好事
That's good.
很好 那你觉得该怎么做
All right. So what do you want to do?
我觉得先把这个东西拆开
I think we should take this thing off
看看手部的其余部分
and see what's left.
很好 必须争分夺秒 格蕾
All right. Time's a factor here, Grey.
为何要争分夺秒
Why is time a factor?
因为他的手在里头呆的时间越长
Because the longer his hand stays in there,
血液流通就越慢
the more we compromise his circulation.
动作要快哦 格蕾医生
Tick tock, Dr. Grey.
现在打电♥话♥给维修部的 拿个锯子来
So let's call up to maintenance and get a sawzall.
你确定要等这么久吗
You really want to wait that long?
-大火救援部有工具 -这个才好
- Uh, fire and rescue has tools. - Better.
好的
Okay.
喂 他们拿这些工具打算怎么做
Hey, th-these tools, what are they gonna do,
把这个绞肉机砸开吗
rip apart the grinder?
那也是为了拯救他的手
To save his hand.
很好 我们可花了大价钱买♥♥这个机子的
Yeah, we dropped a couple grand on that thing.
你们不能就这么废了它
You can't trash it.
为救他的手也不能吗
To save his hand?
迈克 你把这机子拆开需要多久
Mike, how long is it gonna take you to get that thing apart?
我每晚都把它拆开进行清洗
I-I take it apart and--and clean it every night.
-我们能把他的手弄出来 -动作很快的
- We can get him out. - Yeah. Quick.
托瑞斯医生
Dr. Torres?
你能在四十五分钟内做好吗
Can you do it in under 45 minutes?
差不多吧
Give or take?
-格蕾 -喊我♥干♥嘛
- Grey? - Dr. Grey what?
我赞不赞成让几个普通人
Do I think it's okay to let a couple of civilians
拆开夹住他们兄弟的手的绞肉机吗
take apart the machine that's grinding their brother's hand?
对
Yeah.
那做吧
Let's do it.
很好 我需要一副通用扳手
Okay. I'm gonna need a set of Allen wrenches
还有十字头螺丝刀
and a phillips head screwdriver.
每样拿两个
Make that two.
快去
Stat!
千万要撑住啊 多米
Hang in there, Dom.
嗨 你呼了我
Hey, you paged?
听着 我能把肿瘤
Look, I can remove the tumor
和病变颈动脉一齐切掉
and the diseased carotid together.
我要做的是 在大腿骨里
All I have to do is run balloon catheters
装一个气囊导管 将其放置到确切位置
in through the femoral, place them in precise position,
将其充气以阻止血液通行
inflate them to stop the blood flow,
切开两处动脉
do two arteriotomies,
再将一个肝素化分路器装到那处
then feed a heparinized shunt into place,
之后重新流通血液
and reestablish blood flow.
就这些吗
That's all?
还有就是 我得在九十秒内完成
Oh, and I have to do it in 90 seconds.
超时一点她就会中风
Any more than that, and she strokes out.
这不是天方夜谭吗
Is that even possible?
说不定哦 但我想先模拟一下
Not sure. I would love to test it out.
我们得先弄一套模拟装置
We should set up a simulator.
这个 我们不需要先征得德里克同意吗
Uh, don't we need to get Derek's approval?
对 但他那问题不大
Yeah, but that shouldn't be a big problem--
他喜欢拒绝我
He loves to say no to me.
那是他最喜欢干的事了
That is his favorite thing to do.
也许你当初不该说他是混账的
Maybe you should refrain from calling him a jackass.
我控制不了 因为他就是个混账
I can't help it, 'cause he is one.
也许我可以帮你问问他
Maybe I should ask him.
-真的可以吗 -当然
- Would you? - Yeah.
他正在做手术 手术二室
He's in surgery, O.R Two.
你把我叫过来
You just called me down here
就为了让我替你去跟德里克说
so that I would go to Derek for you,
而你居然还让我觉得这是我的主意一样
made me feel like it was my idea.
我厉害吧
Aren't I good?
简直绝了
Amazing.
我一直说的很清楚
I have always been clear --
你才没有呢
You have not always been clear.
