I plant the seed of innovation, I nurture it, and voila...
你就奋发了
you rose.
我难道不是个很棒的领导吗
Am I a fantastic leader or what?
主任万岁
All hail the chief.
亨特什么时候回来
When's Hunt coming back?
不会很快
Not soon enough.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, doctor.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 我很好 只是
Yeah, yeah, I'm good. I just--
我想我还需要更多咖啡
I just need some more coffee, I think.
好吧 如果你很累
Oh, well, listen, hey, if you're too tired,
我们今晚就不必出去了
you know, we don't have to go out tonight.
你不想出去吗
You don't want to go out?
不是 不是 我可没说我不想
No, no, no, no. I mean, I didn't say that I don't... wanna--
天啊 我什么时候才不会轻易就吓着别人
Oh, my God. When am I gonna stop freaking people out?
我不想扮成一个超级幽怨的寡妇
I-I-I don't mean to be the big, sad widow
我不想让大家都陪我忧伤
and I don't mean to bring the room down.
我不想破坏大家幸福的气氛
I-I don't want to ruin other people's fun--
泰迪 我只是 我以为你很累了
Hey, Teddy, I'm just-- I-I thought you were tired.
我们对女士之夜非常期待的
So we're super excited about ladies night out.
-会很好玩的 -是吗
- It's gonna be fun. - Yeah?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
我们很坏很自私
We are bad, selfish people.
一个女人在指望着我们
A woman is counting on us.
她在脆弱孤独的时候依靠着我们
She is leaning on us when she is feeling vulnerable and alone,
我们却在想着跳舞 上♥床♥
and we are talking about dancing and getting it on
在她需要我们的时候
and not even being halfway decent friends to her
我们半点真挚都没有
in her time of need.
你们抛弃她去上♥床♥吗
Uh, you were gonna ditch her so you could get it on?
你以为我们是跟谁学的呢
Where do you think we got the idea?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不去
Anyway, look, I only canceled
但是我知道你们俩会去
because I knew the two of you would be there.
你们又有什么理由
Now what's your excuse?
我要跳萨尔萨舞
I wanted to salsa.
不准去跳萨尔萨舞
No, nobody gets salsa.
我们要和泰迪过女士之夜
We get ladies night with Teddy.
你要去 你也要去
And you will be there and you will be there.
-我得 -不准找借口
- Well, I have-- - No excuses.
-我想马克 -不准找借口
- I thought Mark-- - No excuses.
我看了好多 好多病历啊
I read so much. There's so many charts.
我感觉好充实 我感觉世界在崩塌
I just got so full, I think things are falling out.
我脑子好像都空了
There's--there's nothing in my brain.
莱西 你怎么不在档案室
Lexie, why aren't you in the reading room?
我就去
I can do it.
-很好 -我能 让我来
- Okay. - I can--let me do--
不 不 你不准去
No. No, no, no, you're not doing it.
-但我 -不行
- But I-- - No.
不准再把我妹妹当数据库用了
No more using my sister like a database.
我们把她摧残坏了
We broke her.
结束了 快走
It's over. Done.
走吧
Done.
Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time
From the perfect start
我以后再来拿
So I'll come back and get the...
我其他的东西
the rest of my stuff another time.
And if you're still breathing
You're the lucky ones
好的
Okay.
'cause most of us are heaving
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
Setting fire to our insides for fun
我会永远爱你
I'll always be in love with you.
To distract our hearts
你是我此生的最爱
You're the love of my life.
我不会再爱别的女人
I will never love another woman.
你都不记得她的名字
You don't even remember her name.
And you caused it
And you caused it
好自珍重
You take care of yourself.
And you caused it
你好 尼尔
Hi, Neil.
我还
Am--am I...
活着吗 恐怕是的
Alive? I'm afraid so.
其他人在哪
Where is everybody?
你没告诉别人你做手术了
You didn't tell anyone you were having surgery.
他们都没打个电♥话♥问问我的情况吗
They didn't call just to check up on me?
你跟他们说别打
You told them not to...
说了很多次
several times.
那又怎样
What does that matter?
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
他们应该知道别听我的
They should know not to listen to me.
我可能死掉
I could've died.
他们应该来的
They should've come.
我不敢相信他们没有来
I can't believe that they didn't come.
那我们打给他们吧
Well, let's call them.
要我们给他们打电♥话♥吗
Should we call them?
-好的 -好吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
-好的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
我带了姜汁饼干做甜点
Oh, I got those ginger cookies for dessert.
不 不 不要甜点
Oh. Oh, no, no, no, no dessert.
不 我们就喝一杯酒
No, we're having a glass of wine,
吃一点东西 然后大家就可以回去了
plate of food, then everybody's on their way.
学生之夜
School night.
你怎么跟本说的 你都出来一个小时了
What'd you tell Ben, you'd be outta here in like an hour?
45分钟
45 minutes.
我迟到了 对不起
I'm late. I'm sorry.
我只是不知道我们应该喝红葡萄酒
I-I just--I couldn't figure out whether we wanted red
还是白葡萄酒还是淡红葡萄酒
or white or rose.
然后我想到 干嘛要选呢
And then I realized, why choose?
我说 我们有一整晚的时间
I mean, we've got the whole night.
我们一起喝了
That we do.
还有电影 《辣身舞》《莫负当年情》
And movies. Dirty Dancing and Beaches.
看电影啊[贝利在强调复数]
Movies.
克里斯蒂娜 你在听吗
Cristina, are you there?
我能听见你的呼吸 你还好吗
I can hear you breathing. Are you okay?
我在
I'm here.
你感觉好些了吗
Are you feeling better?
是的
Yes.
我好多了 我
I'm better. I...
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina, um...
我知道你不想谈这事
I know that you don't want to talk about it,
但是 我在这
but... I'm here,
所以
so...
我会一直等着
I just want to stay on the phone with you
直到你挂电♥话♥
until you want to hang up.
我在这
I'm here.
我在这
I'm here.
人体是由各种维持生命的
The human body is made up of systems
系统组成的
that keep it alive.
有维持呼吸的系统
There's the one that keeps you breathing...
有维持直立的系统
and the one that keeps you standing...
亨特
Hunt.
你感觉好些了吗
You feeling better?
什么
What?
流感
The flu.
是 是的 好些了
Oh. Oh, yeah. Yeah. Fine.
我能一起来吗
You mind if I join you?
当然 当然
Oh. Oh, yeah. Not at all.
你知道吗
You know,
斯隆原来还是个很好的主任
Sloan turned out to be a good chief.
斯隆 我是让你
Sloan? I-I asked for you
或者韦伯如果你不想做主任
or Webber if you wouldn't do it.
斯隆做主任了
Sloan was chief?
马克·斯隆
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表