她接得住吗
Can she catch?
来试试
Uh, let's find out.
格蕾 接着
Grey, catch.
亨特 搞什么
Hunt, what the hell?
-他才是你的拦接员 -对
- Now he's your cutoff man. - Yeah.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我想要我妈的日记
I need my mother's journals.
为啥 怎么了
Why? What's up?
我想看她最初的假设
Well, I need to see her original hypothesis.
如果我想弄清楚现在的情况
If I'm gonna figure out what's going on,
就得从她开始的地方开始
then I need to start where she started.
我就知道你一沾手就放不下了
I knew once you picked it up, you couldn't put it down.
-别得瑟 日记在哪 -来
- Don't gloat. Where are they? - Come on.
不错
Nice.
病人和她母亲想知道
The patient and her mother are wondering
今天能不能做手术
if she's having surgery today.
我该告诉她们 你还在工作吗
Should I tell them that you are still working?
我们是在工作
We are working.
有时 身体比头脑思考得更清楚
Sometimes the body thinks better than the brain.
格蕾 给他丢个球
Grey, toss him a ball.
喂 是的 对
Hello. Yeah. Yeah.
我以为董事会会议推到周四了
I thought the board meeting would be pushed to Thursday.
你挥得太高了
Oh, your swing's too high.
你打棒球吗
Did you play ball?
对 以前当过投手
Yeah. I was a pitcher.
-是吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
对 在停车场...
Right, into the parking...
马克谈恋爱了
Mark's in love.
和一个眼科医生
Oh, with an eye doctor.
估计也就能持续两天吧
That should last 48 hours.
我该为他高兴
Yeah, well, I should be happy for him.
别担心
Don't worry about.
只管把球棒挥啊甩啊
Just shake it off or shake it out
或者丢啊什么的
or I don't know, shake something.
这位是他的新教练风格
It's his new coaching persona.
还在摸索呢
I'm still work on it.
你这样做不对
You are still coming out of wrong.
击球姿势有问题
You are pounching the ball wrong.
不是这样拿球棒吗
I'm holding the bat wrong?
拿球棒姿势没错 是身体
No, no. Not the bat. It's your body.
你得调整头部
You need to adjust your head.
把肩放低
Drop your shoulder.
你动作没连贯起来
You are not connecting.
脑袋的角度不对
The head is in the wrong angle.
我得调整它的角度
I need to adjust it properly.
你得把头的角度放合适
You need to adjust the angle of the head.
我去了实验室试验我的新方法
I went back to the lab to test my approach.
我有很大的把握
There's a very good shot
能从顶端切除肿瘤
I can access the tumor from above.
我觉得能全部切除
I think we can get it all.
很大的把握
A good shot?
这可是我的孩子
This is my child.
怎么样都会有风险
Well, there are risks either way,
当然这样风险更大
uh, but this certainly has more risks.
她可能在手术中就不行了
So she could die in surgery.
谢博德医生 谢谢你的努力 但我...
Look, thank you for trying, Dr. Shepherd, but I...
我不能让我女儿成为你的小白鼠
I can't let my little girl be your guinea pig.
拜尔太太
Mrs. Bayer,
你搜寻的资料里
now in all your research,
你有没有找到哪个孩子得了下丘脑错构瘤
have you ever found a story of a kid with an H.H. tumor,
还能好起来
whoever got better...
还能找到工作
whoever got a job,
还能有正常的生活呢
had a life?
这就是你最好的机会
This is the best shot you'll have.
阿尔特曼 斯隆 你们第一个
Altman. Sloan, you're on first.
贝利 你在中外野
Oh, Bailey, you're center field.
大家再移♥动♥一下
We're doing some shuffling.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
工作
I work here.
我不一定能参加比赛
Uh, I may not even make the game.
我要通知49个试验病人
I got 49 trial patients left to call.
我得把告诉你的坏消息再告诉他们
I gotta give them the same bad news I gave you.
哇 真不容易
Ouch. That's rough.
中外野得找个替补
We need a sub for center field.
行 谢博德 当投手
Yeah. Uh, Shepherd, pitcher.
谢博德不行
Shepherd's out.
他说他的这台脑科手术是个拉锯战
He told me his brain surgery could be a marathon.
我 我来当投手
Oh! Me. Let me pitch.
好吧
Okay.
-行 阿尔特曼当投手 -好耶
- All right, Altman, pitcher. - Yes.
斯隆 你第一个
Sloan, first.
谢博德可以当替补击球员
Shepherd can be a pinch hitter.
托瑞斯 你是...
Okay, Torres, you're on...
在这签字
I need you to sign for this.
骨培养基和钛网 这么多器材
Bone plates and titanium mesh? That's a lot of hardware.
你不是说这家伙的手没得救了吗
I thought you said this guy's hand wasn't salvageable.
之前是说过 但我还是决定试试
Yeah, well, I'm gonna try and rebuild it.
要能成功就太棒了 艾普丽尔 手术室见
It's gonna be really cool. April, meet me in the O.R.
我要小号♥的
I need a small.
-都是大号♥的 -什么
- Oh, they're all larges. - What?
不可能 小号♥不可能这么快就没了
No. We can't be out of smalls already.
我要他们把尺寸备全了的
I told them we needed an assortment of sizes.
我电♥话♥里说得非常清楚
I... I was very clear on the phone.
不错
Sweet.
我穿这个一定迷死人
I'll look fantastic in this.
穿得美才打得好
And when you look good, you play good.
我说的对吗 艾弗里
Am I right, Avery?
没错
You know it.
-这到底怎么回事 -什么
- What the hell was that? - What?
就一起称兄道弟了吗
What, are you guys pledging delta chi together?
斯隆挺好的 其实
No, Sloan's pretty cool, actually.
他最近心情很赞
He's, uh, been in such a good mood lately,
现在他手术一半是我主刀
he's letting me do half his procedures.
昨晚还让我当了烧伤中心的负责人
He let me run the burn center last night.
不错啊
Neat.
好的 格蕾 你是...
Okay, Grey, you're, uh...
胜利是种态度
Winning is an attitude.
我们赢定了
We're winners.
对
Yeah.
这个东西
Okay, so this
能固定住他的手
will hold his hand in place
我能看见他的肌腱和神经沟
so I can see the tendon and nerve gaps, and...
主任没意识到 我做了很多工作
What the chief doesn't realize is that a lot of the work I do
才让这些手术得以顺利进行
makes it possible for these surgeries to take place.
所有的...
I mean, all the...
所有的人♥员♥安♥排♥ 时间安排
all the staffing and scheduling, I...
也许...
I mean, so maybe...
也许我确实不怎么进手术室
Okay, maybe I'm not in the O.R. all the time...
-艾普丽尔 -但我
- April. - But I...
你想做个行政助理吗
Do you want to be an administrative assistant?
那样会让你开心吗
Is that what makes your heart sing?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
那就别抱怨了
Then stop being a whiner.
别老躲在文书工作底下
Stop hiding behind paperwork.
喜欢就做 多进手术室
If you love it, do it. Just get in the O.R.
放弃睡 放弃吃
Okay? Don't sleep, don't eat.
就做这个
Just do this.
给
Here.
你想让我放基尔希纳钢丝吗
You want me to place the K-wire?
这样让你开心吗
Will it make your heart sing?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表