她总喜欢这么说
She loves to say that.
我一直说的很清楚 我不想要小孩
Always been clear -- I do not want kids.
-他是知道的 -我不知道
- He knew that. - I did not know that.
你知道
You knew that.
我一开始并不知道
I did not know that in the beginning.
怎么着 我心里有个疙瘩
What, I have an icicle in me,
而我还要一上来就跟个陌生人说
and I'm supposed to tell a stranger,
嘿 你好 我不想要小孩吗
"Hey, I don't want to have kids"?
我不是说你心里的疙瘩
I'm not talking about the icicle.
我是说之后
I am talking about after.
之后
After.
当这个问题跟咱俩之间的进展相关时我就告诉你了
No, I told you when it was relevant to the relationship.
多数人会考虑在结婚之前
Most people would've considered dropping a bomb
把这些问题都说出来
like that before the wedding.
那个时候这个问题就已经跟咱俩的发展相关了
That is when it would've been relevant.
离你求婚到咱俩结婚 之间只有差不多十二个小时
Well, uh, you proposed, and we were married like 12 hours later.
不好意思我当时忙着想其它事了
So sue me if, in the moment, I was thinking of other things.
我知道淋巴水肿很不好受
I-I know the lymphedema is bad.
简直太痛苦了
Oh, it's miserable.
这两根简直就是根香肠 哪是胳膊呀
These are sausages, not arms.
我根本抬手都抬不起来
I can't lift them.
我一直都疼
I'm in pain all the time.
我觉得
I think...
听着 我们只要为摆脱了癌症而感到开心就够了
Look, we just need to be happy the cancer is gone
你就把淋巴水肿当成是
and look at the lymphedema as...
-我们所要付出的代价 -我所要付出的代价
- the price we're paying -- - The price I'm paying.
听着
Oh, look...
你以为我偷着跑到这来
You don't think I felt awful,
跟做贼一样来做手术 我心里就觉得舒服吗
sneaking in here like a thief to get my surgery?
但我只是
But I'm just...
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你知道我对你的感激之情
You know how I feel about you.
你是我的英雄
You're a hero to me.
但是我
But I...
我希望能自己梳头
I want to be able to brush my hair...
能抱抱我的外孙
hold my grandson.
艾琳有小孩了吗
Erin had a baby?
快生了 等到今年春天
Having one, in the spring.
天啊 你刚开始确诊出癌症的时候
Oh, e -- oh, my -- she was just starting college
她才刚上大学呢
when you were first diagnosed.
就是啊
I know.
你当时向我保证我我一定能活到她毕业的时候
You promised me I'd make it to her graduation.
如果你
If you...
真的认为这个手术是个错误的话
really think this is a mistake,
我就不做了
I won't do it.
好的 你搞得定吗 你搞得定吗
O-okay. You got it? You got it?
我搞得定
I got it.
你下一步计划是什么 格蕾
So what's your plan, Grey?
好吧 我的计划就是 他们把这个绞肉机卸下来
Okay, my plan is, they get this thing off,
然后我们就可以做进一步诊断了
and then we assess.
没错 但是他们要是卸不了这东西呢
Right, but what if they don't?
你要有个后备计划
You need an alternate plan.
我不需要后备计划
Well, I don't need an alternate plan,
因为他们就要把这东西给卸了
because they're gonna get it off.
-你干了什么 -我什么都没干
- What'd you do? - I didn't do anything.
机器越快要拆下来 他失血也就会越多
The more you guys loosen that, the more he's gonna bleed.
那我们要停下来吗
Should we stop?
不 继续拆 不过要快点
No, keep going, just go faster.
你确定你还有时间等吗
Y-you sure you have time for that?
如果你有别的建议的话 何不提出来呢
If you have something to suggest, why don't you?
你现在是在浪费大家的时间
Now you're just wasting everyone's time.
我们得把他送进手术室
Well, we have to get him up to the O.R.
-不然他就会失血过多而死 -是啊
- or he's gonna bleed out. - Yeah,
但是他的手还困在绞肉机里呢
well, his hand's still trapped in that grinder.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表