她真是"冰冰"有礼啊
She's a ray of sunshine.
显然
She is.
恕我大胆推测
I'm gonna go out on a limb
你应该没有医保
and assume that you don't have any insurance.
需不需要我帮你挂电♥话♥给家人
So is there somebody maybe I can call--
父母 或者其他家人
Parents, somebody?
不用了 双亲都不在了
No. Parents are dead.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry to hear that.
是病死的吗 或是家庭病史
Is it from disease, family history?
我母亲是胃出了毛病
My mother died of a stomach thing.
我父亲是自杀
My father killed himself.
真是太遗憾了
I am really sorry.
有什么好笑的吗
What's--what's funny?
我确实有一个姐姐 同父异母的姐姐
I do have a sister. She's a half sister.
很好
Okay.
住得近吗
Nearby?
非常近
Very.
她是个医生
She's a doctor...
而且就在这家医院
at this hospital.
真的吗 不是开玩笑吧
What, are you kidding?
是谁 她叫什么
Who? Who? Who is she?
我们没见过面 她压根不认得我
Hey, we've never met. She doesn't know me.
而且 相信我
And trust me,
她也不想认得我
she doesn't want to.
你呼了我
You paged?
对 看看她的超声图
Yeah, have a look at her ultrasound.
好大一个肿瘤啊
That is a massive tumor.
-什么 -珀西 住嘴
- What? - Percy, shut up.
它压住了婴儿的颈脖
It's pressing up against the neck.
气道是不是保护好了
Is the airway secured?
我做了一个呼气口和一个气管
I did an exit and trached her.
到目前为止只能做到如此了
It's as secure as it can be for now.
为什么不给我看看宝宝 发生了什么事
Why can't I see my baby? What's wrong?
特里萨 你宝宝脑内有肿瘤
Theresa, your baby has a tumor.
但是谢博德医生在这里
But Dr. Shepherd's here.
他会医好她的
He's gonna take good care of her.
谢博德夫妇是你和你宝宝
The Shepherds are the best
最大的希望 知道吗
you and your baby could hope for, okay?
他们珠帘合璧 无人能敌
They are an amazing team.
当心点
All right.
慢着 她到底怎么了
Wait. What's wrong with her?
你怎么花了那么久
What took you so long?
我可没站着不做事 德里克
I wasn't standing around, Derek.
我必须先确保孩子妈妈不会失血过多而休克
I had to make sure that the mother wouldn't bleed out.
如果我们再慢一点 她连妈妈都做不了了
If we wait any longer, she won't even be a mother.
肿瘤压着宝宝的气管
It's pressing against the trachea.
我必须先确保气道无患
I need to make sure the airway's secure.
出血点可不能等
The bleeders can't wait.
我做手术时你也得处理好她的脖子
You have to work on the neck as I operate.
否则我们非花一整天
It's gonna take us all day.
抱歉 我知道了 你不想
I'm sorry. I know you weren't planning
和你妻子一起共度今日
on spending the day with your wife.
手术室见
I'll see you in there.
今天可是救人的好日子
It's a beautiful day to save lives.
很好
Nice.
嗨 亲爱的
Oh, hey, darlin'.
嗨
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我得和克里斯蒂娜·杨抢手术做
I have to steal a surgery from Cristina Yang.
这个呀
Well...
杨一直对抢手术乐此不疲
Yang's always stealing surgeries.
那女的一直让我毛骨悚然
That girl gives me the creeps.
我懂 只是
I know. It's just...
今天老妈在做手术
Mom's operating today,
我想进去一起观摩观摩
and I thought it would be nice to go in and see it,
但是她不想让我进去 于是
but she doesn't want me in there, so...
还记得你当初学骑单车那会吗
Remember when you were learning how to ride a bike
里士满 美国弗吉尼亚州首府
你撞上了一辆停泊在里士满的旅行轿车
and you ran into the back of the Richmonds' station wagon?
记忆犹新
Vividly.
那之后发生了什么
What happened after that?
我坐在路边嚎啕大哭
I sat on the curb and cried
弄得你满身是血
and bled all over you.
对 那之后呢
Well, after that?
你强迫我重新坐上了单车
You made me get back on my bike.
不对
No.
是你母亲强迫你重新开始骑
Your mother made you get back on,
之后你便学会了骑单车
and you learned to ride a bike.
她一直只想让你功成名就
She just wants you to succeed.
我知道
I know.
我在做直肠结肠切除术
I'm doing a proctocolectomy right now.
你要一起吗
You want in?
单一切口的吗
Single incision?
我大概不能做
I probably shouldn't.
对 大概是的
Yeah. Probably not.
她到底切过多少个主动脉瘤了
How many aortic aneurysms has she actually done?
两个...在医院里
Two... in the hospital.
她也许对自家的猫切过更多
She's probably done more at home on cats.
她有没有和任何人一起吃过饭
Hey, does she eat with anyone, ever?
没有
No.
这就是跟主治医生上♥床♥的下场
That's what happens to you when you screw an attending.
乖乖被孤立吧
You're a pariah.
不像你 从来不跟任何人上♥床♥
Unlike your approach of just never having sex with anybody?
不准取笑处♥女♥
No virgin jokes.
多谢
Thank you.
她和普莱斯顿·伯克吗
Her and Preston Burke?
真的吗
Really?
但显然 那对他来讲只是噩梦一场
And apparently, it was so scary for him,
他后来不得不出国避难
he actually had to leave the state.
我一直在说嘛 不要和疯女人乱来
I always say, never mess with the crazy chicks.
她说不定有一天就跟伊兹一样
She's probably gonna go full-on Izzie one day
从医院里消失了
and shoot up the hospital.
伊兹是谁
What's Izzie?
她就是"疯狂"的代言人
Oh, it means "Crazy."
她是我们班上的一个学生
She was a girl in our class
-结果和一个病人上了床 -对
- who was sleeping with a patient. - Mm.
-之后替他偷了一颗移植的心脏 -真的啊
- And then she stole a transplant heart for him. - What?
之后梅瑞狄斯告诉了她妈妈 才把她给炒了
Until Meredith turned her into her mom and got her fired.
天啊 梅 你真是太勇敢了
Oh, my God, Mer. You're so brave.
等一下
Hold on a second.
有几个人让你这些年感到不爽的
How many people washed out your year?
就两个 她和欧麦利
Uh, two. Uh, her and O'malley.
007啊
007.
他呢 实习考核没过
He, uh, failed his intern exam
之后就消失不见了
and was never seen again.
好了
Okay.
我该走了
Here I go.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
重新开始学骑单车呀
To get back on my bicycle.
格蕾医生打算取一段髂内静脉皮瓣
Dr. Grey is gonna graft an iliac vein
代替颈静脉
to the portal vein,
但是病人的大腿骨里
but that man's got bilateral deep vein thrombosis
有深静脉血栓
in his femorals,
髂内静脉不可用
and the iliacs won't be usable.
她会先看病历的 对吗
I mean, she's gonna look first, right?
和罗宾斯医生在一起的女人是谁
Who's that woman with Dr. Robbins?
不清楚 矫形外科的吧
I don't know. Some ortho surgeon.
这样
Oh.
我本来应该选矫形的 当年挺喜欢那个
I should've gone into ortho. I liked ortho.
那为什么没选
Why didn't you?
因为爱丽丝·格蕾说我很适合心外
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表