this thing on her lung is causing her seizures?
我认为如此
I think so.
我们要将之移除并检验 以便确诊
We'll have to remove it and test it to make sure.
你们将它取出来 她不再头疼
O-okay, so you take it out, her headaches stop,
从昏迷中苏醒过来
and she wakes up from the coma,
我们的生活也能恢复原状
and we get to go on to live our lives?
计划是如此
That's the plan.
好吧
Okay.
我们从高中便认识了
We've known each other since high school.
她是我的命中注定
She's my better half.
我知道人们都说没有这回事
I mean, I know people always say that...
但她真的是
But she really is.
你呼叫我就为这事
You paged me for this?
我♥干♥嘛要听你的
Why would I do this?
因为这才公平
Because it's fair.
因为我们三人都是索菲亚的父母
Because the three of us are equal parents to Sofia
这才能公平的决定 谁来带她
and this is the fair way to decide who stays in with her.
除非你宁愿
Unless you'd rather raise her
让她在毫无公平与秩序
with no sense of fairness or decency...
而是混乱无序的环境中长大
in anarchy and chaos.
你说了算
Your call.
好吧 就这样
Okay. Fine.
-三局两胜吗 -三局两胜
- Best two out of three? - Best two out of three.
准备好了吗
You ready?
剪刀石头布
Rock, paper, scissors.
剪刀石头布
Rock, paper, scissors.
我出石头
My rock!
砸烂你的剪子
Crushes your scissors.
剪刀...等下 中场休息
Rock--hold on, hold on. Time-out.
中场 你说啥 这也有中场休息
Time-out? I'm sorry, time-o--time-out?
杰克森 现场求助
Jackson, team huddle.
我的天 你们没搞错吧
Oh, my gosh. Are you guys kidding me?
我还赶着做手术呢
I mean, some of us have surgeries.
让我俩交流一下
Can you just give us a second?
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得她会出布
I think she's going paper.
她会出石头
She's going with rocks.
我觉得她特爱出石头
I'm thinking she's a rock thrower.
她就是想让你有这种错觉
Yeah, that's what she wants you to think. All right?
所以她连着两次都出石头
That's why she did it two times in a row.
这次 相信我 出剪刀
This time, trust me... go scissors.
好了没 这又不是下象棋
Okay, you guys, it's not a chess game.
-赶紧弄完 -上场吧
- Can we just-- can we do this? - Get out there.
行了
All right.
放马过来吧
Here we go.
剪刀石头布
Rock, paper, scissors.
-不 -太好了
- No! - Oh, yes!
真倒霉
Damn it!
我今晚真走运 好好带孩子
I'm getting lucky tonight. Happy babysitting.
-一会儿见 -好吧
- See you later. - All right.
艾弗里 我说石头吧
Avery, I said rocks.
第六感告诉我是石头
My gut told me rocks.
-是你把我搞晕了 -你自己要问我的
- You messed with my head. - You asked my opinion.
茱莉亚非得杀了我
Julia's gonna kill me.
她的过敏反应很强烈 抱歉 克莱姆
She's having a severe reaction. Sorry, Clem.
看起来我得给你打一针
It looks like we're gonna have to give you a shot.
要握着你的手吗
Hand?
要的
Yes, please.
让一下
Excuse me.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
克莱姆
Oh, Clem.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
小可怜的
You poor thing.
-妈妈 -她不会有事的
- Hi, mom. - She's gonna be fine.
医生正准备给她打♥针♥呢
The doctor's gonna give her a shot.
他会处理好的
He's on top of it.
-总算有人知道自己在干什么了 -我不知道她过敏
- Well, I'm glad someone is. - I didn't know.
学校整天给家长发通知的呀
The school sends home notes all the time.
每次的校报里都有写
It's in every newsletter.
她根本都不能接近花生酱
She can't even be near peanut butter.
泰瑞 我是个职业女性好不好 我还有三个孩子
I have a job, Terri, okay? Three kids.
我哪有时间每次看学校每次给家长的通知
Excuse me if I don't read every note the school sends home.
我给她打了一针肾上腺素
I gave her a shot of epinephrine.
应该会对抗她的过敏
It should do the trick.
他的体温过低
He's hypothermic.
是啊 他失血过多
Yeah. There's too much bleeding.
要是我们继续手术的话 他恐怕撑不下去
He's not gonna make it if we keep going.
咱们把他缝合然后送到重症监护室去
Let's pack him and get him up to I.C.U.
先把情况稳定下来
to stabilize him.
我才不要给你看孩子呢
I am not babysitting.
你有今天这个职位全靠我
I have made your career,
我也可以轻易地毁掉它
and I can break it.
我要检查一下他有没有鼻中隔血肿
I need to check for a septal hematoma.
很快就搞掂 我今晚还有约会呢
I'll be quick. I got a date tonight.
你为什么就非找我来看孩子呢
What makes you think I could babysit?
你会心肺复苏术 你反应敏捷
Well, you know C.P.R., you can think on your feet,
身体素质好
you're fit,
你可以以迅雷不及掩耳之势逃出火场
you can run out of a burning building in no time.
他的鼻中隔没问题
Septum looks fine.
而我又不想取消情人节约会
And I'm not gonna cancel a date on Valentine's Day.
女人总说自己不在乎 但其实每个女人都在乎
Women claim that they don't care, but they all do,
而且是很在乎
a lot.
好吧 准备把他送入重症监护室
Okay, uh, let's prep him for I.C.U.
我 我来留下监控他的情况
and I'll -- I'll stay and monitor him.
不 今天是你的结婚纪念日 还是我留下吧
No, it's your anniversary. I'll stay.
你不是要跟帅哥约会吗
I thought you had a hot date.
真的吗 跟谁呀
Really? With who?
斯隆医生
Uh, Dr. Sloan, I mean,
你要是弄完了 我们就准备
if you're finished here, we'd like to --
告诉你谁完了吧
Oh, I'll tell you who's finished.
你完了
You're finished.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经按过了
I already pressed it.
随便了
Whatever.
我要搬出去
I'm moving out.
你要是有事找我的话 就到我妈那找我
So if you need me, I'll be at my mom's
我会住到
till I, uh...
我想清楚为止
figure something out.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我收到你的信息了 我知道你的肺切除术比预计的时间要久
Hey, I got your message your lung resection went long.
于是我就把咱们的预定推迟到了八点
I pushed our reservations to 8:00.
真的吗 情人节的时候餐厅还允许临时更改定位时间吗
Really? Just like that on Valentine's Day?
我有熟人啊
I got connections.
你要是愿意的话 我还可以改到九点呢
I could even push 'em to 9:00 if you like.
不 绝对不要 不要
No. Absolutely not. No.
一旦确定
As soon as path confirms
我们取出的肿块是畸胎瘤
that the mass we took out was the teratoma,
我就会冲到车上
I will go out to my car,
拿上那双高跟鞋
grab those heels...
良性肉芽肿
Benign granuloma.
好吧 好吧
All right, fine.
把定位推迟到九点吧
Push the reservation to 9:00.
你还在这待着干吗 你可以走了
Why are you still here? You can go.
我也想走 这是我最想干的事了
I'd love to. I'd love nothing more.
但是尼古非要等到确认克莱姆没事了才肯走
But Nico won't leave until he knows Clem's gonna be okay.
他才十岁 你俩到底谁才是家长
He's 10. Who's the parent here?
你也太纵容那孩子了
You let that kid run wild.
至少我不会天天盯着他
At least I don't hover over him,
生怕他离开我的视线
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表