马上就回来了
They'll be home any minute.
是我 理查德 你的丈夫
It's me, Adele, your husband.
我是你丈夫
I'm your husband.
我是你丈夫 是你丈夫啊
I'm your husband! I'm your husband!
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
现在稳定了
Ah, he's holding steady for now,
可我们还要观察几小时再说
but we won't know anything for a few more hours.
我就想问完再离开
I had to know before I left.
当然了
Sure.
我想留下的
I'd stay, I would.
真的 可有人工作双倍时间
I would, but I-I've got people working doubles
在给我替班
covering my shifts,
而且我们正做临床试验呢
and--and we're in the middle of a clinical trial right now,
你明白的吧
and... you know how it is, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
你有问题吗
Do you have a problem?
-什么 -糟了
- Excuse me? - Oh, no.
都2012年了 你看见
It is 2012. You want to be shocked
一个白人抱着黑人婴儿还这么惊讶
by the sight of a white man with a black baby...
你就太老掉牙了
you're about three decades too late!
非常抱歉 别在意他的话
I'm sorry. Don't listen to him.
你是怎么
What--what is wrong--
她太不可理喻了
She's unbelievable.
她盯着你看
She was not staring at you
不是因为爸爸是白人 女儿是黑人
because daddy's white and his daughter is black.
而是因为
She was staring at you two
爸爸发型很好
because daddy has nice hair,
或者说是非常好 可不知为何
maybe perfect hair, but for whatever reason,
他女儿的发型却一塌糊涂
his daughter's hair is 31 flavors of wrong.
让人看了就难受
It's hard on the eyes.
听着 你是白人
Look, you are white,
可你女儿是黑人 我们知道
but your daughter is black.
那快给你孩子整整头发啊
Do your baby's hair!
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你干吗啊
What are you doing?
行了啦
Stop it.
-好疼 -什么计划
- Ow! - What's the plan?
你手指真又瘦又锋利
You have bony, sharp fingers.
什么计划 你说什么呢
What plan? There's no plan.
你的计划 就是我们的计划
Your plan, which makes it our plan.
不管你准备干吗 都得告诉我
Whatever it is, I need to know.
你是密谋谋杀 或者核攻击吗
Are you plotting a murder, a nuclear attack?
没事的 我都会帮你
It's fine. I'll get on board.
我相信这些都事出有因
I'm sure you have a good reason.
别瞒着我就行
But just let me know.
你都吓着我了
You're starting to freak me out.
我觉得欧文出轨了
I think Owen is cheating on me.
你看到了吗
Did you see something?
没有
No.
那是别人看到了
Did someone else see something?
不是
No.
他做什么了吗
Did he do something?
-没有 -那你怎么知道
- No. - Well, then how do you know--
我不知道 不知道 可我就有
I don't know. I don't know! I just...
这种感觉
know.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina--
算了 我
You know what? I am--
我是发神经呢 我神经了 对吧
I'm being--I'm being crazy. I'm crazy, right?
简直是
This is totally...
我神经了
I'm crazy.
我不过是
I'm just...
我们正关系紧张 我就
We're having a hard time, and I'm--I'm--
就乱想 我神经了
I'm making it into... I'm crazy.
我
I'm--I'm--
我抽风呢
I'm--I'm crazy.
好吧
Okay.
我真觉得他没出轨
I really think he's not cheating.
我知道的
I know that.
茱莉亚有个朋友
Julia has a friend.
很漂亮的
She's pretty.
虽然我不喜欢这种深沉纹身女
Uh, a little brooding and tattoo-y for my taste,
不过 很漂亮
but... pretty.
我猜你应该很喜欢那样的吧
Bet you're into that sort of thing, huh?
最后说一遍 我不找女朋友
For the last time, I do not need a girlfriend.
谁说要给你找女朋友了
Who said anything about girlfriend?
我们四个人一起聚聚嘛
One double date.
就当是帮我搞定那个电灯泡吧
Help me out with a third-wheel situation.
听起来挺有趣 但还是算了 谢谢
So, so tempting, but no, thank you.
好吧
All right.
但你还是应该放松一下
But you need to get out there, man.
让自己好好放纵一下
Doing yourself a huge disservice.
我之前谈过女朋友的 好吗
I had a girlfriend, all right?
我现在做不到
Now I just can't.
我不想
I don't want to.
你说做不到 是什么意思
What do you mean, you can't?
你还爱着她
You still love her.
你还爱着莱西
You still love Lexie.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我真想赶快回神外去
I can't wait to get back to neuro.
那里如果病人不行了
At least with lost causes,
医生至少能保持明确的立场
you know where you stand,
病人也会清楚告诉你自己放弃了
and the patients can tell you when they have had enough.
我不知道摩根怎么受得了的
I don't know how Morgan can bear it.
我
I...
我不知道你们这些人怎么受得了的
I don't know how any of you can.
过来
Come here.
茱莲妮·乔达摩
Jolene Jordamo,
出生时一磅四盎司[约567克]
1 pound, 4 ounces at birth.
她现在12岁了
She's 12 years old now.
她还做守门员
She's a goalie.
班吉·格拉曼
Benji Gellerman,
出生时一磅两盎司[约510克]
1 pound, 2 ounces at birth.
他现在九岁 会演奏小号♥
He's 9 years old, plays the trumpet.
这个 汉娜·斯莱文 我亲自接生的
This one, Hannah Slavin? I worked on her myself.
她出生时就像一只仓鼠
She looked like a hamster when she came out.
她爸爸刚跟我们打了电♥话♥
Her dad just called,
说她会走路了
said she took her first steps.
他们还是活下来了
Some of them survive.
怎么了
What happened?
你出什么事了
Did you have an accident?
理查德 你的手
Richard, your hand,
你伤着自己的手了吗
did you hurt your hand?
我 我很好 我很好
I'm--I'm--I'm fine. I'm fine.
是我弄伤了你的手吗
Did I hurt your hand?
我们还是来吃晚饭吧
You know, how--how about some dinner?
我去把烤意面热一下
I'll--I'll heat up the lasagna.
我得了老年痴呆
I have Alzheimer's...
是吗
don't I?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, sweetheart.
是的
You do.
玫瑰岭 那里
Rose Ridge, it--
那里应该是个很好的地方
It seemed like a nice place.
我们今天上午去那的 是吗
We went there this morning, didn't we?
是的 没错
Yes, we did.
我想最好
I think it's best...
我住过去吧
if I were to go live there.
你 你不 你不用这么做
You--you don't-- you don't have to do that.
你应该住在家里
I mean, you-- you can stay here.
我希望你住这
I like having you here.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表