手术很成功
It went perfectly.
林克的心脏反映良好 他也很好
Link's heart is responding well, and so is he.
谢谢 万分感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我知道 杨医生已经
Now, I know from Dr. Yang
跟你说过抗排斥的整个细节
that you've heard the whole anti-rejection spiel before...
背景音乐《99 Red Ballons》
我不想太激动
Ooh! I don't want to get too excited.
毕竟杨才走没多久 但是
Yang's body isn't even cold yet, but --
别 你可以尽情激动
No, you can -- you can be excited.
你在董事会有一席之地了
You got a place on the board!
我将制定规定 而不是被动接受
I will make policy, not just hear it.
我要进行改变
I will make changes.
你可以保住你的基因实验室
You can keep your genome lab.
我们可以建个基因主题公园
We can have a genome theme park.
还有
And...
只是
It's just...
什么
What?
韦伯选了我
Webber picked me.
你再给我使劲儿按♥摩♥按♥摩♥
Boy, get in there deep, deep, deep.
我抓住你了 抓住你了
Oh, yeah, I got you. I got you.
这是什么
What -- what is this?
这是
What is --
杨给我的
it's from Yang.
股份转让书
阿历克斯 是什么
Alex, what?
是克里斯蒂娜在医院的股份
It's Cristina's shares in the hospital.
她全留给我了
She's leaving them to me.
什么
What?
她把董事会的职位留给我了
She left me her seat on the board.
她这样做行吗
Can she do that?
不知道
I don't know.
她确实这么干了
She did.
我接受了那份工作
I took the job!
那是你本该做出让步
And you were supposed to be stepping back.
你说 "珍惜这一年 有我做后盾
You said, "Take this year and make it count.
让你绝无后顾之忧 定能有所成就" 你撒谎了
And I'll make sure you can do it." And you lied!
抱歉 我撒谎了
Sorry. I lied.
这是毕生难得一次的机会
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
所以 你有了现在的成就 而要我放弃
So, you got this thing, and I gave up that piece.
你帮不了什么忙 我同时还要
And I found a way to make it work
兼顾事业 照顾孩子 专注研究
with my job, my kids, and my research
而且我做到了
with less help from you, and I did it.
别把自己当受害者
You're not a victim.
我做出的牺牲不比你少
I'm killing myself just as much as you are.
可你还在要求我一再付出
And then you wanted more pieces and more pieces.
我成了空中飞人 每周飞两个来回
I'm flying back and forth across the country.Twice a week...
这次的要求实在太过分了
And now this is just too much.
这样才能和孩子们共聚 做个好父亲
So I can spend time with my kids....And be a good father.
你不能动辄让我们举家迁移
You can't just drag us away...
让我活在你的阴影下
So I can come live in your shadow.
怎么会是阴影 你有自己的工作啊
"Shadow"? You have a job.
你会在詹姆士·麦迪逊医院工作
You're gonna be working at James Madison.
没错 我父亲的第一份工作就是这么来的
Right, that's how my father got his first job here.
他们想要我妈妈
They wanted my mom,
所以她只得致电大学 凭借私人关系
so she had to call the university and pull some strings
给撒切尔也找份工作
and find something for Thatcher to do.
我就是你的随性配偶
It's called a trailing spouse.
我们和他们不一样
This is not like that.
根本毫无分别
This is exactly that.
这不是我的初衷
And it's not what I signed up for.
你知道吗 你这是自私
You know what? You're -- you're being selfish.
我不得不这样 德里克 因为你认为
I have to be, Derek, because you believe
自己的前程比我的事业重要
that your career is more important than mine.
就事论事 这次的确是
At this moment in time, it is!
不 不止这一次 从来都是如此
No, not at this moment -- always.
你一直是那个迷人是外科医生
You will always be that hot-shot surgeon,
而我只是为你深深着迷的年轻实习生
And I will always be that young intern who fell in love with you.
如果你这样看待自己的 那是你的问题
If that's how you see yourself, that's your problem.
我对此无能为力
I can't do anything about that.
我并不是这么想的 而是这是你心中所想
That is not how I see myself. That is the issue here.
在首都华盛顿 你同样可以做手术
D.C. -- You can do your surgeries,
做研究 研究门静脉
You can do your research, you can do the portal veins.
在那里一样可以继续你的事业
There is nothing you can do here that you can't do there.
但我就是不想
But I don't want to!
并非只有换工作那么简单 德里克
We're not just talking about my job, Derek.
我的生活将会彻底改变
We're talking about my life.
我在这里长大 在这里组建家庭
I grew up here. I made my family here.
我在这里帮助医院重建
I helped to rebuild the hospital here
并用我的妹妹 母亲
that has my sister's name on it,
和我自己的名字为之命名
my mother's name, my name.
我住在这里 我的生活在这里
I live here. My life is here.
我不想离开
I don't want to leave.
每当我们自以为能预见未来时
Whenever we think we know the future...
仅需一秒
Even for a second...
未来就会改变
It changes.
皮尔斯医生 今天过得很辛苦吧
Dr. Pierce. Rough day, huh?
七个外伤病人
Seven traumas,
两个需要进行心室输液
two of which had right ventricular perfs,
甚至还做了一个儿科心脏移植手术
Topped off with a pediatric heart transplant.
除那些外 你是怎么融入医院的
Other than that, how you settling in?
这是我经历的最古怪的两周
It has been the weirdest two weeks of my life.
我和大家互不认识
I don't know anyone. No one knows me.
同事间除了工作没谈过其他的
I haven't had one conversation that wasn't related to work.
你现在认识我了
You know me now.
不
No.
天啊 我听上去像在野营时哭泣的孩子
God, I sound like a kid crying at camp.
不 不是因为那个
No, it's not -- it's not that.
是因为其他事
It's...Something else.
我是被收养的
I was adopted.
两年前 为了找到我的生母
Two years ago, I looked up my birth mom.
我要到法庭去查询记录
I had to go to the court for the records.
她已经去世了 我只知道她的名字
She's dead now, so I could only get her name.
但她很了不起
But she was amazing.
她是这里的外科医生
She was a surgeon here.
她的名字在这家医院无人不知
Her name is all over this hospital.
那不是我来这里工作的原因
That's not why I took the job.
但我来这里面试和那有点关系
I mean, it's a little bit why I interviewed,
但这有点 太奇怪了
but it's just... so weird.
她叫什么
W-what was her name?
你的生母
Your birth mother.
爱丽丝·格蕾
Ellis Grey.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
有时未来改变得太快 太彻底
Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely...
我们毫无选择 只能应对下一步
and we're left only with the choice of what to do next.
你是逼我在工作和家庭之间
You're asking me to choose between this job...
做出选择吗
and my family?
我只是说自己不想搬到别处去
I am simply saying I am not going anywhere.
我要留在这里
I am staying here.
我们能够选择畏惧
We can choose to be afraid of it...
呆立当场 战栗不止
to stand there, trembling...
停滞不前
not moving,
做最坏的打算
assuming the worst that can happen.
或者 我们可以勇敢向前
Or we step forward...
什么事
Yes?
杨医生
Dr. Yang?
大家都等着见你了
They're all ready for you.
踏入未知之地
into the unknown...
我们过去吧
Let's do it.
克里斯蒂娜·杨 医生
心胸外科主任医师
期望未来会精彩万分
and assume it will be brilliant.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表