通常来说 移植外科医生转运供体时
Transplant surgeons typically transport donor organs
要将其小心地置于冰块上
by carefully packing them on ice
然后尽快送往受者处
and racing as fast as they can to the recipient.
在移植前 器官只能存活一定时间
The organ can only survive a certain amount of time until it's placed into its new body.
心脏和肺最多只有四至六小时
At best, the heart and lungs only have four to six hours.
- Link - Jules
- Link! - Jules?
我说过会打给你 我是要打的 但是...
I said I would call, and I meant to, but...
没事 我不是来找你的
Oh, it's okay. No, I'm not here for you.
其实...我现在在这里工作了
I actually just... I work here now.
更衣室在哪里 你应该能告诉我吧
Don't suppose you could point me to the scrubs?
不用了 我面试时碰到过她 拜拜
Actually, never mind. I recognize her from the interviews. Bye.
你好 我叫Jules Millin
Hi. I'm Jules Millin.
我叫Mika Yasuda
Mika Yasuda.
我可能已经不小心跟主治医师睡了
Think I might have, accidentally slept with an attending already.
速度很快嘛
You work fast.
但是近期 科学家发明了能提升器官存活率的机器
But recently, scientists have developed machines that can improve these odds.
我太需要咖啡了
Oh! I really needed coffee.
本质上讲 某些器官现在可以放在转运箱里运输
Essentially, certain organs can now travel in a box
由转运箱持续供给营养
that continuously perfuses them with nutrients
保持器官的活性
preserving their viability.
嘿 我叫Luca Adams
Hey. I'm Lucas Adams.
可以叫我Luke 别叫我天行者就好
Or Luke. Just don't call me Skywalker.
第一天 有人紧张吗
First day. Who's nervous?
哇哦 长得挺帅 可惜是话痨
Wow, who is a ten but he won't shut up?
你说什么
What was that?
- 没什么 - 她刚说什么
- Nothing. - What'd she say?
- 有什么好笑的 - 没什么
- What was so funny? - Nothing.
快说吧
Now, come on.
只是评估一下竞争对手 感觉自己很有胜算
Just...sizing up the competition and liking my odds.
就因为我打招呼了吗
Because I said hello?
别担心 天行者
Don't worry, Skywalker.
Jules已经跟主治医师睡过了
Jules here already slept with an attending.
你没说要保密啊
You didn't say it was a secret.
这项创新使我们能够提升
This innovation has allowed us to increase
可用于移植的器官数量
the number of organs available for transplantation.
嘿 Griffith医生
Hey, Dr. Griffith.
慢点 你在制♥造♥安全隐患
Slow down. You're creating a safety hazard.
对不起 我迟到了 因为龙♥卷♥风♥
Sorry... Late... Tornado.
龙♥卷♥风♥是昨天的事了
The tornado was yesterday.
是的
Yes, sir.
好吧
Alright.
这边
Uh, the door.
全国有超过十万人正在等待器♥官♥移♥植♥
And for over a hundred thousand people in this country
对他们来说
who are currently waiting for an organ...
这是重获新生的机会
...it's a chance at a new life.
医人当自强 第19季
第01集 改天换地
恭喜 你们都成功了
Congratulations. You all made it.
来到这里了
You're here.
我知道手术室看起来像是高科技的梦境
I know this OR looks like a high-tech fever dream
但这都是真的 而且很贵 所以别乱碰
but it's all real and very expensive, so don't touch...
那台扫描仪跟我的房♥子差不多值钱
that scanner cost as much as my house.
看得出来 你们很惊叹
I see and appreciate your awe
但如果没有技术高超的外科医生来操控
but all of this high-tech equipment is useless
所有高科技设备都是没用的
without highly skilled surgeons to operate it.
没有你们 这些设备毫无用处
It's useless without you.
你们将用它们来拯救生命
You will use it to save lives.
也将用它们来终结生命
You will use it to end them
因为这就是我们的职业性质
because that's the game we're in.
遇到不幸的一天 我们会终结生命
When we have a bad day, we end a life.
你们知道的 但你们还是选择学医
You knew that and you went to med school anyway
说明你们很勇敢
and that makes you brave.
我们选中你们 不是因为你们的成绩
We didn't pick you for your grades.
而是因为你们很努力
We picked you for your fight.
今天在这里 我们都要得到第二次机会
We're all getting a second chance here today.
我们...
We're...
Griffith 谢谢加入我们
Griffith. Thanks for joining us.
