毕竟你毁了人家临床试验
Well... you tampered with his clinical trial.
他觉得那样不可原谅
He thinks that's kind of unforgivable.
-是为了阿戴尔和主任 -我知道
- It was for Adele and the chief-- - You know, I know you--
你后悔令他临床试验夭折
you regret that you messed up his trial
但你不后悔自己所做 我知道
but not what you did, I know.
你不用在我面前为自己辩护
You don't have to defend yourself to me.
再说我自己也
I'm kind of...
不可原谅 记得吗
unforgivable myself, remember?
但你没那么做 至少目前没有
But you're not. Not yet at least.
你告诉他了吗
Have you told him?
现实是
Well...
我打给他 他不接
I call him, he doesn't pick up.
看到我 直接走开
He sees me, he walks away.
我可不会在走廊上大喊
Okay, I'm not gonna yell
"我还没打胎呢"
"I didn't get the abortion yet" down the hallway.
那你决定做了吗
Well, so are you going to go through with it,
还是要我陪你再去呆坐着 然后放弃
or are we gonna sit there again and not get the abortion?
今晚六点 我做定了
Tonight. 6:00. I'm doing it.
我得拍泰迪马屁去了
Gotta go suck up to Teddy.
你想跟整形吗
You want plastics?
我看不合适
I don't see it.
是因为莱西吗
Is this about Lexie?
我以为你不介意我们
'cause I thought you were good with that.
跟性无关 重要的是手艺
This isn't about sex. It's about medicine.
那我不懂了
Then I don't understand.
你是个不错的医生
You're a good surgeon.
但还不够突出
Not a great surgeon,
所以我纳闷 莱西怎么看上你了
which is why I was surprised Lexie was even into you.
这和她无关啊
But this isn't about Lexie.
没错
Nope.
那啥 她还好吗
How's she doing, by the way?
老天啊 她还赖在这儿干嘛
God. What is she doing here?
我 什么
I don't...what?
你不就这么想吗
Is what you're thinking, right?
肯定以为我私奔去德国
I mean, you thought that I would run away to Germany
不用再碍你眼
and you wouldn't have to see me again,
大松一口气吧
which was a relief, I mean,
咱俩一整年狗血不断 总算能停了
after all the drama that we've been through in the last year.
我猜对了 承认吧
I'm right. Tell me I'm right.
我
I...
这样吧 我没走
Okay, so here's the deal -- I'm here
我生活幸福 受够狗血了
and I'm in a happy place and I'm done with drama.
你要想学 我就愿意教
So if you want to learn, I want to teach.
-好极了 -哦耶
- Great. - Yay.
阿历克斯 我没开玩笑
Alex, this is serious.
想拿参加明年的儿科研究基金
If you want the peds fellowship next year,
就下力气竞争啊
you're gonna have to earn it.
我这不刚从非洲运来一堆小病人
I just brought over a bunch of sick kids from Africa.
那你就此发表论文了吗
Well, did you publish and article about it?
因为其他申请者
Because all the people applying for peds fellowships,
可都发表过论文
they've all been published.
都有人投简历了吗
You're already getting resumes?
对 而且你落后不少
Yes, and you're way behind.
听着 你正倒霉 我不想落井下石 但
Listen, I hate to kick a guy when he's down, but--
谁落井了 我可没有
Down? Who's down? I'm not down?
你告发同事 大家都看不起你
Everybody hates you because you narced on a fellow surgeon.
现在你落魄地住在医院里
You're a pariah. You're living in the hospital,
邋遢得像个流浪汉 而且
and you look like a bum and you've...
口气还很臭
got really bad breath.
真的
Really...
真的很臭
really bad.
还要我继续说吗
Do you need me to go on? I...
不用 我好得很
No, I'm good.
看呐 主任来啦
Look, here's the chief!
主任
Chief,
我们迎来了住院医的最后一年
is there, uh, anything you'd like to say
你有什么话想说吗
as we embark on our final year of residency?
