《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
辛迪·怀特
Okay, Cindy Wright.
她符合条件
She fits the profile.
逮捕这女人 她拐卖♥♥儿童
Arrest this woman for child trafficking!
请将德卢卡医生护送至我办公室
Please escort Dr. DeLuca to my office.
什么 我 你就准备放她走吗
What? Me?! What, you're just gonna let her go?
我做到了需要做的事情
I did the job that needed to be done!
安德鲁 你听上去像你父亲
Andrew, you sound like your father.
这是杰玛 她是我的一个朋友
This is Gemma. Uh, she's a friend.
我能看出来
I can see that.
我出了点问题
Something's wrong with me.
怎么回事
What's happening?
钴中毒就可以解释痴呆 抑郁
Cobalt poisoning would explain the dementia, the depression,
幻觉 颤抖 所有的症状
hallucinations, tremors -- everything.
你脑子又出现幻觉了吗
Is your mind playing tricks on you again?
我被开除的时候你陪着我了吗
Did you stand by me while I was being fired?
我已经厌倦了再跟你说我需要更多了
I'm tired of telling you that I want more.
我希望你能找到能给你更多的人
I hope you find someone who will give that to you.
温斯顿·恩都古医生
Dr. Winston Ndugu.
在我住院实习的第一天 就喜欢上你了
I have had a crush on you since my first day of residency.
你觉得斯考特这个名字如何
What do you think of the name Scout?
很可爱
So cute.
-我们要结婚了 -我想和你在一起
- We're getting married. - I want a life with you.
你真的确定要关上这扇门吗
Are you really sure you want to close this door?
阿尔特曼医生的语♥音♥信息
A voicemail from Dr. Altman.
我不能和你走
I can't leave with you.
我要嫁给欧文
I am marrying Owen.
实在对不起 亲爱的 我们再找时间
I'm so sorry, honey. We'll reschedule.
为什么要改时间
Why are we rescheduling?
我听说当大浪来袭
I've heard that when tidal waves hit,
通常有很多人在岸上观看
there are often people watching on shore.
他们看见灾难即将来临 看见地平线在消失
They see the disaster coming, see the horizon disappearing.
但当他们察觉到危险时 已经太晚了
They don't really see until it's too late.
住院医师期间我们参加过一个讲座
There's a lecture we take in residency
为了让我们准备好去应对突发灾难
that's meant to prepare us for such surprises.
讲座名称是灾难道德
It's called Disaster Ethics --
这些未来医生要考虑当无法想象的灾难来临时
where future surgeons imagine what they would do
他们需要怎么做
when the unimaginable happens.
但这并不完美
But it's imperfect.
因为尽管做最坏打算是件好事
Because while it's good to plan for the worst,
2020年4月
但你无法得知自己会如何应对
you can't really know how you'll handle it
直到灾难发生的那一刻你才知道
until you're smack dab in the middle of it,
在大浪之下 奋力求生
under the wave, trying not to drown.
实习医生格蕾
第十七季 第一集
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢你们
Yes! Thank you, all!
我换班时再过来看你
I'll see you after the shift change.
你出去注意安全
You be careful out there.
你在里面注意安全
You be careful in there.
我们做好每件事
We are doing everything right.
我们戴口罩跟手套
We are wearing masks. We are wearing gloves.
感染速度在降低
We are slowing the spread.
我很好 我的家人也好
I am good and my family is g--
千万别告诉我你出现症状了
Oh, please don't tell me you're experiencing symptoms.
我没有任何症状
I am absolutely not experiencing any symptoms.
我是来上班的
I'm here to work.
我完全康复了 玛兰达
I'm cobalt free, Miranda.
我完成复健了 我现在非常好
I've done my hip rehab. I'm better than ever.
告诉我能做什么 但别叫我回家
Just tell me where you want me, but don't say back home.
一切都变了
Well, everything's changed.
专科不再重要
I mean, specialties no longer matter.
外科医生要检查病人体温
Surgeons check temperatures.
主治医生也干杂活 简直疯了
Attendings do scut. It's a madhouse.
完全乱套了
On fire.
