那洛莉现在就能说话了
and Lori would be speaking right now!
真是蠢
It's just stupid--
犯这错误 你真是又蠢又傲慢
A stupid, arrogant mistake.
手术方案是什么 就按什么来 明白没
You stick to your-- you stick to your surgical plan.
就算中途发现什么
You make an incidental finding...
哎呀 你们俩这行头真好看
Don't you look fine?
妈 玛拉有话要说
Mom, Mara has something to say.
我
I...
其实没什么
I don't really.
有的
Sure you do.
艾弗里医生和我决定
Dr. Avery and I have decided
不参加你今天的晚宴了
we won't be joining you tonight.
什么
Oh?
当然了 如果你很想让我去
Unless, of course, you really want me to, and--
霸气呢
Guns.
因为你使我横跨大半个美国
Since you brought me across the country
就为了给你办点私事
to run a personal errand for you
而这点时间我本可用来
when I could've been
增长些宝贵手术经验
gaining valuable surgical experience...
好样的
There you go.
我便决定今晚放松一下
I've decided to take the night off.
我要用这时间做我想做的事
I'm going to do what I want to do with my time
你就
and you can just--
好了 别往下说了
You want to stop right there.
对 打住
Yeah, you're done.
看来你发现我的间谍了
So you captured my spy.
我会好好招待她的
She will be very well treated.
你好好玩吧
Now you have fun.
好吗 一路平安 爱你
Okay? Fly safe. I love you.
医生 我们走吧
Doctor.
好的
Doctor.
再会
Doctor.
正好我也不想带你们去了呢
I was gonna uninvite you all anyway.
我有约会对象了哼
I have a date.
这天够难熬啊 大块头
Rough day, big guy--
心包肿瘤 3级出血
Pericardial tumor and a grade-3 bleed.
可你还这么活泼
But you're still kickin'.
能走了不
Hey, you about ready to go?
-马上 -那个
- Uh, almost. - Uh, hey.
能帮我俩拍张照吗
Can you take another picture of us?
给今晚做个纪念
You know, just for me to have tonight.
当然了
Of course.
阿历克斯
Alex.
进镜头来啊
Get in here.
不用了
Oh, no, that's cool. It's, uh--
过来吧
Get--get over here.
好吧 一
Okay. One.
二 三
Two. Three.
好了
All right.
她真像只迷人的小猫
She's a smitten kitten.
你真漂亮
You look lovely.
我还以为你会放我鸽子呢
I thought you were gonna stand me up.
恐怕是的
Well, I'm afraid I am.
对不起 凯瑟琳 我不能去了
I'm sorry, Catherine. I can't go.
是因为我一整天都跟你打情骂俏吗
Is this because I've been flirting with you all day?
不 不
No. No.
好了 理查德 你知道我是在开玩笑
Oh, come on, Richard. You know I'm just having fun.
你妻子根本不用担心
Your wife has nothing to worry about.
我妻子得了老年痴呆
My wife has Alzheimer's.
有多严重
How bad?
很严重
It's bad.
她住在一家疗养院里
She's in a care facility.
我每晚都去看她
I go see her every night.
她其实已经不认识我了
She usually doesn't know who I am.
她知道我是她朋友 但是
She knows I'm a friend, but...
她已经不是她自己了
She's not there.
我很想她 我怀念
And I miss her. I miss...
我们欢笑畅谈的时候
laughing and talking.
我怀念做她男人的感觉
I miss feeling like a man,
而不只是个朋友
not just a friend.
不过 今天
Anyway, today,
我不寂寞
I wasn't lonely.
今天我找回做男人的感觉了
Today I felt like a man.
感觉很好
And it felt good.
所以
So...
今晚跟你去吃饭的话我怕我把持不住自己
I don't trust myself going to dinner with you tonight
并且我妻子需要我
and my wife needs me.
我也需要去看我妻子
And I need to see my wife.
理查德
Richard,
你真是
You are...
一个好男人
a good man.
你知道吗
You know that?
我努力着
I'm trying.
谢谢你
Thank you...
带给我美好的一天
for a lovely day.
你确定要换衣服吗
You sure you want to change?
我们可以去些高档的地方
We could go somewhere nice,
能衬托出你的美丽的地方
somewhere where you could look that amazing.
其实
Actually,
我并不太饿
I'm really not that hungry.
真的吗
No?
I'm the only one that sticks around
When they call your name out of the crowd
帮我拉一下拉链好吗
Could you help me with my zipper?
When you say you it don't hurt
When I'm going alone
And you know it don't hurt
能再往下拉一点吗
Can you help me a little bit more?
So I don't try to go
人们的初衷往往是很纯粹的
Our intentions are always pure.
大家总想做正确的事情
We always want to do what's right.
但人们也都有突破底线的冲动
But we also have the drive to push boundaries.
The need to grow
It takes you under
Takes you under
所以我们会面临做过头的风险
So we're in danger of taking things too far.
我们被要求"不伤害"
We're told to "Do no harm"
同时却在练习着用刀把人剖开
while we're trained to cut you open with a knife.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
你在想洛莉的事吗
Are you thinking about Lori?
这就为什么我不能回神外
This is why I can't come back to neuro.
你甚至不愿正眼看我
You can't even look at me.
这对我们都没好处
It's no good for us.
我知道
I know.
When I know the plane is going down
想谈一谈这事吗
You want to talk about it?
不想
No.
想让我帮你忘记这事吗
Do you want to take your mind off it?
不想
No.
想要我走开让你一个人静一静吗
Do you want me to leave you alone?
不想
No.
所以
So...
即使本该让事情
We do things...
顺其自然发展 我们也要横插一手
when we should have left well enough alone.
The need to grow, it takes you under
Take you under
因为要承认没有问题需要我们处理实在很难
Because it's hard to admit when there's no problem to treat...
你醒着
You're awake.
你没有回家
You didn't come home.
对 因为有
Yeah, there was a--
公交车车祸 火车车祸
A bus crash or a train crash
还有病人病危
or a patient crashed?
对 很好
Yeah. Right.
适时放手
To let it alone...
你干吗瞪着我
Why are you staring at me?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表