他的肚子这会儿正在变大
His girth is increasing as we stand here.
-这上面说 -我知道上面说什么 但那不对
- Look, it says-- - I know what it says, but it's wrong.
再检测一次
Redo it.
再次充电至200焦
All right, uh, charge again to 200.
离手
Clear.
克莱夫 理查德怎么样
Karev? What's going on with Richard?
回声检查显示心脏活动微弱
Uh, echo shows very little heart activity,
而且静脉压很高
and C.V.P.'s elevated.
杨准备搭建个气囊泵
Yang's about to set up for a balloon pump.
好的 如果准备给他动手术
All right, well, if we're sending him up to surgery,
一定要确保有足够的供血
let's make sure we have an adequate blood supply for transfusion.
这就去
On it.
要是你有更严重的病人等着你去救
If--if you need to go deal with more dire patients,
我理解 你去吧 我没事
I get it. Go. I'm fine.
那可不行 萨沙
Actually, you're not, Sasha. It's important that
我们一定要尽快的清理伤口
we go ahead and debde and clean out this wound
防止伤口感染
as soon as possible to prevent infection.
萨沙 你不该带着吊瓶到处跑
Sasha... are you supposed to be walking around in that thing?
我不能干坐着
I can't sit still.
我在等整形科的医生给我缝合
I'm waiting on plastic surgery to sew me up.
那就是这个人了
That's this guy.
我可以坐在这吗
You mind if I, uh, if I sit here?
那看起来像是布莱恩的笔迹
That kinda looks like Brian's handwriting.
对啊 我的眼镜在泥石流中被冲走了
Yeah, I know. My glasses got knocked off in the slide.
我什么都看不见 但是有可能
I could barely see a thing, but it could've been.
是他的声音吗
But was it his voice?
我记不得了 抱歉 萨沙
I can't remember. I'm sorry, Sash.
我当时意识不清
I was kinda out of it, you know?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
组织上有一点褪色的痕迹
Just a little discoloration in the tissue.
我再做几项检查
I'd like to run a few tests
确保没什么严重问题
just to make sure there's nothing to worry about.
我要暂时麻醉你 好吗
I'm just gonna numb you up, okay?
好 继续吧
Yeah. Go ahead.
我告诉你 那就是他的笔迹
I'm telling you, that's his writing.
我们需要血液 梅 没时间对比血型了
We need blood, Mer. There's no time to screen, type, or cross.
我需要所有的O型阴性血
All right? I need all the o-neg I can get.
好的 等等 告诉我发生了什么
Okay, but wait. Tell me what's going on?
还有员工 实验室人员和护士
And staff. Lab techs, scrub nurses.
把员工都到达前 系统要恢复
I need E.T.A.S on when you can get people in here.
搞定了呼我
Page me when you can.
阿历克斯 把孩子抱起来
Alex, pick up the baby.
梅 我真没空
Mer, I don't have time.
阿历克斯 把我孩子抱起来
Alex. Pick up my baby.
不 是让你抱孩子
No, the baby is for you,
这样你就能冷静下来了
so that you can stop freaking out.
现在放松 告诉我发生了什么
Now just relax and tell me what's going on.
韦伯和布鲁克斯都晕倒了 他们被电击了
Webber and Brooks are down. They were electrocuted.
情况很糟糕 但我们在处理了
It's bad, but we're--we're-- we're--we're dealing with it.
我就想让你打个电♥话♥
I just need you to get on the phone
确保我们能拿到物资 好吗
And help us get those supplies, okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
给你
Here.
轮到你冷静下来了
Your turn not to freak out.
-镊子 -梅兹
- Okay, forceps. - Metz.
-关于韦伯医生的信息跟进 -说吧
- I have a status update on Dr. Webber. - Okay.
杨医生正准备放置气囊泵
Dr. Yang is attempting to place a balloon pump,
但他持续室颤
but he keeps coding.
她要在没有氟硅辅助的情况下 单边放置吗
She's placing one bedside without fluoro?
这样会撕裂主动脉的
She could rupture his aorta.
需要帮你给杨医生打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to get Dr. Yang on the phone?
你不是说 她正在放置气囊泵吗
You just said she's threading a balloon pump.
-是的 -那她怎么通话
- She is, but... - Then how is she gonna talk on the phone?
我不是想
I didn't... mean...
-让她下去 -别 别
- Retract her. - Oh, no.
