我会做一次剖腹探查
I'd do an exploratory laparotomy.
你已经说过了
You said that already.
我知道
I know.
病人体征还在下降吗
The patient's still crashing?
对
Yep.
我要打开他的胸腔
Oh! I gotta crack open his chest.
你要干吗
You've gotta what?
别紧张 没说你
Uh, relax. N-not you.
早上好 查克
Good morning, Chuck.
克莱夫 还有彼得森医生你们好啊
Hey, Karev and Dr. Peterson.
能在儿科见到你真是很高兴啊
It's always nice to see you in peds.
谢谢你 罗宾斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Robbins.
查克看起来一切都很好
Uh, so, uh, Chuck's looking pretty good.
他的腹痛减轻了
Um, his, uh, abdominal pain's decreased,
我想是时候安排一次胃镜检查了
and I think it's a good time to schedule a gastroscopy.
好的 好的
Great, great.
那好 你走运了啊 彼得森医生
Well, then, you're in luck, Dr. Peterson,
因为我想克莱夫是监督你做第一次胃镜的
because I think that Karev would be an excellent supervisor
不二人选
for your first gastroscopy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 梅根 咱们去安排这次胃镜吧
Okay, uh, Megan. Let's go schedule that gastroscopy.
是摩根
Uh, it--it's Morgan.
那是什么
What is?
我的名字 我叫摩根
My name. It's Morgan.
无所谓了 没啥区别
Whatever. Same difference.
卡莉·瑞斯乐是我的病人
Carrie Rissler is my patient.
八年前起就是我的病人
Has been for eight years.
我知道
I'm aware.
她当时的生命只剩下六个月
She was given six months to live,
但在实施了乳♥房♥♥切除术 卵巢切除术
but after a mastectomy, oophorectomy,
还有一场凶险万分的实验性生物疗法后
and risky experimental biological therapy,
我成功将她从死亡线上拉了回来
I managed to save her life.
真是神来之手
Which is awesome.
胡说 岂止是神来之手
D--no, it is not awesome.
那简直是奇迹
It is a miracle.
现在我竟然在手术告示牌上
And when I saw on the O.R. board
看到我的病人 我的奇迹
that my patient-- my miracle--
居然在我毫不知情的情形下
is undergoing a lymph node transfer
要去做淋巴结转移
without my knowledge--
是她自己来找我们的 贝利医生
She came to us, Dr. Bailey.
她说几个月前就去找了你
Said she brought it to you a few months ago,
而你却拒绝了
and you shot it down.
那是因为她身上大面♥积♥的疤痕不利于做手术
'Cause her extensive scarring makes her a poor candidate.
我当时也这样觉得
That's what I thought.
但艾弗里建议在她的手臂上做血管造影检测
But then Avery suggested we do some angio studies on her arm--
艾弗里建议的
Avery suggested?
贝利医生 这种方法在拥有像瑞斯乐太太
Dr. Bailey, this procedure has had outstanding results
那样血管的病人身上取得了卓越的成效
for patients with--with vessels just like Mrs. Rissler's, okay?
-这样 -这只会让病情更糟
- This-- - This could make it worse.
甚至有可能致命
It--it--it could even kill her.
这样的事不会发生
That's not gonna happen.
对 你说得对 不会发生
Well, y-you're right, it's not,
因为我不会让你做这例手术
because you're not operating,
我要跟我的病人谈谈
not after I speak to my patient.
你紧急呼我就是让我被大吼一顿
You paged me 9-1-1 to get yelled at?
我紧急呼你是让你来帮我
No, I paged you 9-1-1 so that you could help me
说服贝利 让其相信我们这么做是对的
convince Bailey we're doing the right thing here.
你却失败了
You failed.
好吧 那我们现在怎么做
Okay. So what do we do now?
唯有指望卡莉比你
Well, let's hope Carrie's a little bit
更能说服她
more persuasive than you are.
托瑞斯医生 韦伯医生建议我
Dr. Torres, Dr. Webber suggested--
是吗 规矩是这样的
Unh-unh, here's how this is gonna work--
我说话 你只管听
I talk, and you listen.