该干什么 你们自己有数
You all know what you're doing.
别害死人就行
Just don't kill anyone.
梅瑞狄斯 来我办公室谈谈
Meredith, can I see you in my office?
真是 真是鼓舞人心
Well, that w--that was very... inspirational.
谢谢主任
Thank you, Chief.
新婚时 我们没想过婚姻会分崩离析
Nobody gets married thinking it's gonna fail.
是你要大办婚礼的
Well, you're the one who needed the big wedding.
你什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
要是存款没花光
It means, if we still had our savings,
我失业也就不是什么大事了
my being laid off wouldn't be such a big deal.
不 是我们一起决定的
No, we decided on that together.
我们都想大办
We both wanted that wedding.
不对
No, we didn't.
是你和你妈妈
You and your mother are the--
-停车 -冷静点
- Stop the car. - Calm down.
-我说真的 丹尼 -别胡闹
- I mean it, Danny. - You're being crazy.
你要大老远地走去上班吗
What, are you gonna walk to work from here?
-你干什么啊 -给我停车
- What the hell are you doing? - Stop the car!
我们以为自己的婚姻会长长久久
You think yours is the one that's gonna make it.
德里克不让我参加了 对吗
Derek's refusing to work with me, isn't he?
今天早上董事开会了
The board met this morning.
他们认为 仅仅是停职
They feel that a suspension
会让外界误会
would send the wrong message.
董事会认为 你的所作所为
They feel that what you did
让医院蒙羞
disgraced the hospital...
也让医学界蒙羞
the profession.
抱歉 我尽力争取了
I'm sorry, I did everything I could.
你的意思是
So what are you saying?
你被开除了
You're fired,
决议立即生效
effective immediately.
你不再是西雅图圣恩的医生
You're no longer a doctor at Seattle Grace.
最后通牒传来 总有些震惊的
And so it always comes as a shock...
你明白 一切都结束了
The moment when you realize, it's over.
我发誓 你要下车 咱就完了
You walk away, and I swear, that's it.
知道吗 我不会追你的
All right, I am not gonna chase after you.
你要是下车 咱就一拍两散
You get out of this car, and we are done.
苏珊娜
Susannah!
前一分钟还脚踏实地
One minute you're standing on solid ground.
转瞬之间 天塌地陷
The next minute you're not.
我们要去现场截肢
We're going to the scene of an onsite amputation
一位女病人被车压住了
Woman's trapped under her car.
到时候会残肢遍地
You guys are gonna get swamped with bodies.
凯普娜 我回来前你来负责
Kepner, you're in charge till I get back.
好的先生 顺利开心哦
Yes, sir. Have fun.
截肢开心吗
At an amputation?
我是说 祝你好运
I meant good luck.
绝对会有大批脑损伤
You know what? There's bound to be piles of head trauma.
-德里克没法不理你 -我被炒了
- Derek's gonna have to talk to you. - I got fired.
什么
What?
主任把我开除了
The chief fired me.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
高兴了吗
I mean, are you happy now?
都是你害的
'cause this is all because of you.
你个满嘴跑火车的混♥蛋♥
You and your big fat, stupid mouth!
-放开我 -凯普娜 管管你手下
- Get off me. Get off! - Kepner, control your people.
-停 停下 -都怪你
- Stop! Stop! - All your fault!
-走开 -不许打架
- Get off. - There's no hitting. No hitting.
马上停下好吗
Would you stop right now?
-是要去现场吗 -是
- You going to the scene? - Yes.
等等 没让你去 这还要你帮忙呢
Wait. Wait. I didn't tell you you could go. I need you here.
42岁女性 送院路上失去知觉
42-year-old female. Lost consciousness en route.
气管受损 呼吸困难
Unable to get airway secondary to tracheal injury.
血压89/60
Last B.P. is 89 over 60.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表