实习医生格蕾
第十季 第二十集 "独自奋战"
"Go It Alone?"
外科手术是台♥独♥角戏
Surgery is a solo act.
-真的不用帮忙吗 -我没问题
- Are you sure you don't want help with that? - I got it.
加把劲啊
Come on. Come on.
手术刀在手 我们开始手术
We step up to the table with a scalpel in our hand,
-从此一路独行 -你写了领奖词没有
- and we go it alone. - You written your speech yet?
还没 小梅和我晚上去喝酒
Uh, no. Not yet. Mer and I are going out for drinks tonight,
她会帮我的
and she's gonna help me.
这份独♥立♥影响巨大
The isolation can start to define you.
因为虽然你被一个团队包围着
Because even though you're surrounded by a team...
那么说
So...
伏特加会帮你写哈珀-艾弗里的领奖词
Vodka is writing your Harper Avery acceptance speech?
龙舌兰
Tequila.
重要的是你接受过的训练
what it really comes down to is your training,
你的选择 决断
your choices, your wits...
你的双手 技术
your hands, your stitch.
我会去的
I'm coming.
去乔的酒吧 你得上班啊
To Joe's? You're working.
不 去波士顿 明天
No, to Boston. Tomorrow.
我们可以制♥造♥完美一夜
We can make a -- a night of it, you know,
有香槟
champagne,
还有客房♥服务
room service.
我早上飞过去
I'm flying out in the morning,
参加颁奖礼
I'm going to the ceremony,
晚上就红眼班机回来
and then flying back on the red-eye.
加一起也不到24小时
I'll be gone less than 24 hours.
克里斯蒂娜 这可是你人生中最重要的一天
Cristina, this is the biggest day of your life.
你剪头发了
Did you get a haircut?
你在转移话题
you're changing the subject.
是的
Yep.
重要的只是你
It comes down to just you.
你已经值了两整周的夜班了 亚历克斯
It's been two full weeks of the night shift, Alex.
你还能撑多久
How long can you keep doing this?
这不是还撑着呢
Well, I haven't dropped yet.
你打算什么时候告诉罗宾斯
Well, when you gonna tell Robbins?
我哪有机会啊
When do I have a chance?
我每天24小时都在做手术
I'm doing surgery 24 hours a day
中间就只能20分钟小睡几次
with a dozen 20-minute naps in between.
你好像双面间谍啊 性感撩人
You're like a double agent. It's actually pretty sexy.
-罗宾斯 -克莱夫别来找她 她下班了
- Hey, Robbins. -Uh, back away, Karev. She's off duty.
我就想说你真美 那算了
Oh. I was gonna say you look nice, but whatever.
谢谢 今天是约会夜
Aww, thank you. It's date night.
我们已经好几周不值一班了
Yeah, listen, we've been on opposite schedules for weeks,
所以如果再不坐下来一起吃顿饭
so if we don't take the time to sit down and eat a meal together
回忆一下我们为啥结婚
and remember why we chose to be married
我们就要弄死对方了
we will kill each other.
别紧张
No sweat.
一切都在我掌控之中
I've got everything handled.
-约会快乐 -谢谢
- Enjoy your night. - Thank you.
太感谢了 你最牛了
Thank you so much. You're amazing.
她根本不知道我有多牛
She has no idea how amazing I am.
听说这边有人被狗咬伤了
Well, I hear we have a dog bite over here.
这是吉尔和她父母 凯尔和妮可
This is Jill and her parents, Kyle and Nicole.
你们好 我是艾弗里医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Avery.
她说"很高兴见到你"
She says, "It's nice to meet you."
你的狗狗咬了你 看起来它不太友善啊
Now, your dog bit you, huh? That doesn't seem very nice.
-吉尔也听不见 -这样啊
- Jill is deaf, too. - Okay.
万幸的是伤口不深
Well, luckily, it's not too deep.
既然是脸上 我现在就可以缝合好
And since it's her face, I can go ahead and stitch it right up.
完全不用担心
Nothing to worry about.
他说"不用担心"
He says, "Don't worry."
很好 就这里
That's good. Right here, okay?
我们不能抛弃那条狗
We are not getting rid of the dog.
她揪了他的尾巴
She was pulling his tail.
他还大叫了几声表明他不高兴
He growled to let her know he didn't like it.
