现在我们确定的是你的心脏没有受到损害
What we know for sure is we've done no damage to your heart,
而且在这种初期阶段
and at this preliminary stage,
脑动静脉畸形不会继续发展
it appears the A.V.M. won't continue to grow.
那就是说
So you're saying...
我会活下去
I'll live?
是的
Yes.
我的天呐
Dear god.
-本 亲爱的 -我懂
- Ben? Honey? - I know.
不会有事的
We'll be all right.
我知道花了太多钱 这一年太疯狂了
I know it's a lot of money. It's been a crazy year,
但我的世界不能没有你
but the world is a lot more fun with you in it.
只要我们俩在一起 一切都会没事的
As long as we have each other, everything will be fine.
-乔伊斯 我们玩完了 -是的
- Joyce, we're screwed. - I know.
我们不只是破产 我们还是罪犯
We're not just bankrupt. We're criminals.
我们很可能会坐牢
I think we might go to jail.
我们简直亲手埋葬了自己
Oh, we're so incredibly screwed.
就像廉价妓♥女♥作践自己一样
Like a $2 whore.
杨 那是我的踝关节骨折病人
Yang, that's my broken ankle.
下次在偷我的病人之前
How about a little heads-up
知会我一声好么
next time you wanna steal one of my patients?
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
我救了他
I saved his life.
我知道你救了他
So I get that you saved him,
但他是我的病人 你得提前跟我说
but he was my patient, and you should've told me before you...
我想出了治疗方案 而你没有
I came up with the fix. You didn't.
如果你还因那晚的事而生气
If you're still pissed about what happened the other night,
我 我在和杰克森交往
I... I'm with Jackson.
上次那事的确不该发生 也不会有下次
It was inappropriate, and it's not gonna happen again.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你亲了我 肖恩
When you kissed me, Shane.
是那个啊
Oh. That.
我们那时很激动 所以就发生了
We were excited. It happened.
我很抱歉你想多了
I'm sorry it meant more to you--
-没想多 -那你还说
- It didn't. - You're still talking about it.
你怎么回事啊
What's happened to you?
你俩在嘀咕啥
What are you guys whispering about?
-没事 -天呐 你们 好吧
- Nothing. - God, you guys, fine.
是亚利桑那·罗宾斯
It's Arizona Robbins.
但别到处说好吗
But please don't say anything, okay?
-因为她不想 -罗宾斯
- Because she really doesn't need... - Robbins?
就是说 你现在是拉拉了
So... you're gay now?
肖恩 成熟点 这东西没定性的
Shane, grow up. It's a sliding scale.
我只是对她有点好感而已
I slide over her way.
如果你见人就贴标签
If you really have to label everything,
那就给我贴"热恋中"
then label me "in love."
墨菲
Murphy!
很抱歉 他们猜得七七八八了
I'm sorry. They pretty much figured it out.
不 我才要道歉 因为我得跟你说实话了
No. I'm sorry, because I'm about to be very frank.
那晚我做了非常糟糕的决定
The other night was a bad call on my part.
我那时很孤独 而且当时很愉悦
I was lonely, and it was... lovely.
但仅仅只是那一晚
But it was-- it was one night,
不会再有下一次
and that's all that it will ever be,
所以如果这和你预期不一样
so if you had different expectations,
那就慢慢适应
please adjust them.
当然
Of course.
你不需要道歉 这是我的错
There's no need to apologize. It's my fault.
我从不和别人深交
I don't open up to people much,
而只要和别人交往深入点
and when I try to open up a little bit,
我就会得意忘形 以前就有过
I can get carried away. It's happened before.
而你
And you...
作为外科医生 我一直很欣赏你
I've just always admired you as... a surgeon,
你个人我也挺欣赏
and--and a person,
所以我以为你有那个意思
and the thought that you thought about me...
我却误解了
I misunderstood.
我想过头了 很抱歉
Um, I went overboard, and I'm sorry.
不会有下次
It won't happen again.
莉亚
Leah...
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
杜松子酒 加冰
Gin, rocks.
你不会要我买♥♥单吧
You gonna charge me again?
别的酒吧对乐队都免费啦
Most places comp the bands, you know?
这杯我请
I got this one.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
吉米·埃文斯
Jimmy Evans.
你好
Hey.
我认识你
I know you.
我来这也才几天而已
I've, uh, been here the last couple of nights.
不 我不是说这个
No. Something else.
天呐
Oh, my god.
你是医院里的
You're a doctor...
医生
at the hospital.
当之有愧
Guilty.
你每晚都来这干嘛
What brings you back here every night?
听你弹奏 我喜欢你的歌♥
Oh, uh, you. I mean, I like your set.
其实我是喜欢艾伯特·柯林斯的歌♥
Uh, I like the Albert Collins stuff.
美国布鲁斯吉他大♥师♥
耳力不错嘛 你会弹吗
Ah. You got a good ear, then. You play?
小时候我爸教过我一点
My dad taught me a little when I was a kid,
但他后来没继续教我了
but, uh, he didn't stick with it.
那你应该坚持去自学
Aw, you should have stuck with it.
弹吉他能给你带来很多东西
Look where it could've taken you.
虽说不能当医生救死扶伤
I mean, instead of saving people's lives,
但你可以来这给四个听众
you could be playing 70-year-old songs
演奏首怀旧老歌♥
to four people in a giant ashtray.
你是哪方面的医生
What kind of doctor are you?
小儿科医生
Pediatric surgeon.
婴儿 小孩
Babies, kids.
我这辈子就见过儿科医生一次
I met a pediatric surgeon once.
我人生中最恐怖的一晚
Scariest night of my life.
我儿子两岁都不到
My son's not even 2 years old.
我给他吃草莓 他噎着了
I'm feeding him strawberries, and he starts choking.
脸色发紫
Turned blue.
赶紧送他去医院 医生把他救活了
We take him in, they get him breathing again.
儿科医生给他插管
Pediatric surgeon runs the tube down his throat,
把噎着他的东西取出
and got the thing out.
救了我儿子 也救了我
Saved my boy's life. Saved my life, too.
如果那晚我儿子死了
If I'd lost my little boy that night,
我估计也活不下去了
I never would've made it. I never would've survived.
幸好没事啊
I'm glad it worked out for you.
是啊 真心得感谢你们儿科医生啊
Yeah. Thank god for you guys, man. Seriously.
你儿子在哪
So where is he?
你家人呢
Now, I mean. Where's your family?
这个问题很复杂
That's a complicated answer.
这酒吧都没什么人了
This place has really cleared out.
看来我真有"魅力"啊
I guess I was the big draw.
是的啊
Yeah, well...
我也该走了
I probably should head out myself.
你会弹吉他吗
I was gonna say, you play a little?
我多出一把吉他
I got an extra guitar.
我们可以一起弹啊
We can get up and make some noise.
不了 我就小时候弹过 之后就没弹了
No. No, I haven't played since I was a kid.
反正没人听 弹不好也没关系
Well, there's no one here to hear you suck.
一起啊 很好玩的
Come on. It'll be fun.
我什么曲子都不懂
I don't know any songs.
还记得你♥爸♥爸教你弹的曲子吗
What about the songs your daddy taught you?
我可能会弹
I might know one of those.
是不是心律有变化
Am I hearing changes in his rhythm?
请打开心脏检测仪
Turn up the heart monitor, please.
开了
Done.
增加甘露醇剂量
More mannitol.
心律混乱 血压上升
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表