大脑皮层有一部分
There is a portion of the cerebral cortex of your brain,
藏在颞叶和额叶之间
folded deep within an area
一个很深很隐蔽的区域
between the temporal and frontal lobes.
等一下
Wait.
德卢卡
DeLuca...
你怎么在这里
Wha-- What are you doing here?
我在这里任你使唤 格雷医生
Whatever you want, Dr. Grey.
这部分叫做脑岛 主管人的欲望
It's called the insula, and it's where desire starts.
早上好
Morning.
杰克森 什么 不行
Jackson. What -- No.
你都和麦琪在一起了
You're with Maggie.
没错 但这是梦 不算数的
Yeah, but it's just a dream, so it doesn't count.
不行
no.
原来你这么浪的哟
Huh. Head in the gutter.
我喜欢 再跟我多说一点
I like it. Tell me more.
你没有资格评判我
Y-- You don't get to judge me.
宝贝 我可不是来评判你的
Babe, I'm not the one judging you.
妈妈
Mom.
贝利醒了 我给他喂了点奶
Bailey woke up, and I gave him some milk,
可是他把鸭嘴杯的盖子打开了
but he undid the cap on the sippie cup,
溅了爱丽丝一身奶
and he spilled his milk all over Ellis.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
要是我在沙滩睡着了 你会瞧不起我吗
If I fall asleep in the sand, will you judge me?
不会 那我在沙滩吐了 你会瞧不起我吗
No. If I throw up in the sand, will you judge me?
会有一点
Mm, only a little.
天呐 好漂亮
God, it's pretty.
-是好亮 -是的
- Pretty bright. - Yeah.
就这里吧
Here.
新娘
脑岛只有一颗豌豆那么大
The insula is only about the size of a pea,
可它却可以给我们的身体
but what it triggers in our bodies
以及我们的生活
and, by extension, in our lives,
带来巨大的影响
can be epic.
你好
Hi.
抱歉 我好像找错房♥子了
I'm sorry. I -- I think I have the wrong house.
你是在找阿米莉亚或欧文吗
Are you looking for Amelia or Owen?
他们还在睡觉
'Cause they're still sleeping.
宝宝一整晚都没睡
The baby was up all night.
我找错房♥子了
I have the wrong house.
发生了什么事 他是不是又醒了吗
What happened? Is he up again?
没有 抱歉 你接着睡吧
No, I'm sorry. You can go back to sleep.
没什么事
It's nothing.
你能去煮点咖啡吗
Can you make coffee?
好的
Yeah.
一团糟
Mess.
不是梦
Not a dream.
当然不是梦
Definitely not a dream.
艾普丽尔和马修结婚了
April and Matthew
乔和阿历克斯也结婚了
and Jo and Alex all got married.
我们这些人就喝了个酩酊大醉
And the rest of us got painfully drunk.
我们为什么要喝那么多
Why do we do that?
这是麻木的生活中
Numb life's most joyous, most vulnerable,
最快乐最痛苦也最强力的一次饮酒经历
most powerful experiences with alcohol --
我们为什么要那么做
why do we do that?
这个问题太深奥 没喝咖啡的我回答不了
that's too deep a question for before I've had my coffee.
都给你了
All yours.
我们为什么要小声说话
Why are we whispering?
因为德卢卡在睡觉
'Cause DeLuca's asleep.
德卢卡醒了
DeLuca's not asleep.
他只是像个傻瓜一样在发呆而已
He's just staring like an idiot.
他肯定和我一样宿醉未醒
He must be as hungover as I am.
是的 跟你们说 我今天要请病假了
Yeah, I have to call in sick, guys.
不行 谁也不许请病假
No. Nobody's calling in sick.
天气这么好 你们都去换衣服
It's a beautiful day. You're gonna get dressed.
我们一起走路去上班
We're all gonna walk to work.
快点吧
Come on.
我们走吧 行动起来
Let's go, guys. Come on.
天呐 我的头好痛
God, my head hurts.
太好了 这个我可要来一杯
Ooh. Yes. Don't mind if I do.
麻烦给我橙汁
Uh, orange, please.
不 等一下 还是菠萝吧
No, no, wait. Pineapple.
要多加冰
And extra ice.
太好了 谢谢
Nice. Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
你起床好早 出门也好早
You were up and out early.
你去匿名戒酒会了吗
Did you make your AA meeting?
没有 我想要
Oh, no, um, I -- I wanted to...
查看一下这些病历
try and make a dent on these charts,
我今晚会去
so I -- I'll go tonight.
你昨晚睡觉了吗
Did you get - any sleep at all last night?
因为你...
Thanks to you...
我睡得...
I slept...
...非常...
...quite...
...好
...well.
希望我今晚也可以睡得一样好
And I hope to sleep quite well again tonight, too.
你接着看你的病历吧
Uh, you get back to your charting.
我现在无法集中了
Oh, I'm too distracted now.
早上好 阿尔特曼医生
Good morning, Dr. Altman!
今早的天气真是太好了
Oh, and what a gorgeous morning it is.
贝利医生 我要跟你谈谈
Dr. Bailey, I have to talk to you
代理主任的事
about the interim chief position.
我只是想来见见你
I -- I just -- I wanted to see you
谢谢你给我这个工作机会
and -- and -- and -- and thank you for the offer.
不客气 这是件让人激动的事
Oh, you're welcome. It's exciting.
另外我还请到了新的骨科大神
Plus, I just hired a new ortho god.
他是西雅图水手队队员的私人医生
He was the personal surgeon to the Seattle Mariners.
还有 我们马上就要敲定
And -- And we are putting the finishing touches
建一个高端的高压氧疗中心的事情
on a state-of-the-art hyperbaric therapy center.
我们就是这么高端
Oh, we are state-of-the-art.
这里是你理想的工作场所
We are a place you want to work.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
这不是针对你个人 贝利医生
Th-- This is not personal, Dr. Bailey.
我本来以为我会回来 会留下的
Just...I thought that I was coming back to town to stay.
我以为我想要... 但我改变主意了
I -- I thought that I wanted -- but I -- I don't.
我以为我想要的 不是我想要的
I -- I -- I don't want what I thought I wanted,
所以我不会回来了
so I'm -- I'm not coming back to town.
我做不了临时主任了
I can't be your interim chief.
我要走了
I'm going.
去很远很远的地方
Far, far away.
所以 那就...
So, you know, just...
祝你减压假期愉快
Good luck with your -- the stress sabbatical, and...
希望我没有给你
I hope that I haven't added to it.
增添更多的压力
The -- The stress.
我就是说 艾普丽尔结婚了
Yeah, I mean, I was just saying April got married, right?
我站在旁边 看着他们
And I stood there, and I watched,
感觉很好
and it was good.
我很好 我真的替她开心
I was good. I was truly happy for her,
这是我在生活中迈出的重要一步
and that's a big deal in my life.
感觉更像个拐点
It's like a turning point, actually.
所以 我也不知道 我要集中
So, I just -- I don't know -- want to pay attention to that.
集中在什么事上
To what?
未来发生的事
To whatever's next.
你知道吗 我也不知道
You know? I don't -- I don't know.
我又不相信什么重要的启示
It's not like I believe in a big sign
或者上帝的讯息之类的
or a message from above or something like that.
只不过...
It's just...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我昨晚亲了梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
I kissed Meredith Grey last night.
我的天呐
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表