我们受过训练 要时刻警惕着
We're trained to be vigilant...
遇到问题 穷追不舍
to chase down the problem...
怎么了
What...
要问到所有应该问的问题
to ask all the right questions...
With a rose in her hand and a candle
还得刨根问底
to find the root cause...
She put her head on my head
And with teary eyes she said
Precious time
直到我们搞清楚问题所在
until we know exactly what it is...
我找亨特医生
Dr. Hunt, please.
没有 他晚上还没回来
No, he did not go home for the night.
我是杨医生 请呼一下他
This is Dr. Yang. Page him.
不 我等着
No, I will hold.
而我们无法面对
And we can confront it.
没错
You are.
It makes me stronger
Makes me wiser
Oh, yeah
Meet me at the gates
怎么了
What?
出什么事了
What is it?
你...你没回家
Oh, you-- you didn't come home.
对 有个公交车出了事故
Uh, yeah, there was a bus crash.
现...现在几点了
Wh--uh, what time is it?
你...你来干什么啊
What are you-- what are you doing here?
我来...
I just, um...
我想你今晚肯定很辛苦
I figured you had a rough night,
所以...
so...
我给你带了些咖啡
I brought you some coffee.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, great. Thanks.
这需要十分谨慎
It takes an extreme amount of caution...
咖啡在哪呢
Wh-where is it?
我忘了
I forgot it.
但是
But, um,
你继续...继续睡吧
you go back-- go back to sleep.
好吧
Okay.
或者我们超越自己
Or we can overstep ourselves.
And a candle on her chair
She put her head on my head
当没有问题时 我们也能制♥造♥问题
We can create problems where none exists.
回到我身边吧
Come back to me.
我不回去
I'm not coming back.
我知道你很想的
You miss it.
神外有什么可想的啊
What's to miss about neuro?
我啊
Me.
我们都认为那不是个好主意
We decided it was a bad idea.
那是之前啊
Well, that was before,
那时我们正在努力把佐拉带回来
when we were trying to get Zola back.
我想你
I miss you.
就回来一天
Just come back for one day.
你就能回想起那种神秘感
Remember the mystery...
就像充满了魔法
the magic--
那些胶质瘤
Gliomas...
脑膜瘤
meningiomas...
星形细胞瘤
astrocytomas?
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber?
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 理查德
Rise and shine, Richard.
艾弗里医生今天过来是做那个膀胱手术的
Dr. Avery is here for our bladder surgery.
对 对
Oh, right. Right. Oh, right.
你好啊 凯瑟琳
Hi, Catherine.
亲爱的 你先缓缓神吧
Oh, take your time, honey.
我想先看看你培养的这个膀胱
I want to see this bladder you baked. Yeah.
看看啊
Oh, look at that.
基顿医生
Dr. Keaton.
利用病人自己的膀胱细胞和干细胞培养出来的
Homegrown from the patient's own bladder and stem cells.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
那些半夜的惊扰电♥话♥是值得的 对吧
All those late-night calls paid off, didn't they?
对 没有你的会诊我们肯定做不成
Yeah, we couldn't have done it without your consultation.
真会说话
Flatterer.
好了 在我们把这东西
All right. Well, before we stick this thing
移植到病人体内之前
someplace where the sun don't shine,
我要先去看看我儿子
I'm gonna go and find my son.
还有你
And you
赶紧去喝点咖啡吧
should go and find a pot of coffee.
咱们手术时见
I'll see you before surgery.
基顿医生
Dr. Keaton.
好的
All right.
昨晚很晚才睡吗
Late night, sir?
我没事 我一直陪着阿戴尔
Oh, I'm fine. Um, I sit with Adele
直到她睡着
till she falls asleep,
然后我一大早赶了过来
then I like to be there in the morning.
但你啥时候睡觉呢
But when do you have time to get some sleep?
我没事 贝利
I'm fine, Bailey.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧
Yes, sir.
把你的炒鸡蛋从我毯子上拿开
Get your scrambled egg off my blanket.
我说我给你带过来
I said I'd bring you one.
你说你不饿的
You said you weren't hungry.
你这样到35岁就会得心脏病
You are gonna have heart failure at 35.
别走 再问我一个问题
No, give me another card.
你难道不觉得难受吗 让一个心烦意乱的母亲
Don't you feel bad, using a distraught mother
-帮你学习 -不觉得
- to help tutor you? - No.
我得陪你整晚 要不你就会在你的早产儿
I feel bad that I had to sit with you all night
边上哭昏过去 这让我很难受
so you wouldn't cry yourself to sleep over your sad preemie.
他脑出血了
He has a brain bleed.
不对 他差点脑出血了
Mm. No, he barely has a brain bleed.
我们料到了
Look... we expected it.
我一直监视着呢
I'm watching it.
你这么说是想让我好受一些吗
Oh, that's supposed to make me feel good?
你就差这么一点就通不过评审了
You are this close to failing your boards.
别说这丧气话
Don't even say that.
我很清楚他们问什么问题能把你难倒
I know exactly what they'll ask that's gonna take you down.
-是罗宾斯吗 -我得走了
- Is it Robbins? - I gotta go.
是罗宾斯 我也去
It's Robbins. I'm coming, too.
-你见德里克了吗 -你见欧文了吗
- Hey. Have you seen Derek? - Have you seen Owen?
他让我今天跟他 我不同意
He put me on his service. I told him not to,
然后他就交给我一个蛛网膜囊肿
and he gives me an arachnoid cyst.
我得给一个已经脑死亡的重伤患者拔掉呼吸管
I have to pull the plug on a brain-dead trauma.
我需要欧文的授权
I need Owen to approve it.
他在那儿呢
There he is.
别拿太多啊
Don't take too much.
-这可是我的午饭 -好 谢谢
- That's my lunch. Fine. - All right. Thanks.
再见
Okay, bye.
他只是和别人分着吃些小零食而已
So he's just sharing his nasty trail mix with someone.
大家都这么做啊 这不能说明什么问题
I mean, people do that. It doesn't mean anything.
-克里斯蒂娜 -怎么了
- Cristina. - What?
我得去找德里克了
I gotta go find Derek.
好吧
Okay.
好 咱们再复习一遍
Okay, let's go over the game plan again.
如果咱们遇到我妈
If we see my mother...
我们今天忙死了
We're buried with work today.
还有你很抱歉 但杰克森没时间
And... you're sorry, but Jackson has no time
和她共享母子时光 对吧
to spend with her, okay?
你们在这啊
There you are.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery.
斯隆医生 真高兴又见到你了
Oh, Dr. Sloan. How nice to see you again.
现在给我闪开吧
Now move outta my way
让我看看我的宝贝儿子
so I can see my boy.
你好像瘦了
You look skinny.
告诉我你可没忘带礼服
Tell me you did not forget your tux.
-礼服 -杰克森要陪我
- Tux? - Jackson is my date
参加今晚的医学精英慈善晚宴
for the frontiers of medicine benefit tonight.
这是玛拉·基顿医生
Oh, this is Dr. Mara Keaton.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表