Rhythm's getting very erratic, and--and B.P.'s rising.
安静
Quiet. Quiet.
好 先停下手术
All right. Reverse the paralytics.
检查呕吐反射
All right, let me check his gag reflexes.
不要啊 米基 加把劲
Oh, no, Mickey. Come on. No.
谢博德医生 没有任何脑活动
Dr. Shepherd, there's no brain activity.
那是
That is a...
胰腺假性囊肿 万岁
pancreatic pseudocyst! Bam!
你刚才高呼”万岁”了
Did you just say "bam"?
这是牵涉性疼痛吧
It had to be referred pain, right?
但肩部牵涉性疼痛
But referred pain to the shoulder
是隔膜刺♥激♥的症状
means irritation of the diaphragm,
这看似不合理 但是
which did not make sense, but...
你有胰液外漏
you have pancreatic fluid leakage,
所以我在想
so I was thinking, well, maybe something
也许是有什么刺♥激♥到隔膜
was aggravating the diaphragm,
导致肩部牵涉性疼痛
which referred to the shoulder,
然后 万岁
And bam!
胰腺假性囊肿
Pancreatic pseudocyst.
也许在告知病人的时候
Maybe you should wipe that smile off your face
不要笑得这么开心
before you tell the patient.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, god. I am so sorry.
我忘记这不是个好消息
I-I forgot that this is bad news.
那你为什么笑啊
And... you're laughing.
这是我首次觉得 你让我放心了
For the first time today, I feel like I'm in good hands.
干得好 威尔逊
Nice work, Wilson.
你找到病源了
You traced it back to the source.
我准备接手我妈妈的研究
Hey! I'm doing my mother's research,
但不是你说的那个原因哦
but not for the reasons you said I should.
-别闹 格蕾 -是因为她的想法很好
- Not now, Grey. - She had a good idea!
我不是沾她的光 我是延续她的热情
I'm not riding her coattails. I am sharing her passion.
或许这就是我母亲留给我的
Maybe this is what my mother gave me.
你♥爸♥把你教的不错啊
Your daddy taught you pretty good.
*向前走*
*Go ahead*
*亲爱的孩子*
*Pretty baby*
*向前走 享受人生*
*Go ahead, knock yourself out*
*我一直爱着你 宝贝*
*I still love you, baby*
*你是如此纯洁无暇*
*'Cause you don't know what it's all about*
*明亮灯光*
*Bright lights*
*大都市*
*Big city*
*都让孩子眼花缭乱*
*Gone to my baby's head*
*明亮灯光*
*Bright lights*
*大都市*
*Big city*
没事吧
You okay?
这首歌♥真不错
You know... that's a good tune.
让我想起很多以前的事
Brings back a lot.
如果你不提醒自己
You know, if you're not careful,
以前犯下的错误就会很困扰你
all your old mistakes can just roll up on you.
我也教我的孩子弹吉他
I taught my kid to play guitar, too.
就像你说的
It's like you said.
我多希望我当时坚持下去
I wish I'd had stuck with it.
也许你孩子坚持弹吉他了
Well, your kid probably does, too.
但时光无法倒流 是吧
Yeah, but there's no going back, is there?
你想看看他的照片吗
Can I show you a picture of him?
我儿子
My boy?
你有他的照片啊
What, you have one?
这是尼基
That's Nicky.
他那时五岁 现在差不多十二岁了
He's 5 there. He'd be about 12 now.
旁边那位是他妈妈娜奥米
And, uh, that's his mom, Naomi.
她是日本人
She's Japanese.
这是
Who's...
他们现在在哪
Where are they?
南佛罗里达州
South Florida.
我很久没有回去了
I haven't been back there in years.
天啊 你真是死性不改啊
God, you just keep doing this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
放过这个孩子 永远都别回去
Do this kid a favor. Don't ever go back.
让他好好长大
Let him grow up
不要让他知道你是个烂人
without knowing you any more that he already has.
搞什么啊
What the hell, man?
这样对他比较好 你知道的
He's better off. You know that.
你怎么了啊
What's your problem?
刚才还好好的
We were having fun here.
我是在保护你儿子 你儿子没你更好
I'm trying to protect your kid. You're no good to him.
你不了解我 也轮不到你来说我儿子
Hey, you don't know me, and you don't talk about my kid.
别动手
Hey! no!
滚
Out!
给我滚
You, out, now!
这样对大家再好不过了
This way, you can do the most good for the most people.
你真这样认为
You think so?
他会很欣慰的
He would be grateful.
你所做的正是他希望的
You did exactly what he wanted.
我不会退出这个项目
I'm not dropping the project.
你是对的
You were right.
我是为了她才参加的
I was doing it for her.
现在我要为造福他人完成它
And now I will do it for a million people
即使我见不到他们
I'll never even meet.
也是为了米基
And for Mickey.
我非常需要你的帮助
I could really use your help.
我们才刚刚有点了解
We were just starting to learn
大脑神经连接之广袤
the extent of the brain's connections...
连接之远 连接之深
How far they reach, how deep they go.
我已经不知道该怎么说我自己了
I think I've ceased to exist.
我今天创造了历史 实话实说
I made history today, literally.
给无法手术的病人手术
Operated on the inoperable,
把病人从死亡中拯救出来
saved a man from certain death,
但却毁了他的生活
and then ruined his life.
还有 欧文
Oh, also Owen
好像跟那个叫玛琳的处得很好
seems very happy with that Marling person
而他却从没跟她提起过我
to whom he has never even mentioned me.
就好像过去几年什么事都没发生过一样
It's as if the last few years never happened.
还有 卖♥♥纸巾的自动售货机
Also, the automatic paper towel thingy
认不出我是个人类
won't recognize me as human.
我就站在那 像个傻子一样挥着手
I'm just standing there, waving my hands like an idiot.
对不起 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
申请研究基金
Application for research funding.
你选好项目了
Oh, you picked your project.
我要做3D打印的门静脉
I'm gonna 3-D print portal veins.
这太棒了 梅
That is amazing, Mer.
-你打算如何 -好了 别说了
- How are you gonna do that-- - Okay, don't.
所以我才没有告诉你
It's why I didn't tell you.
我有一份事业和一个家庭
I have a career and a family,
我决定要同时照顾两方面
and I'm going to do both.
我没有时间听你说我做不来什么
What I don't have time for is for you to tell me that I can't.
我从没说过这种话
I never said that.
你知道 我一直支持你
You know, I was always there for you,
无论你想要什么
for whatever you needed.
现在要你来支持我了
And now this is when I need you,
你应该来帮我
and you're supposed to help me.
然而相反地 上周你把我推到一边
And instead, last week you pushed me aside
就因为我有了孩子
because I had a baby.
你是现在没时间考虑我吗
You don't have time for me now?
是你从来就不想
Because you don't have time
为了那些和你追求不一样的人付出
for people who want things that you don't want.
但我们知道所有的连接都很重要
But we know that every connection matters.
每一个连接都很关键
Every connection is crucial.
我 我还得把这做完
I-I-I have to finish this.
如果有一个断开了
And when one is broken...
那通常说明损伤已经造成了
It usually means some damage has been done.
我不知道是你有了别人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表