你来找我是因为你和你那些伙伴们
You are here because you and your little pals
对口头答辩惶恐至极
are all freaked out about the oral boards,
而韦伯医生暗示凯丽·托瑞斯
and Dr. Webber suggested that Callie Torres
有自己对付它的小秘籍 对吧
might have a special secret study method, right?
-是的 -韦伯医生说对了
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah, Dr. Webber's correct.
凯丽·托瑞斯确实有小秘籍
Callie Torres does have a study method,
精妙绝伦的小秘籍
an excellent study method,
但她可不会轻易传授出去
but she's not about to just give it away.
能者才有资格得到凯丽·托瑞斯的小秘籍
Callie Torres' study method has to be earned.
而说实话 她觉得梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Frankly, she doesn't think that Meredith Grey
还不够格
has what it takes.
我觉得她够格
I think she does?
我觉得梅瑞狄斯·格蕾完全够格
I think Meredith Grey has what it takes?
他的血压很低 血管也破裂了
His B.P. was low and his vessels are collapsed.
我们只能开一条静脉通路
We could only get one good I.V. in.
我们得想办法再开一条
We're gonna have to get another one.
既然如此 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾最好能向我证明下
For her sake, Meredith Grey better hope she's right,
因为这次
'cause today,
这次可是个绞肉机事故
today is gonna be a grind.
不好意思 请借过一下
Excuse me. Coming through.
借过一下
Excuse me.
竟是绞肉机 搞没搞错
A grind? Really?
是个绞肉机
It's a meat grinder.
得了吧 你也知道是什么
Oh, whatever. Like you weren't thinking it, too.
坚持住啊 多米
Hang in there, Dom.
你气色很好 兄弟 真的很好
Yeah, you're looking good, bro, real good.
你骗谁呢 汤米
You're lying, Tommy.
我都成意大利大香肠了
I look like sopressata.
别担心 多米尼克
Don't worry, Dominic.
我们给你打了点麻药以减轻你的痛苦
We just gave you some drugs for the pain. Okay.
你很快就感觉不到痛了
You're gonna start to feel better real quick.
你觉得这是什么 托瑞斯医生
What do you think, Dr. Torres?
需要截肢吗
Is this an amputation?
我可不知道 你觉得呢
I-I don't know. Is it?
什么意思
What?
你告诉我啊 格蕾医生
No, you tell me, Dr. Grey.
你觉得这需要截肢吗
Does this look like an amputation to you?
当然啊
I mean, yeah.
截肢
Amputate?
不行 不要啊 我需要我的手
No, you can't. I need my hand.
汤米 千万别让她们
Tommy, don't let them take my...
好的
All right.
-喂 他是不是 -不是 麻药的作用
- Whoa. Is he-- - No, those are the drugs.
药理作用很快 我们必须麻醉他
They work quickly, just like we have to.
但你们要把他的手砍了 我
But you're just gonna cut off his arm? I mean, I--
这是一所教学医院 迈克 明白吗
No, this is a teaching hospital, Mike, okay?
我在教学呢
I'm doing a thing.
格蕾 规则是这样的
Grey, here's how it's gonna work.
如果你要我帮你准备答辩
If you want my help on the boards,
这个病人就由你来处理
you're gonna run this.
你来决定手术的步骤
You're gonna decide our course of action.
你来主刀 给多米尼克实施
You're gonna be the person that stands between Dominic
手部截肢术
and a hook for a hand.
你愿不愿意呢
You in or you out?
我已经说了截肢是最佳方案
I already said amputation is our best option.
最佳吗
Oh. Best?
- 正是 最佳 -很好 预定手术室
-Yeah, best. - Okay, so book an O.R.
把骨锯烧好吧
And fire up the bone saw.
大家把他搬过去 格蕾要做截肢啦
Let's move him out, people. Grey wants to amputate. Whoa.
托瑞斯医生 且慢
Dr. Torres, wait.
这儿有一根手指
I have a finger here.
我早就看到了 格雷医生
I knew that already, Dr. Grey.
不是 这根手指还能救
No, a viable finger.
看看这个指甲盖
Look at the cap refill.
这算好事还是坏事
I-is that bad or good?
格蕾医生 这算好事还是坏事
Dr. Grey, is that bad or good?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表