第十一季 第一集 随风而去
"I Must Have Lost It on the Wind"
格蕾·斯隆纪念医院
混小子收
《实习医生格蕾》前情回顾
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
我找到了生母 爱丽丝·格蕾 你认识她吗
I looked up my birth mom. Ellis Grey. Did you know her?
-我还想要个孩子 -杨走后留下一个空缺
- I want another baby. - Yang is leaving a seat open.
-我想推荐你 -杨走了之后有位置空缺
- And I'm recommending you. - She left me her seat.
我本来打算问你是否愿意
I was gonna ask you to be by my side
和我一起共度余生
for the rest of our lives.
他确实很梦幻 但他不是太阳 你才是
He's very dreamy. But he is not the sun. You are.
你是逼我在工作和家庭之间
You're asking me to choose between this job...
-做出选择 -我要留在这里
- and my family? - I am staying here.
欧文知道这对我是最好的
Owen knows this is the right move for me.
那你就可以走了
So you can go.
我五岁时
When I was 5,
妈妈把我丢在公园
my mom lost me in a park.
记忆已经模糊了 只记得
I don't remember much,
前一分钟 我还在坐旋转木马
except that one minute, I was riding the carousel
一转眼 她就不见了
And the next...she was gone.
我不记得是怎么找到她的
I don't remember how I found her.
也不记得自己是怎么回的家
I don't remember how I got home.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我只记得接下来发生的事
All I remember is what happened next.
她告诉我不要担心
She told me not to worry.
她说一切都会好
She told me everything would be fine.
他们在抢救你妈妈
They are saving your mother's life.
我不戴这个 住手
Don't put that on me. Stop it!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
她说 安静游戏开始
She told me it was time to play the quiet game,
所以我明白 不能问任何问题
So I knew I wasn't supposed to ask any questions...
你想要见她吗
Would you like to see her?
不 当然不要 不见
No. Absolutely not. No.
不然我会告诉她
...or else, I might have told her...
我忘了带娃娃
I forgot my doll.
我太爱那个娃娃了
I loved that doll so much.
把它丢下让我无比心痛
It killed me to leave it behind.
很有意思吧 记忆就是这么奇妙
Funny, isn't it, the way memory works...
有些事情你很难记起
The things you can't quite remember
有些事情你无法忘记
and the things you can never forget?
你们真该换锁了
You really should get your locks changed.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我得和阿历克斯谈谈
I need to talk to Alex.
威尔逊 起来
Wilson, get out of the bed.
我没法跟你躺在一张床上
I can't get in the bed with you in there.
你不能把我赶下床
You can't kick me out of bed.
-这是我家 -不 现在是我家
- It's my house. - No, it's my house.
-那你把她赶走 -我什么都没穿
- Then you kick her out. - I'm not wearing any--
我对你的裸体不感兴趣 威尔逊 出去
I don't care about your boobs, Wilson. Out.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
既然我起来了 就给大家泡点咖啡吧
I guess I'll go make us some coffee since I'm up.
有咖啡喝太棒了
Coffee would be great.
我们不玩这套 知道吗
This is not our thing now, okay?
你以后不能半夜三更出现 然后...
You can't just start showing up at all hours and --
我们不玩这套
I mean, this is not what we do.
我告诉德里克 我不会搬去华盛顿
I told Derek I am not moving to D.C.
我和孩子们要留在这里
The children and I are staying here.
好吧 奇迹结束了
All right, the miracle is over.
奇迹没有结束
The miracle is not over.
我们不是什么奇迹 闭嘴
We're not a miracle. Shut up.
你不能突然闯进我家 把我叫醒聊天
You can't break into my house and wake me up to talk
还让我闭嘴
and then tell me to shut up!
好吧
Okay.
事情是这样的
So, here's what happened --
昨晚 我发现 我有个女儿
Last night, I found out I have a daughter.
至少 我认为她是我女儿
Or at least, I think she's my daughter.
这些年
All these years, I...
我都毫不知情 如今她出现了
I had no idea, and now she's here.
