Before you start printing,
我要跟你回顾一下
I want to go over a few things with you.
-我站着挺好 -我说"坐下"
- Well, I'm good right here. - I said "Sit."
第一次打印的时候 我觉得问题是....
So, the first time we printed, I think where I went wrong is...
她真美丽
She's so beautiful.
你要告诉我
You're telling me she's gonna
我没法陪着她长大吗
have to grow up without a mother?
还有其他选择
There are other options.
你能等候器♥官♥移♥植♥
You can ge on a transplant list.
也许下一阶段的试验
And maybe the next phase of trials
条件会更宽泛
will be more inclusive.
但我这次就想参加
But I want this one.
我真的非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
你不符合标准
You don't meet the criteria.
打电♥话♥给你妈妈
Call your mom.
她肯定很担心你
I bet she's worried about you.
说实话 我真的为我儿子骄傲
Honestly, I'm really proud of my boy.
他有种站出来追求真爱
He had the stones to stand up and ask for true love.
感觉还挺吓人的
I -- that's scary.
当然了 我肯定不会跟他说这话的
Of course, I would never tell him that.
你这是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你这一路上都很安静
You were quiet all the way here.
是不是没人给你过生日所以很难过啊
Are you sad because no one celebrated your birthday?
得了吧 我又不是小孩子
Oh, come on. I'm not a child.
-亨特想让我退休 -什么
- Hunt's trying to push me into retirement. - What?
今天一早他就给了我一份退休指导
He started the day by handing me directions to the pasture.
你肯定告诉他那玩意儿该扔吧
And you told him where to stick it, right?
好了
Oh, come on.
你可别拖我后腿啊
Don't slow down on me now.
我已经准备好开始新的生活了
I'm ready to start the next part of my life.
我想和你一起开始
And I thought I was gonna do it with you.
如果你不打算和我一起 你随好靠边站
If you're not up for it, you'd better step aside.
如果你想 你
And if you are, you...
我们走
Let's go.
好吧
All right.
现在请微笑
Now smile.
装出惊喜的样子
And act surprised.
什么
What?
惊喜
Surprise.
生日快乐 先生
Happy birthday, sir.
你看着我的眼睛对我说谎 贝利
You looked right in my eyes, and you lied to me, Bailey.
那不算说谎 因为是你自己太笨了
Yeah, but it didn't count because you were being stupid.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢 谢谢
Well, thank you. Thank you.
亚利桑那告诉我杰克森
Hey, Arizona told me that Jackson put together
召集委员开会讨论你和凯丽的事
a committee to look into this thing for you and Callie.
天啊 你可以告诉他不用开了
My god. Whoops. You can tell him to stop.
-想来点酒吗 -太想了
- You need a drink? - Yeah.
-快去喝一杯吧 -等等 发生了什么
- You can have a drink. - Wait, well -- well, what happened?
今天我们推♥翻♥了政♥府♥ 我们渴死了
We overthrew the government today. We're thirsty.
我不明白 什么啊
I don't -- what?
你还好吗
How are you doing?
-挺好 -您的酒
- Okay. - Here's your drink.
等我喝完这个我会更好的
I'll be better once I've had this.
给
Here you go.
女人们都很爱你
Women love you.
你有二十多条回复
You've had over 20 responses.
我缩小范围到十条
I narrowed it down to 10.
你应该看看 挑三个出来见个面
You should look these over. Pick three for coffee dates.
好吧 我要去找韦伯了 然后
Okay, I got to go talk to Webber, and, after that,
我觉得我们就可以离开这里了
I think we should get out of here.
-欧文 -你可以在这里等我
- Owen. - You could just wait here.
或者我们在你家见
Or we could meet back at your place.
欧文
Owen.
瞧
See?
我会因为这惹上麻烦 我不想找麻烦
I can get in trouble for that, and I don't want to.
这没有承诺任何东西
This isn't a promise of anything.
你想要承诺吗 我可以向你承诺
You want a promise? I can promise you this --
你不能全指望我 因为世事无常 知道吗
you can't count on me, 'cause stuff happens, you know?
房♥子失火 车祸 生病
Houses burn. Cars crash. People get sick.
我们中的某个人可能明天就会死
One of us could die tomorrow.
我向你承诺 不能指望任何事情
I promise you cannot count on anything,
但这会让 我随时都可以吻你
But this makes it so... I can kiss you whenever I want to.
我不想再跑来跑去 躲来躲去的
I don't want the stupid running around and hiding.
我希望能在我想吻你时吻你
I want to kiss you when I want to kiss you.
我知道
I know.
知道什么
Know what?
我希望我的孩子信仰什么宗教
What religious tradition I want to bring my kids up in.
你说你不 你不知道 但我知道
You said you don't -- you don't know, but I do.
他们是不是基♥督♥徒对我来说很重要
It's important to me that they're Christian.
我以为你知道这点
I thought you knew that.
我的孩子和我的信仰不一样
That my kids would have different beliefs than I do?
这 这太奇怪了 艾普丽尔
That's -- that's a little weird, April.
过渡 是指
Transition is movement
从一种生活转变到另一种全新的生活
from one part of a life to a whole new one.
十五岁就参加董事会
A-a-and board meetings at 15?
我还在想象我的孩子会参加四健会呢
I kind of pictured my kids in 4-H.
四健会:美国农业部管理的一个以农村为主的青年组织
去养猪吗
Like raising pigs?
或者养牛
Or cows.
他们能和家畜和谐相处也是很重要的
It's important that they're comfortable around livestock.
-是吗 -杰克森
- Is it? - Jackson.
他们可以在寄宿学校里骑马
They'll ride horses at boarding school.
他们要上寄宿学校吗
They're going to boarding school?!
这种转变像是一条又黑又长非常恐怖的隧♥道♥
And it can feel like one long, scary, dark tunnel...
今天上午我说到
So, this morning, I mentioned
取消你的手术安排
pulling back on your surgical schedule.
你非得现在说这个吗 在我的生日上
You want to do this now -- on my birthday?
听着 我很抱歉亨特 但我不会退休的
Look, I'm sorry, Hunt, I'm not retiring.
你可以强迫我 但我不会
You can force me out, but I'm not --
我想任命你为住院医培训项目的负责人
I'd like to appoint you director of the residency program.
你将负责医院内所有
You'd be in charge of all the decisions
和教学相关的政策
regarding the educational arm of this hospital.
但你必须得从另一头出来
...but you have to come out the other side...
我能教 我很擅长
I can teach. I'm good at it.
但你能带来一些我没有的东西
But you bring something to it that I just can't.
是吗 是什么
Well, what's that?
你
You.
仔细考虑一下
Take some time to think about it.
我想为韦伯医生祝酒
I'd like to make a toast to Dr. Webber.
-我也要 -什么
- Me, too. - What?
得先等我说完
Not before I finish mine.
你们先争着 我想说
While you guys fight it out, I just want to say...
如果没有韦伯医生 我就不会在这里了
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Dr. Webber.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为等在另一头的
...because what's been waiting there...
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
也许更精彩
...might be glorious.
负责住院医培训
Residency director?
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表