打断我的欢迎辞可不是一个好的开始
I'm not sure interrupting my opening speech is a great way to start off.
你想解释一下迟到原因吗
Do you want to explain yourself?
因为龙♥卷♥风♥ 家里出了点事 Grey主任
The tornado created a family situation, Chief Grey.
我向你保证 下次不会了
I assure you, won't happen again.
早上出门要多预留一点时间 Griffith
Let's allow for some extra time in the morning, Griffith.
如果想在这里成功 就要学会预料无法预料的事情
If you want to succeed here, learn to expect the unexpected.
这句话也送给你们所有人
That goes for all of you.
- 现在我想说一下... - Bailey
- Now a bit about... - Bailey!
你回来了吗
Are you back?!
我看起来像是要回来吗
Do I look like I'm back?
- 不像 - 我听说有新人 有新手术室
- No. - No, I heard about the new class, the new OR.
忍♥不住要亲自来看一眼
Couldn't resist coming to see for myself.
看来我们想到一起去了
Oh, looks like we all had the same idea.
好吧 我看到实习医生们了
Okay, I see baby surgeons.
还有一个主治医生
I see an attending surgeon.
高级住院医生都去哪里了
Where are the senior residents?
我们还在招聘中
We're still working on recruiting senior residents.
原来的高级住院医们都很满意新岗位
Our prior class is all happy in their new residencies.
用力 用力
Push! Push! Push!
好了 Schmitt医生 不要忘记支撑脑袋
Okay, Dr. Schmitt, don't forget to brace the head.
注意表情管理 Schmitt
Fix your face, Schmitt.
- 好的 - Rhadha 再用力一次
- Okay. - Okay, Rhadha, one more big push.
开始吧
And... let's go.
- 我... - 不行
- I... - No.
- 对不起 我只能这样 - 你承诺过的
- I'm sorry. I have to. - You promised!
- 我还为你担♥保♥了 - 对不起
- I vouched for you! - I'm sorry.
实在对不起
I'm so sorry.
Schmitt
Schmitt!
你去环游世界时
You went gallivanting around the world
你的老婆一掷千金
while your wife threw a mountain of money
购置新的手术设备
at new surgical equipment.
然后你提前六个月就重启住院医项目了
Then you opened up the residency program six months before you should have.
你从垫底生里凑齐一班人马
You made a residency class from the bottom of the barrel...
都是被挑剩下的
the rejects.
是啊 带着绝望的味道
Yeah, that smacks of desperation.
我不会签字的
I will not cosign.
Bailey 他们都是很优秀的
Well, look, they are an excellent group, Bailey.
都是精心培养出来的
They are a carefully cultivated group.
我们收到几百份申请
We got hundreds of applications
我们从中仔细挑选人才
and we combed through them to find the gems.
这群人可能不像你一样 有全优的成绩
This class... they may not have gotten straight A's like you
但他们有故事 也有仁心
but they have stories and they have heart.
有同理心
They have empathy.
想培养一位可靠的外科医生 这些是很重要的
And when you're trying to build a solid surgeon, that counts for a lot.
我强烈建议你去环游世界
And I would highly recommend gallivanting around the world.
可以改变你的思维
It changes your thinking.
开阔你的思想
It just... It opens up your mind.
你是在说我思想狭隘吗
You're telling me I'm closed-minded?
我没有那么说
I did no such thing.
Webber医生
Dr. Webber!
我答应过Jo Wilson 如果她能帮我转到妇产科
I promised Jo Wilson that if she got me a spot in OGYN
我就会撑到住院实习期结束
I would see the residency through
不管外科住院医项目什么时候重启
no matter when the surgery program opened back up.
所以现在我不仅冒着丢掉工作的风险
So, presently, I'm risking not only my job
还要冒着失去友谊的风险
but also my friendship.
我还是要说 我讨厌妇产科
That being said, I hate it.
太讨厌了
I hate it so much.
你需要高级住院医生
You need senior surgical residents.
我直说吧 你需要一个住院总医师
I might so far as to say you need a Chief Resident.
如果你让我做 我会非常刻薄
And if you make me him, I will be mean.
非常专横
I will be bossy.
一旦我想变软弱
And if I'm ever tempted to go soft
我就会想象自己回到妇产科 然后就会强大起来
I will picture a return to OB, and I will get stronger.
像阴♥道♥一样强大 我也是被迫学到的
Stronger like a vagina, which I've been forced to learn
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表