Well, when Ellis Grey says you're good for cardio...
打搅了 托瑞斯医生
Excuse me, Dr. Torres.
那台动脉瘤手术可以给我吗
I was wondering if I could do the aortic aneurysm today.
杨之前已经做了两台而我只做了一台
This will be Yang's third, and I've only done one.
这样不公平
So it's only fair--
韦伯 我当然知道你做过几台
Webber, I know how many you've done.
我也知道我的实习医生需要什么
And I know what my residents need, okay?
我母亲建议我直接问你
My mother suggested that I ask you.
要不然你们一起做
Why don't you split it?
你和杨可以合作
You and Yang can, uh, do it together.
多谢
Thank you.
一切如爱丽丝·格蕾所愿
Whatever Ellis Grey wants.
你理解的
You know it.
杨不会开心
Yang's not gonna like it.
那也比直接把她踢走要好啊
Well, it's better than kicking her off the case.
这疯女人好吓人
Bitch scares me.
露西
Lucy.
你可要好好解释一下
You got some 'splaining to do.
我 我准备出院
I'm gonna, uh, I'm just gonna go.
你不能走
No, you're not,
你要是不做这个手术
because if you don't get this procedure,
就等于在等死
you're going to die.
我明白
Look, I get it. I know.
这听起来很可怕
It is scary.
但我可以把步骤都一步步解释给你
But I can tell you everything that's gonna happen.
嗯 我读过宣传册了
Yeah, I already read the brochure.
不错啊
Okay.
植入式自动心脏复律除颤起搏器
The automatic implanted cardioverter defibrillator
放置在锁骨皮肤下方
is--is placed beneath the skin below the collarbone.
-电极的电线 -天哪
- The electrode wires th-- - Wow.
我可以过目不忘
Yeah, I have a photographic memory.
很厉害
Yeah. Okay.
你应该去考医学院
Well, you should go to med school.
不错 或者去学跳芭蕾
Right. Or I could be a ballerina.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你应该把这一切
Okay? You should see all of this
当做重新开始的机会
as a second chance.
转机无处不在
People turn things around all the time.
你很聪明
You're smart.
很敏锐 很漂亮
You're sharp. You're beautiful.
你在这个医院有个素未谋面的姐姐
You got a sister here you've never even met.
你可以建立一个新的家庭
You could have a whole new family.
让我们一起从治好你的心脏开始 好吗
Let's start by fixing your heart, okay?
好吧
Oh, okay.
没事的
Oh. All right.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
主刀 杨·克里斯蒂娜/韦伯·梅瑞迪斯
梅瑞狄斯·韦伯要在我的动脉瘤手术上干嘛
What the hell is Meredith Webber doing on my aortic aneurysm?
听着 你要是告诉梅瑞狄斯 爱丽丝或者任何人
Listen, if you tell Meredith or Ellis or anyone--
那台手术是我的
That surgery is mine.
你不能随便把你女朋友的名字写上去
You can't just throw your girlfriend on it.
我发誓 杨
I swear, Yang.
我会掩盖罪证 让你再也不能踏进手术室半步
I will fix it so you never see the inside of an O.R. again.
我会活埋你
I will bury you.
我不愿跟别人一起做手术
I'm not sharing my surgery.
把她的名字擦掉
Change the board and get her off.
不是我改的 是托瑞斯
Look, I didn't change the board. Torres did.
那托瑞斯在哪里
Where's Torres then?
脑脊髓液外泄
C.S.F. is leaking.
这里抽吸一下 珀西
Let's get some suction in here, Percy.
我希望你明天出席
I need you to have lunch with the president
与布莱森学校董事会主席的午餐会
of the board of the Bryson School tomorrow.
为什么一定要现在说这个
Why are you talking about this now?
因为你从来都不在家 德里克
Because, Derek, you're never home.
你总是躲在那块烂地方的
You're always spending the night in that stupid trailer
丑拖车里
on that stupid piece of land,
规划着那座你绝不会着手开工的破房♥子
planning that stupid house that you're never gonna build.