她不知道我是谁
She doesn't know who I am,
我也不能和任何人说
and I can't talk about it to anyone.
我想到两个可以去的地方
So, I figure I'd wind up one of two places --
在这里 或去酒吧 所以我
Either here... or in a bar, so I...
不管怎样
Anyway...
我来这里了
Here I am.
你来的真早
You're here early.
你昨晚走后 来了一个车祸伤者
Yeah, an MVC came in last night after you left.
司机骨盆都露出来了 所以我留下来了
The driver had an open-book pelvis, so I stuck around.
-你整晚都在医院 -救援直升机来电
- You've been here all night? - Medevac just called.
要送过来一个低血压病人 可能受多处外伤
Hypotensive patient en route, possible multi-trauma.
好的 呼叫杨
All right, page Yang.
皮尔斯 呼叫皮尔斯和格蕾
Pierce -- page Pierce and Grey
让他们到直升机停机坪找我
and ask them to meet me at the helipad.
-你能帮我接手这里吗 -当然 没问题
- Can you finish up here? - Sure, yeah.
他心里一定难过死了
He's dying inside.
-他看起来没事啊 -那当然 他可是军人
- He seems fine. - Well, sure. He's a soldier.
他能忍♥受一切挫折 但他需要朋友安慰
He's stuffing everything down, but he needs a buddy.
你可以作为朋友去安慰他
You could be his buddy.
不要
Nope.
拜托你啦
Oh, come on!
如果离开的是我 你是什么感觉
How would you feel if I were the one who left?
当你醒来发现 枕边人已离去
You lying awake at night in your empty bed...
你是想我怎么安慰他
What kind of buddy are you asking me to be?
这么大风能开直升机过来吗
Should they be flying in this?!
那也是无奈之举
No choice!
你好
Hi!
你说什么
What?!
我说 你好
I said, "Hi!"
我是麦琪 皮尔斯
I'm Maggie! Pierce!
我知道
I know!
我们还没正式见过面
We haven't officially met!
你好
Hello!
什么
What?!
我说
I said --
我们在这里安全吗
Are we safe up here?
不用问都知道了
Just answered my own question.
好 大家准备好 动作要快
Okay, let's get ready. We've got to be quick.
好 开始吧
Okay, let's go!
走失的露营者 在沙漠里被发现
Lost camper, extracted from the desert --
位于斯波坎市西部的疤地
Scablands west of Spokane.
徒步旅行者发现他 还以为他死了
Hikers found him, thought he was dead.
把他抬出来
Let's get him out.
小心点
Be careful!
好的
Okay.
抓住他 把他抬回来
Grab him, bring him back in!
风停之前 我们没法将他转移
We cannot unload him until this wind dies down.
小心
Watch out!
如果 她带着我们孩子跑了怎么办
What if -- what -- what if she runs off with our baby?
要是她吸毒怎么办
I mean, what if -- what if she does drugs?
如果她不注意饮食怎么办
What -- what if -- what if she doesn't eat right.
她要是忘了做产前检查怎么办
W-what if she forgets her prenatals?
昨晚你是同意找代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥的啊
Last night, you were all for a surrogate.
-怎么变卦了呢 -没什么
- What changed? - No-- nothing.
我只是 今早刷牙的时候
I just -- I -- I was brushing my teeth this morning,
我在镜中看到了自己的伤疤
I saw my scar in the mirror.
我怀索菲亚时出了车祸 那是我
I was pregnant with Sofia when that accident happened. Me.
甚至连我都没法保护未出生的孩子
Even I couldn't protect our unborn child.
我们怎么信任陌生人就可以做到呢
How can we put that kind of trust in someone we don't even know?
索菲亚很好 那不过是场意外罢了
Sofia's fine. You know, it was a freak accident.
没必要草木皆兵
There's no reason to think that that's gonna happen --
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me, out of the way, please.
楼下有病人 需要人手 大家快去
Patient downstairs. We need more hands! Let's move!
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表