今天是我生日
Today is my birthday.
而我过去的这六个小时以来一直在看着你们折磨我父亲
And I've watched you torture my dad for the past six.
现在我是一家之主了
So I'm the head of the family now,
所以这是我的责任
and it's my job.
如果你拿掉他的生命维持系统
If you take him off the machines
而他还能活下去 那就最好
and he lives, then he lives.
但如果不行的话
But if you don't...
至少他还能安详地离开
then at least we let him go in peace.
别再折磨他了
You gotta stop.
求求你了
Please.
到你家附近
To get around your house
好了 该给她缝合了
Okay, time to close.
你想执刀吗
Would you like to do the honors?
让凯普娜缝合吧
Kepner can close.
什么
What?
凯普娜 你能不能缝合
Kepner, can you close?
-可以 可是 -杨
- Uh, I-I can, but -- - Yang.
凯普娜 来缝合
Kepner, close.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina --
我能跟你私下谈谈吗
Can I speak to you privately, please?
怎么了 你没事吧
What's up? You okay?
当我们把你丈夫推入手术室时
When we brought your husband into the O.R,
我们本来以为我们可以
we originally thought we could go in
用气管镜和激光给他手术的
with a bronchoscope and a laser,
可是他出血很多
however, there was a lot of bleeding,
于是我们不得不给他开胸
so we had to open him up.
等会 你 你 等一下 不对 欧文说
Wait. You-- you-- wait. No. Owen said that--
我们给他开胸以后
When we opened him up,
发现他的肿瘤已经侵蚀了他的肺动脉
we saw that his tumor had eroded his pulmonary artery.
我和韦伯医生都采取了非常手段
Dr. Webber and I both used extraordinary measures...
-不 -但是我们
- No. - But we--
-不 不 不 -我们采取了非常手段
- Uh, no, no. No. - We used extraordinary measures,
但是他的心脏无法承受
but his heart could not tolerate
-大量的出血 -不
- the excessive bleeding. - No.
他没能撑过这次手术 很抱歉
He did not survive the surgery. I'm sorry.
你是说
You're saying...
你是说 他死了
you're saying, he's dead.
是的
Yes.
那就说出来
Say it.
泰迪
Teddy...
当你通知家属时 你必须把这句话说出来
when you inform the family, you have to say it
这样家属才能知道他们的亲人真的过世了
so that they know that it's really happening.
这是你进医学院学到的第一件事
It's the first thing that you're taught.
我以前从来都没去琢磨过其中的道理
I never really thought about it...
但是现在我明白了 所以
but now I get it, and, um...
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
我需要
I need you...
我需要听你亲口说出那句话
I need you to say it.
亨利过世了
Henry is dead.
谢谢你
Thank you.
泰迪呢
Where's Teddy?
我不知道
I don't know.
等一下
Wait.
你告诉她了
You told her?
当然了
Of course I did.
你应该让我去说的 应该由我来告诉
You shoulda let me. I should've been the one --
上帝啊 这事跟你根本就没关系
Oh, my God. This is not about you.
谁在乎到底是谁告诉她的
Who cares who told her?
好吧 我告诉她了
Okay, I told her,
因为你逼我站在那骗她 跟她聊天
because you made me stand there and talk and joke
还要跟她开玩笑 开了好几个小时
and-- and lie to her for hours,
好几个小时啊
for hours.
对不起 我不得不那么做
I am sorry. I had to --
不 我明白 我明白 我不想
No, I know, I know. I don't wanna...
我不想听
I don't wanna hear it.
她也不会想听的
And neither will she.
把病历给我
Give me the chart.
把病历给我
Just give me the chart.
Don't hold me down
谢谢
Thank you.
出去
Get out.
In this hole I've fallen down
Secret home I made and found
And you
Wait to breathe
Skin of all
Skin of all
I've had enough
Oh, oh, oh
Skin of all
And in the sickness
you have faith
And in the thickness
You find me
Finally
In the city, you find pain
and the people you see there
我给你们一点时间单独相处
I'll give you your privacy.
Of your role
接下来会怎样
So what happens now?
他的心率会慢下来
His heart rate will slow down,
然后就会触动警报
and that's gonna make the alarm sound,
但是我可以 我可以把警报声关掉
but I'll -- I can turn the sound off.
然后他的呼吸也会越来越缓慢
And then his breathing is going to get slower and slower.
接着他的器官就会开始衰竭
And then his organs will start to fail
因为器官需要氧气才能存活
because they need oxygen to survive.
当呼吸和脉搏都消失后
And then when there's no breathing and no pulse,
他就真的走了
that's when he's gone.
Oh, oh, oh
Skin of
这就是了吗
Is this it?
这就是了 亲爱的
This is it, sweetie.
我会在外面等你
I'll wait outside.
不 别走
No, please.
求你别走
Please wait.
好 好
Okay, okay.
You have faith
And in the thickness
这个责任应该由我来承担
I really should be taking the fall for this.
我同意
I agree.
好 那我就走进去
All right. Well, then I'm just gonna walk in there
我来告诉他
and I'm gonna tell him.
听着 我就把话明说了吧 艾弗里
Look, let me--let me spell it out for you, Avery.
责任在我
This is on me.
的确 错误是你犯的
Yes, it was your mistake,
你也确实应该自责
and, yes, you should feel like crap,
但是我是你的主治医师
but I'm your attending,
你只是个第五年的住院医生
you're a fifth year,
也就是说在我的手术室中的事情我来负责
which means I'm responsible for what happens in my OR
你可以免罪
and you get a free ride.
我不想要免罪金牌
I don't want a free ride.
我也不想给你 但是我会
Well, I don't want to give it to you, but I will,
因为你还年轻 还缺乏经验
because you're still young and inexperienced
但愿你能在这学到什么
and hopefully, you' learn something here.
反复检查你的工作
You'll start double-checking your work,
当你带住院医生的时候反复检查他们的工作
and the work of your residents when the time comes,
否则你就会和我一样
because otherwise, you'll be me,
要去和患者的家人道歉
walking in to apologize to a family that hates me
他们恨我的程度快要赶上我恨自己的程度了
almost as much as I hate myself right now.
托瑞斯医生 你在这里
Dr. Torres, there you are.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我知道 路易斯先生 我也想和您谈谈
I know. I know, Mr. Lewis. I want to talk, too.
你欠我一个解释
Yeah, you owe me an explanation.
听到了吗 一个真正的解释
Okay? A real explanation.
发生在劳拉身上的事情 这简直是不可接受的
What happened to Laura-- this is totally unacceptable.
我 我明白
I, uh, I understand.
之前你提到亨利的时候 我很无礼
I was rude to you before when you mentioned Henry.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
这就是你
It's kinda your thing.
坏的事情发生时 你就出口伤人
Look, when bad things happen to you, you lash out.
你需要空间
You want space.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表