那你还不带我熟悉环境
Well, you better show me around.
如果你不会太忙的话
Unless you're too busy.
你可以安排个住院医生带我去
You can send me off with a resident.
我很愿意跟德卢卡打个招呼
You know, I'd love to say hello to DeLuca.
德卢卡已经不是住院医生了
DeLuca is no longer a resident.
安德鲁在三楼的休息室
So, Andrew's in the on-call room on 3.
他今天本来不想来的
He didn't even want to come in today,
但我觉得他不该一个人待着 所以...
but I didn't think he should be alone, so...
对
Right.
因为你非常关心他的身心健康
Because you're so concerned about his well-being.
真是无语
This is unbelievable.
德卢卡现在怎么了
What happened with DeLuca now?
在理查德的手术后 他几乎起不了床
He could barely get up after Richard's surgery.
这是狂躁之后必然出现的抑郁
It's the depression that always comes after the mania.
你知道会这样 但你还是逼他
You knew this happens, b-but you pushed him anyways.
而你也纵容她
And you let her.
所有工作人员的第一站 要回答一些问题
First stop for every employee. A few questions.
如果你的体温比37.8度高哪怕一丁点
And if your temperature's even a hair over 100 degrees,
你就得回家 没有例外
you go back home. No exceptions.
一旦你通过了 到这来
And once you're cleared -- here, get in here --
你就要更衣
you will change
戴上新的N95口罩
and be fitted with a new N95.
好了 动起来吧
Alright, let's move it.
野餐怎么样
How was the picnic?
其实最后变成了过夜
It turned into a sleepover, actually.
在洗衣房♥的地板上吗
On the laundry-room floor?
对 佐拉不肯让我走
Yeah, Zola didn't want me to leave,
我也太累了 不想回酒店
and I-I was too tired to go back to the hotel room.
所以她在厨房♥地板上野餐
So she had a picnic on the kitchen floor,
我点了外卖♥♥
and I got takeout.
我们隔着门一起聊天
And we talked to each other through the closed door,
然后我从烘干机里找了几张宝宝毯
and then I made a bed out of some baby blankets
铺成了一张床
I found in the dryer.
你真是个好阿姨
You are such a good aunt.
我的背疼死了
Yeah, my back is killing me,
但比起躺在酒店的床上
but it sure beats lying in my hotel-room bed
看着新闻里可怕的数据
and watching terrifying statistics on the news
知道这只是开始要好得多
and knowing that's not even half the story.
对 我努力向我奶奶解释
Yeah. I tried explaining to my grandma
为什么这个对黑人群体影响更严重
how this is impacting Black folks more severely.
但她只想讨论在网上参加教堂礼拜
But all she wants to talk about is how sacrilegious it is
对神是多么亵渎
to attend church on a computer.
恩都古医生 我们有个解剖
Dr. Ndugu, we have a dissection.
我得走了 宝贝 爱你
Uh, I gotta go, babe. Love you.
爱你
Love you?
你在偷听我打电♥话♥吗
Were you eavesdropping on my call?
不小心听到的
Not on purpose.
不过听上去发展得很不错
Sounds like things are going pretty well, though,
你们已经在说"爱你"了
if you're at "Love you" already.
好吧 我们没有 我没有... 我们...
Well, we're not. I'm not -- We're --
这只是 这只是一种说法
That's just -- That's just, like, a-a thing people say.
习惯性的说法
By rote. ?
是吗
Is it?
维克怎么样
How's Vic?
他们每天在我们进出时鼓掌真好
It's really nice of them to clap us in and out every day.
我真的很感动
I -- I really appreciate that.
-是啊 -对 确实是
- Yeah. ?- Yeah. It really is.
太好了
It's nice.
有人找我们
Ooh, we have a visitor.
是谁来找我们呢
Who is here coming to visit us?
你好啊 我...
Hey, hey, hey, I'm --
-这是... -不
- Uh, what is -- - Oh! No.
这是怎么回事 你好
What is going on? Hi.
不 不
No, no. Um...
我以为
I thought --
我们在发短♥信♥ 你让我什么都不♥穿♥就过来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表