血氧读数下降 你做了什么
Pulse ox is dropping. What did you do?
我什么也没做 我们动到了气管壁
I didn't do anything. It's invading the tracheal wall.
钳子 保护气道 她要不行了
Clamp. Secure the airway. We're losing her.
我已经尽全力了 德里克
I'm working as hard as I can, Derek.
你只管做好本职
You just pay attention to what you're doing.
帮我一个忙
Uh, do me a favor.
-我要上手术台了 -我知道 你只要
- I'm going into surgery. - Yeah, just--
只要告诉格蕾医生
tell Dr. Grey that the patient has
病人有深静脉血栓病史
a history of D.V.T.
因此髂内静脉
and that the iliac veins
可能不适合用来移植
may not be suitable for grafting.
等下等下 你说什么
Whoa, whoa. Wait. Wait. What?
你当时怎么不说
Why didn't you say something?
要进手术室的是你 你去和她说
J-just--you're going in there. Just tell her.
你去 他是你的病人
You tell her. He's your patient.
我才不会去说她做错了
I'm not gonna tell her she's wrong.
她手头上哟病历 一定也看过了 对吗
I mean, she--she took the chart. She read it. Right?
当然 她知道自己在做什么
Yes. She knows what she's doing.
记得告诉她
Well, just tell her.
杨 等等
Yang, wait.
你到底准备什么时候给露西尔·保尔植入起搏器
When in the hell are you gonna give Lucille Ball her A.I.C.D.?
你做吧 我现在有手术
You have to do it. I've got surgery.
不能这样 问诊你是你做的
I don't think so. You did the consult.
-你的老婆呢 -什么
- Where's your wife? - What?
她几个小时前就应该去给那个毒品姑娘
She was supposed to place a pacemaker in our O.D. Girl
植起搏器了
hours ago... hey.
-现在她想把这事丢给我 -一个个来
- And now she's trying to pawn it off on me. - Hey.
我有台手术
I have a surgery.
你是心脏科的问诊人 你就要去做
You're the cardio consult. You do it.
艾弗里可以做
Avery can do it.
艾弗里忙不开
I can't spare Avery.
我不会为了往嗑药者的心脏里塞起搏器
I'm not giving up this surgery
就放弃那台手术
to stick a pacemaker in a junkie.
告诉你老婆 梅瑞狄斯·韦伯
Tell your wife to have Meredith Webber--
住嘴 杨
Yang, just back off!
抱歉
I'm sorry. I just...
我只不过突然
I just got really...
你不需要缝针
Well, you won't need stitches...
这次不用
This time.
我还以为会好起来
I thought it was supposed to be getting better.
-或者再揍一个实习医生 -不 不会
- Or are you gonna hit another intern? - No.
为什么帮我
Why do you keep helping me?
为什么不举报我
Why don't you just report me?
因为我是个医生
Because I'm a doctor.
别告诉我妻子
Please don't tell my wife.
剩下的你能自己来
Well, you can finish the rest of this.
我有台手术
I have surgery.
这里吸引
Suction here.
六月不错啊 想好地点了吗
So June sounds good. Have you thought about where?
梅瑞狄斯和我都在考虑夏威夷
Oh, Meredith and I thought about, uh, Hawaii.
夏威夷不错
That might be cool.
请所有人
You know, have everyone come out and--
真的吗 异地婚礼
Really, a destination wedding?
阿历克斯 我管着一家医院呢
Alex, I'm running a hospital.
我可不能甩手不管
I can't just dash off to--
可以停下了 给我夹钳
Retract that, please. Clamp.
就在这办 我去预订雷尼尔俱乐部
You'll do it here. I'll book the Rainier Club.
那美极了
It's gorgeous.
听着很棒
That sounds great.
我眼前这是什么情况
What the hell am I looking at?
髂静脉完全被血栓堵住了
The iliac veins are completely thrombosed.
两侧都是
Both of them.
无法使用 完全不能用
Unusable. Completely unusable.
你知道这个情况吗
Did you know about this?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表