-失去工作失去名声 -我失去了佐拉
- and lost their reputations. - And I lost Zola.
我不也是吗
So did I!
应为你做事
Because you do things,
从不深思熟虑 只管一头扎进去
without a thought, you just dive in
完全不顾及水有多深
and never give a damn how deep the water is
抑或会连累到谁
or who you're gonna land on.
我知道我把事情搞砸了
I know I messed up, but all of this happened
但这些都发生在佐拉出现之前
before Zola was even in the picture.
你不觉得我有改变吗
Don't you think I've changed?
死性难改 梅瑞狄斯 你偷了孩子
I don't think you can change. You stole the baby, Meredith.
我告诉过你原因
Oh. I told you why I did that.
你想让我怎么样 道歉认错吗
What do you need, for me to say I'm sorry?
我想要你心存歉疚
I need you to be sorry.
我当然感到抱歉
Of course I'm sorry.
你今天在手术室又是这样
You did it again today in the O.R.
什么 我今天的手术做得很成功啊
What? I had a successful surgery today.
你拒绝听我指挥
You refused to listen to me!
我拒绝听你指挥 是因为我不需要
I didn't listen to you because I didn't need to listen to you.
我知道自己在干什么 而且我是对的
I knew what I was doing and I was right.
你就是不肯信任我
You just couldn't trust me.
我为什么要信任你
Why should I ever trust you?
为什么要信任你
Why should I trust you?
你毁了我的试验 令我事业受挫
You ended my trial, you set back my career,
你差点丢了饭碗 还连累了理查德
you nearly ended your own, you destroyed Richard's.
我没任何理由信任你
I have no reason to trust you.
那你为什么还跟我在一起
Well, then why are you with me?
因为那个
Because of that.
因为我当初是认真的
Because I meant that!
我承诺过不会离开
I promised I wouldn't run.
我承诺过一直爱你
I promised I would love you.
即便你现在恨我
Even when you hate me.
即便我现在恨你
Even when I hate you.
我在努力 梅瑞狄斯
I am trying, Meredith.
我在努力 但你让这变得太难了
I am trying, but you make it so damn hard.
我理解
I understand.
如果你不想履行承诺
And I don't want you to keep the promise,
不放心把女儿交给我
not if you don't want to,
我不需要你坚持
and not if you can't trust me with our daughter.
我坚持 佐拉交给你我很放心
I do. I trust you with Zola.
但你刚刚说
Well, you just said...
我不是那个意思
That's not what I said.
我知道你是为了保护她而带走她
I know that you took her to protect her.
知道你是为了阿戴尔和理查德
I know that you altered the trial
而调换药剂
for Adele and for Richard.
你曾为我挡在枪口
You stood in front of a bullet for me.
我知道你为什么做这一切
I know why you do all of it.
那是我爱你的地方
It's what I love about you.
也是你恨我的地方
And what you hate about me.
对
Yeah.
With trees in yellow
Once letting go
Rain sails us in a leafy boat
Down the street
And we'll be there before we know
所以你工作上你没法信任我
So you can't trust me at work?
对 没办法
No, I can't.
那就好办了
Well, that's easy, then.
我们不在一起工作就是了
So we just don't work together.
你什么意思
So what are you saying?
你别再带我 对后果我该有所承担
I'm off your service. That's my consequence.
要是我们还想在一起
If we want to stay together,
不管有没有佐拉 我们都不能一起工作
with or without Zola, we just can't work together.
有时 它发生在转瞬之间
Sometimes it happens in an instant.
我们晋升
We step up.
我们成为领导者 前途似锦
We become a leader. We see a path forward.
再不要有下次
Never again.
我告诉过你别在那家订餐
I told you not to order from that place.
他们家地板恶心死了
Their floors are disgusting.
是啊 但你随后总说
Yeah, but then you always say
你爱吃他们家春卷
you like their spring rolls.
别 别说
Don't...don't say...
别说那个
Don't say it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不会吻你的
I'm not gonna kiss you.
我们去睡吧
Let's go to bed.
不要 不要
Oh, no, no.
我想待在这
No, I-I want to stay here.
来吧 去睡觉
Come on. Let's go to bed.
别啊 这里感觉挺好 挺好
Oh, no. It feels good here. It feels good here.
好吧 来
Okay. Come here.
躺上来
There you go.
躺上来
There you go.
我们看到前路 便踏上旅程
We see a path, and we take it...
即使全然不知 路 通往何方
Even when we have no idea where we're going.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表