-不 不 不 -清理肠子
- No, no, no. - Okay, let's run the bowel.
-整个腹部都被感染了 -先清理肠子
- The abdomen's fully contaminated. - Just run the bowel.
我们把这部分切除 然后结束手术
We're gonna resect this and get out of here.
准备好缝合
Let's get ready to pack him.
加油啊 连尼
Come on, Lenny.
太安静了
It's too quiet.
说话
Talk.
你 你做得不错
Y-you're doing good.
你不会撕裂主动脉的
You... are not going to rupture the aorta
因为你 是克里斯蒂娜·杨
because you... are Cristina Yang.
连接控制台
Attach this to the console.
你是你们那届的佼佼者
You are the star of your class.
我一直这样认为 任何人问我
I always knew it. I said it to anyone who'd ask--
我都会说 "小心克里斯蒂娜·杨" 我曾对韦伯说过
"Look out for Cristina Yang." I-I said it to Webber.
克里斯蒂娜·杨很优秀
"Cristina Yang is good."
克里斯蒂娜·杨绝不会撕裂主动脉
"Cristina Yang would not rupture an aorta."
克里斯蒂娜·杨
"Cristina Ya--"
天啊 你做到了
Oh, god, you did it.
我的神啊 他的心跳稳定了
Oh, dear lord. He has a steady heartbeat.
万能的神 你没有撕裂他的主动脉
Oh, praise Jesus. You didn't rupture his aorta.
固定住仪器 然后把他送到重症监护
Secure this device and get him up to the I.C.U.
我们只是为他争取到了些许时间
We just bought him some time.
抱着我 克里斯蒂娜·杨
Hug me back, Cristina Yang.
我知道你不喜欢拥抱
I know you are not a hugger,
但现在 我要求你抱住我
but right now I need you to hug me back.
你好 阿什福德夫人
Hey, Mrs. Ashford.
你发现了吗
Did you find out?
用脚掌用力蹬我的手
Press against my hands with the bottoms of your feet.
发现什么
Find out what?
我的房♥子
About my house.
它的顶冠饰条是最美的
It has the most beautiful crown moldings.
现在手掌用力
Now with your hands.
抱歉 我还没来得及过问你的房♥子
I'm sorry. I haven't had time to ask about your house.
你的视力清楚吗
How's your vision?
-有没有模糊不清 -我的视力
- Any blurriness? - My vision?
我才不介意我的
I don't care about my--
住手
S-stop.
别在这废话了
Stop this nonsense.
请你打个电♥话♥ 问问我的房♥子如何了
Just call somebody, please. Find out about my house.
女士 这不是废话
Ma'am, this isn't nonsense.
我想要帮您 我还有20多个病人
I'm trying to help you, and I have about 20 other patients,
所以查问您的房♥子
so checking on your house is the last thing
只能排在最后
on my mind right now.
大家的伤势很严重
People got injured badly,
所以请您别再对自己的房♥子念念不忘
so you need to stop worrying about your house,
现在 你得告诉我
and you need to tell me if you are experiencing
你是否视物模糊不清
any blurriness of vision.
他的乳酸值为6
His lactate is 6.
6?
他有急腹症 给我安排间手术室 要优秀的人员配备
Uh, he has an acute abdomen. Get me an O.R. and a good staff.
我要琳达 如果她有空 还有诺曼
I'll take, uh, Linda, if she's available. Norman.
-你疯了吧 -找不到诺曼
- Are you out of your mind? - Norman's M.I.A.
-那就安娜 -我去打电♥话♥叫人
- Okay, Anna, then. - I'll make some phone calls.
你不能给他手术
You're not opening him up.
电击受伤
The electrical injury
可能导致腹腔组织受损
may have caused intra-abdominal tissue damage
随着他的心脏衰竭 可能会恶化
and likely progressing because of his heart failing.
他差点都撑不过放置气囊泵
He barely tolerated the balloon pump.
我得做手术 清理坏死组织
I need to get in there and debride the dead tissue.
他的心脏根本承受不了麻醉
There's no way his heart can handle the anesthesia.
他的乳酸值是6
His lactate is 6.
他需要持续的心脏重症监护
He needs sustained cardiac I.C.U.
如果我们什么都不做 他会死的
He's gonna die if we don't do anything.
我们没有坐以待毙
We're not doing nothing.
我们要等气囊泵发挥作用
We're gonna let the balloon pump work..
-我是主治医师 -保持他的体液稳定
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表