I know.
亨利一直想跟我过来看看
Henry's been begging for a ride-along.
我就在想 如果要观看外科手术的话
I figured, if you're gonna observe a surgery,
这例手术一定不能错过
this is the one you want to see.
手术怎么样了 帕克医生
How are we doing, Dr. Park?
还需要几分钟
Just a few more minutes,
我那位在加州大学洛杉矶分校医院的病人
and my guy down at U.C.L.A.
马上就能得到他等了一年多的心脏了
will have the heart he's been waiting on for over a year.
好了
Okay.
开始吧
Let's roll.
好的
Got it.
确保连接通畅
Make sure that connection is secure.
这根管子直接连着主动脉
This tube connects directly to the aorta.
没错 而这根管子用于排除废物
That's right, and this tube removes waste.
懂了
Got it.
帕克医生 你的医院找你
Dr. Park, your hospital's on the line.
瞧瞧她
Look at that.
她即将踏上去洛杉矶的飞机
She's about to catch a flight to L.A.
如同从未离开那具身体似的
and not even know she left the body.
见鬼
Damn it.
怎么了
What is it?
我病人心脏病发作了
My guy arrested.
心肺复苏失败了
They weren't able to resuscitate.
他死了
He's dead?
该死
Damn it.
心脏都准备好了 却没地可去了
It's all dressed up, and no place to go.
好了 我来吧
Here. Let me get it.
病历上写道你三周前在
It says here you've had surgery three weeks ago
西雅图长老会医院做了胆囊移除
at Seattle Pre. for a gallbladder removal?
我之后还去复查了几次
I've gone back there a couple of times,
他们总说没事 然后就让我回家了
and they always tell me I'm fine and send me back home.
为防万一给我拿一个20口径的
Uh, bring me a 20-gauge just in case,
还有安息香
and benzoin.
还有 这里太冷了
And, you know, it's freezing in here.
-派人去检查一下恒温器 -好的 医生
- Have someone take a look at that thermostat. - Yes, doctor.
我要按压一下你的腹部
I'm going to palpate your abdomen,
有任何不适就告诉我 好吗
and you let me know if you feel any discomfort, okay?
孩子们非要我去别的医院做手术
The boys insisted I do my surgery somewhere else,
考虑到哈罗德在这发生的事
after what happened here with Harold and...
还有乔治
and Georgie.
她中上腹部有触痛
She's got some midepigastric tenderness.
我们得检查她的胆囊
We should check that gallbladder.
你最近有没有发过烧 露易丝
Uh, have you been experiencing any fevers at all, Louise?
有没有剧痛 呕吐过
Any pain, uh, vomiting?
真的有
Yes, actually, I have.
欧麦利太太 这些可不是什么好事
Mrs. O'Malley, those aren't good things.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我只是...看看你
It's just that... Look at you.
你知道你当我的医生 我有多自豪吗
You know how proud it makes me to have you as my doctor?
谢谢
Thank you.
格蕾 给她做一个CT 全血细胞计数 电解质检查
Grey, let's get a C.T., C.B.C., lytes,
还有肝功能化验
and a liver panel,
再给她几条毛毯
and let's get another couple of blankets.
之前乔治就一直跟我说
I kept hearing Georgie's voice saying,
"妈 再去问问别的医生
"Mom, get a second opinion.
去西雅图圣恩 他们会好好照看你的"
Go to Seattle Grace. They'll take care of you."
我们会的 露易丝
We will, Louise.
我们会细心照看你的
We're gonna take very good care of you.
当医生啦
A doctor.
你真的长大啦
You're all grown up.
在哥伦比亚大学医院已经找到配型合适的了
Looks like Columbia's got a good match
对方也已经同意了
who's already consented.
我们现在跟对方联♥系♥ 要他们过来取
We're contacting them now to arrange pick-up,
但离他们到这还有几个小时
but it will be hours before they arrive.
同时 得有人每隔一小时检查她的生命迹象
In the meantime, her vitals need to be monitored
还有她的乳酸浓度
and lactate levels checked hourly.
好的 我派一个实习生过来照看一下
Okay, so I'll find an intern to babysit.
喂 我不会把她交给一个实习生的
Oh, I, uh, I'm not leaving her with an intern.
你开玩笑呢
You're not serious.
杨医生 盒子里是一颗跳动的心脏
Dr. Yang, this is a beating heart in a box.
我是说真的
I'm very serious.
反正你还要花时间
And you need more time
写完你的愿望单嘛
to finish your wish list anyway.
对吧
Right?
有情况再呼我
Page if you need me.
谢博德 我不能批准
Shepherd, I can't approve this.
我不是来请求你的批准
I'm not asking your approval.
我只是出于礼貌提前知会你一声
I'm giving you a heads-up, as a courtesy.
我还得出席董事会议
Ah, I have to be at a board meeting.
可别因为我迟到了
Well, don't let me hold you up.
哇 这些都很严重啊
Yikes. These are intense.
都是你病人的吗
Are these patients of yours?
即将是
They will be.
我在寻找那些
I went looking for patients
被所有咨♥询♥过的医生告知"不能手术"的病人
who were told "no" by every doctor they've seen.
那你准备怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
跟他们说"可以手术"
Tell them "yes".
告诉他们我会尽全力
Tell them I will do my best.
不单是我 还有你
It's not just me. It's you, too.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我
Me?
我...
I...
当然 准备好了
Y-yes, of course.
这是什么
What's this?
贾斯汀·康贝尔的《不遵医嘱出院表》
Justine Campbell's, A.M.A. Forms.
她决定不遵医嘱出院...
She's leaving against medical advice so--
你并没有准备好
Oh, so you're not ready.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我们的宗旨是"可以手术"
Yes. We're saying yes.
这样一个能救她的小手术
If you can't get her to say yes
你都不能得到她同意的话
to a simple surgery that will save her life,
让我怎么相信你能搞定这个
how do you expect to tackle that?
把表撕了
Tear those up.
让她同意进行手术 我就让你参与其中一个
Get her to say yes, and I'll let you jump on one of these.
成不 你怎么说
Okay? What do you say?
没问题
Yes.
这就对了
Damn right.
说嘛 你说我是不是想多了
Come on. Tell me I'm paranoid or something.
-你想多了 -谢谢
- You're paranoid. - Thank you.
不过 她确实用垒球打了他女友
Although, she did throw a softball at his girlfriend.
我就说 去他妈的
I know. Screw this.
我今天没法跟着斯隆 我
You know, I can't be around Sloan today. I...
就今天 别给我排整形科的手术
Just take me off plastics, just for the day.
我需要冷静一下
I gotta clear my head.
我不可能就因为你的感情问题
I am not gonna rearrange the whole surgical schedule
重排整个手术表
just 'cause you're having girl problems.
你就忍♥着吧
Just suck it up.
你们听说过珀莉·普莱斯顿吗
You guys ever hear of a Polly Preston?
哈佛布里格姆医院的住院总吗
Chief resident at the Brigham?
她正是我的奋斗目标
She's only my number one peer role model.
你就是个怪物 我恨你
You're a freak, and I hate you.
你今天在哪个科室 克莱夫
What are you working on today, Karev?
闲得都发霉了 怎么了
A fat lot of nothing now. Why?
你觉得神经移植手术怎么样
How would you feel about a nerve graft?
我觉得神经移植手术挺好的啊
I would feel great about a nerve graft.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢啦
Thank you.
疼痛加重了吗
The pain's getting worse?
难道看起来有好转吗
Does it look like it's getting better?
-我知道怎样能减轻痛感 -怎样
- I know what can really help. - What?
-切除你的动脉瘤 -差点被你说服
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表