我没去结婚
I didn't get married.
你没结婚
You didn't get married?
亚当斯配不上你
Adams isn't good enough for you.
你如果决定跟他在一起
If you decide to be with him,
你的整个人生轨迹都会改变
your whole trajectory changes.
恭喜你 恩杜古医生
Congratulations, Dr. Ndugu.
心脏科主任
Head of Cardio?
你需要看牙医 -玛克辛
You need a dentist. - Maxine.
她签了不插管不抢救协议
She has a DNR and DNI
给我插管托盘 让我救她
Get me an intubation tray so I can save her life.
想治愈阿尔茨海默症 就要质疑我们所知道的一切
We have to question everything we know about Alzheimer's if we're gonna cure it.
事关重大 只能这个房♥间的人知道
This is huge. And you can't tell anyone outside of this room.
我认为我们的精力一直以来都放在错误的方向
I do believe that we have been focused on- on the wrong thing.
您的伏汤力 先生
Your vodka tonic, sir.
我只是过来看看你
Oh, I was just coming to check on you
看来已经有人照顾你了
but I guess you're covered.
到底出什么事了
What the hell happened?
胸管开始出血
Chest tube started pouring blood.
他的主动脉一定是切断了
His aorta must have transected.
每个人都要拿出最快的速度
I need you to work as quickly as you can.
呼叫亨特 呼叫所有人
Page Hunt. Page everyone.
我爱上你了 乔 你怎么就看不出来
I'm in love with you, Jo. How do you not see that?
我想一辈子爱着你 充满混乱和痛苦也不怕
I want to live a whole life with love and mess and pain and you.
你救了我最爱的人
You saved my favorite person.
所以我现在不能恨你了
So now I don't get to just hate you.
我也得爱你
I have to love you too.
泰迪 离手
Teddy. Clear.
研究人员表示 一个梦的平均长度是两到三分钟
Researchers say the average length of a dream is two to three minutes.
什么都别做 等主治医生来
Do not do anything until an attending gets here.
全都呼了一遍 没人出现 我们没时间了
Paged everyone, no one's coming and we don't have time.
但很多人感觉一梦数小时
But many people experience their dreams as hours.
我摸不到她脉搏了
I just lost her pulse.
她签了不插管 为什么还要插管
She's DNI. Why is she intubated?
帮我把她抢救回来
Help me fight to get her back.
西蒙 他要死了
Simone, he's dying.
如果他们真能记住梦见了什么
If they can remember them at all.
梦的研究几百年来都存在争议
The science of dreaming has been questioned for hundreds of years.
阿特曼主任 你不能死在我面前
Chief Altman, you do not die on me.
泰迪 坚持住
Teddy, stay with me.
离手
Clear.
一些学说认为 梦是我们对白天真实事件的
Some hypothesize that dreams are our way of processing real events
消化方式
that occur when we're awake.
也是被压抑的希望和欲望的出口
They may also serve as an outlet for repressed hopes and desires.
神经学家每隔几年就会提出一种新理论
Neuroscientists introduce a new theory every few years.
但说实话 没人知道人为什么会做梦
But honestly, no one knows why we dream.
手术服 给我戴手套
Gown and glove me.
或者为何会做噩梦
Or why we have nightmares.
阿特曼医生 有我们在
Dr. Altman, we've got you.
我们只希望在梦的最后
We just hope that after the dream,
我们能醒来
we wake up.
早啊
Morning.
早
Morning.
你们几个里 我先炒谁比较好
So, which one of you am Ifiring?
欧文 我们很抱歉
Owen, we are so sorry.
你没事吧 -我很好
Are you okay? - I'm fine.
她晕在了手术室 开始室颤
She collapsed in the OR and went into V- fib.
我们把她就回来了 超声显示细菌性心内膜炎
We resuscitated her and an echo revealed bacterial endocarditis.
什么引起的
Caused by what?
很可能是牙龈感染
Most likely a dental infection.
细菌的生长造成了严重的主动脉瓣不全
The bacterial growths caused severe aortic valve insufficiency,
所以贝克曼和施密特做了紧急瓣膜置换手术
so Beckman and Schmitt did an emergent valve replacement.
我们还需要跟进血液和组织培养
We still need to follow up on blood and tissue cultures,
跟内科和心脏科会诊
consult ID and cardiology.
好 谢谢你
AlI right. Thank you.
不如你先去休息下
Why don't you go get some rest?
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
泰迪现在是我的病人 你只是我病人的丈夫
Teddy's now my patient and you're my patient's husband.
你在这里我没法集中精力救治她
I need to focus on her and I can't do that with you here.
欧文 咱们去瞧瞧孩子们吧
Owen...we should check on the kids.
好吧
Okay.
还有你俩 -哦
You too. - Oh.