我知道她听不见
I know she can't hear.
打扰一下 凯尔 你和妮可有没有考虑过
Excuse me. Kyle, have you and Nicole considered
给吉尔植入一个人工耳蜗
a cochlear implant for Jill at all?
是的 我们讨论过了 我们不太感兴趣
Uh, yeah, we've talked about it. We're not interested.
她的条件正适合
She's the perfect candidate.
年龄正好 身体健康
She's the right age, she's healthy,
现在正是她能最多受益的时机
and now is the time where she would get the most benefit.
是的 我告诉他"不要"了 我们不要
Yes, I told him "No." It's a "No."
我们很确定
We feel very strongly about that.
好吧
Okay.
看 你让她吼起来了
See? Now you made her yell.
他没有说她是残疾
He didn't say anything about her being diseased.
你反应过激了
You're overreacting.
不 不是的 我道歉 不好意思
Oh, n-no, no. I-I apologize. I'm sorry.
我们理解并完全尊重你们的决定
We understand and completely respect your decision.
现在就把你们宝贝女儿的伤口缝好 好吗
Let's just get your little girl all stitched up, okay?
这是胃旁路术一个常见的并发症
This is a common complication of gastric bypass.
你上一次手术
The connections
建立的连接扩张了
that your previous surgeon created widened,
所以你的胃和肠被拉长了
so your stomach pouch and intestines have stretched out.
所以基本上
So, basically,
这手术就和没做一样
it's as if I'd never had the surgery done at all.
格蕾医生和我有信心
Well, Dr. Grey and I are confident we were able to
将胃旁路术后胃肠问题
restore the anatomy of the gastric-bypass procedure
修复到它们没有被拉伸前的样子
back to the way it was prior to stretching out.
有人在这陪护你吗
Is anyone here with you?
没有 我妻子把我从到这就走了
No. I had my wife drop me off.
她第一次的时候在
She was there the first time,
所以我说这次不用她再看护了
so I told her she could sit this one out.
我自己在医院几个晚上没问题
I can handle a couple of nights in the hospital on my own.
我们不会让你一个人的
Well, you won't be alone.
整夜都会有人在这陪护的
There will be someone here to monitor you throughout the night.
你现在休息一下吧
Now, you just get some rest, okay?
考虑他的合并症
Given his co-morbidities,
他术后并发症风险很高
he's a high risk for post-op complications,
所以我们中的一个
which means one of us
得留在这观察他
is gonna have to stay here with him tonight.
这时候你就应该主动请缨了
This is where you offer to do it.
我今天有事
I kind of have plans.
格蕾啊 值夜
Ah, the all-nighter, Grey.
是最考验人
It's the experience that tests you the most,
最让人进步的经历了
teaches you the most.
当你回首职业生涯
And when you look back on your career,
这将是你记忆最深的片段
you remember it most fondly.
我知道 因为上周一也是我值的夜
I know that because I did one last Monday night.
那说明你已经休息好了 很好
That means you're well-rested. Perfect.
晚安
Good night.
凯萨琳
Kathleen.
你能不能找一下谢博德医生
Would you find Dr. Shepherd
让他去日托所接孩子们
and ask him to pick up the children at daycare?
我以为我们已经在基因受体上领先了
I thought we'd take the lead on gene receptors.
我们做基因受体
We do gene receptors.
-医生 -基因受体是我们的面包和黄油
- Sir? - Gene receptors are our bread and butter.
你告诉克雷森如果他...
You tell Claesson that if he --
虽然我懂了他说的话 我还是不懂他在说什么
Even when I understand him, I-I don't understand him.
你又推掉了诺娃·詹金斯的海马切除术
You pushed Nova Jenkins' hippocampectomy again?
是啊 没办法
Yeah, I had to.
我得在格但斯克时间[波兰城市]接电♥话♥
Uh, I got to take these calls on gdansk time.
你上周把三个病人推给了克利夫兰诊所
You referred three cases to the Cleveland Clinic last week.
这可不行啊德瑞克 人们是冲你来的
This is not okay, Derek. Uh, people come here for you.
你还在这工作呢
You still work here.
最先可是你说服我
You're the one who talked me
参与这个项目的
into this project in the first place.
韦伯告诉我你取消了讲座
Webber tells me that you canceled your lecture.
这已经是你这个月
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表