好吧 我俩会留在医院继续忙
AlI right. We might as well stay and work,
但有任何变化 一定告诉我们
but let us know the minute something changes.
给我看看她术后的CT结果
AlI right. I'Il need to see her post- op CT scans.
还没做 -为什么
I haven't scanned her yet. - Why not?
这应该不是标准操作
I didn't think that was standard protocol.
术后24小时
The first 24 hours after surgery
跟手术本身一样重要 施密特
are just as important as the surgery itself, Schmitt.
这跟标准操作无关 此刻要高度警惕
It's not about standard. It's about being hypervigilant.
尽快带她去做CT -好的
IGRBY*SLOAN NEMORTAI Get her to CT ASAP- Okay.
我离开了多久 -你早上离开的
How long was I gone? - You left in the morning and- -
别 我不是真的在提问 米林
Nope. Not a real question, Millin.
我是在说 我已经批准你们去格里菲斯的婚礼了
What I mean is, I approved you all to attend Griffith's wedding.
对 但婚礼取消了 问亚当斯就知道
Yeah, it didn't happen. Ask Adams.
你到底想说啥 -我说你是家庭破坏者
What is that supposed to mean? - Means home- wrecker.
你连不插管是啥都不知道
Tell me what DNI means?
停 都闭嘴
Stop, stop.
随后的轮班你们都有各自任务
You all had specific assignments for your shift afterwards.
但我今早看了一眼记录 你们谁都没在各自岗位
But when I read the notes this morning, no one was where they were supposed to be.
GREY+SLOAN
MEMORIAL
HOSPITAL
Why were you with Sam Sutton? - Yasuda and I switched services.
-你为什么和山姆·萨顿在一起 -安田和我换了任务
因为亚当斯被他病人打了 -格里菲斯的前末婚夫
Because Adams got punched by his patient. - Griffith's ex- fiance.
至少他没有轻易忘记患者的医疗要求
At least he didn't conveniently forget about someone's medical directive.
玛克辛情况已经稳定了
Maxine is stable now- -
多好啊 但是亚当斯将病人♥大♥卸了八块 好吧
Great, but Adams filleted a patient. Okay, so- -
闭嘴 都闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
全都给我闭嘴
Shut up, all of you.
我们死了个病人
A patient died.
能明白吗 一个人失去了生命
You understand? Their life is over.
再加上不尊重患者嘱托
That and the disrespect of someone's medical directive,
你们刚让医院卷入了五起不同的诉讼
you all just opened up this hospital to about five different lawsuits
我作为导师也可能会受牵连 你们在拿我的事业冒险
which, as your teacher, I could be named. So now you're risking my career.
此时此刻 你们谁都不值得我这么做
And right now none of you is worth that to me.
等等 所以你要把我们都炒掉
Wait, so you're firing all of us?
我只是想解释 -我没有
I just want to ex- - I didn't- -
别吵了 重症监护室呼我了 但我还没说完
Stop. I'm needed in the ICU, but we're not done.
待在这里 不要动
Stay here. Do not move.
也不许行医
Do not practice medicine.
你大半夜拉着我上了你的飞机
You made me get on your plane in the middle of the night
你大半夜拉着我上了你的飞机
You made me get on your plane in the middle of the night
穿越了整个美国来跟你谈谈
and fly across the country for a conversation.
我还要等多久
How long do I have to wait?
从你昨晚的闹剧之后 我的电♥话♥就没停过
I've spent every minute on the phone since your antics last night
一直在对捐款人进行损害控制
doing damage control with the donors.
我知道 飞机上我就坐在你旁边
I know. I sat by you on the plane.
别嬉皮笑脸
Oh, don't be snide.
我80年代起就没这么装过孙子了
I haven't had to dance like that since the'80s.
我只能把你的疯狂解释为脱水和疲惫
I had to spin your lunacy into dehydration and exhaustion.
我只能把你的疯狂解释为脱水和疲惫
I had to spin your lunacy into dehydration and exhaustion.
那你就是在撒谎 -我挽救了你的事业
You lied. - I saved your career.
你让我的基金会出了大丑
You made my foundation look like a joke.
你雇的那批实习生 貌似一件事感兴趣
You hired a batch of interns that are clearly only interested
就是毁掉医院的名声
in sinking this hospital's reputation.
一群玩火的危险分子
Theyre foolish and dangerous.
坦白说 没开掉他们主要是看你面子
And frankly, the only reason they're here is because of you.
你在半天之内 给我带来两次公♥关♥噩梦
In 12 hours you have potentially caused me two PR nightmares
不知要花多少钱才能平息
that would take thousands of dollars to fix.
解雇你只会加剧媒体发酵
Firing you would just add to a media storm,
所以给你两个选择
so you have two options.
再也别提你的阿兹海默症理论
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表