我才发现自己离不开他
I can't live without him."
你这么说太不公道了
That is so unfair!
事实就是如此
It's what happened!
当我准备好想和你在一起时
You didn't want me when I was okay--
你不接受我
when I wanted you.
不 你现在并不爱我
No, you just want me now
因为你正面临一份真挚的感情
because you are in something that is real...
这份感情
and that--
把你吓坏了
that scares the crap out of you.
嫁给这个人是要和他共度一生
Marry this guy because you want to make a life with him,
如若不然 趁早放手
or don't, and move on.
但这都跟我没关系
But none of this has to do with me.
一点都没
No, this is...
仅跟你自己有关
entirely about you.
我非常抱歉我昨天对你说了那样的话
I'm very sorry about how I spoke to you yesterday.
暴风雨 所有这些 我们都
With the storm and everything, and we're all just...
你的房♥子
Your house...
没撑得住 是吗
It didn't make it, did it?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你对伤情判断得很准确 救了他们
You saved a lot of people triaging like you did.
你以前当过医生还是...
Were you a doctor or something?
没有 我只是在山脚下
No, I've just lived on the side of the mountain
住了很长时间 这次
for a long time. It's...
这不是第一次来暴风雨了
It's not our first storm.
一位退伍海军陆战队员教我的
An ex-marine showed me how to do it...
在第一次遭遇泥石流时
our first mudslide.
真不敢相信我又得重新建一座房♥子了
Oh, I can't believe I have to build that house again.
也许你可以找个其他地方住下
Maybe you should find someplace else.
不 山脚下只有我们少数几户人
No. We're a few houses on the side of a mountain,
我们彼此互相关照
and we take care of each other.
我相信你肯定能交到新朋友的
I'm sure you'd find new friends.
其他人不会喜欢我的
No one else would have me.
她真的很厉害
She was really good.
手很快
Fast hands.
有一次
One time...
我们都工作了一整晚
we'd all been working all night,
大家都饿死了
and we were starving,
然后她跑到给病人
and she went to where they make the food trays
做饭的地方
for the patients,
然后她偷来了够我们所有人吃的果冻
and she stole Jell-O cups for all of us.
然后果冻都掉地上了
And they fell all over the floor.
她想用那种蓝色的医用床单
She tried to use one of those blue hospital pads
把地板擦干净 但却越擦越糟
to clean it up, but it just made it worse.
搞的到处都是
Got everywhere.
乔跟海瑟说
Jo told Heather that
她小时候曾经在杂货店
she swiped an apple from a grocery store
偷过苹果
when she was a kid.
海瑟求她教自己怎样偷东西
And Heather asked her to teach her how to shoplift.
她以为这可以提高她的手术技巧
She thought it would improve her surgical technique.
你一定跟她很亲近
You must have been close.
艾普丽尔 我真的没时间来这
April, I really don't have time for this.
拜托 拜托
Please just-- just... please.
我希望能在私下
I want to accept your proposal...
接受你的求婚
in private,
没有其他人给我压力让我说"愿意"
without anybody pressuring me to say "yes."
并且我希望在上帝面前接受
And I want to do it in front of God.
其实 其实 不 不
Actually--actually, no, you know what? No.
我不接受你的求婚
I-I'm not accepting your proposal,
我要向你求婚
I am proposing to you.
我想成为你的妻子
I want to be your wife.
我认为你需要把一些事情好好理理清楚
I think you need to think some stuff out.
清楚了
I did.
好吧
Okay.
是的 是杰克森
Yes, it was Jackson.
并且 我是对他有感觉
And... yes, I-I have feelings for him.
他永远是我人生的一部分
He's always gonna be a part of my life.
这有时会让我很纠结
And that gets confusing sometimes,
尤其是当他从
especially when he's
着火的车里救个小孩出来时
pulling babies out of burning buses.
但是
But...
我 我不擅长这个
I... I-I'm not good at this.
这 对我来说是全新的经历
I--this is all new to me.
我从来都是舞会上剩下的女孩
Okay, I was never the girl that got picked at the dance.
我 我不擅长
I-I-I'm not good at it,
并且我容易优柔寡断
and I'm indecisive
因为我常常会考虑到事情的各个方面
because I see eight sides of everything.
而你正是因此选择了我
And that's what you're picking when you pick me.
但你可能并不喜欢这样
And you may not want that.
我想应该没有人会喜欢
I thought maybe nobody would ever want that.
艾普丽尔
April--
但我 我要你
But I... I want you.
我想嫁给你
I want to marry you.
所以 你愿意娶我吗
So will you marry me?
索菲亚在楼下的托儿所
Sofia is downstairs in the day care.
对不起我叫你拐卖♥♥小孩的
I'm sorry I called you a baby-snatcher.
我当时在气头上
I was upset,
我不应该那样对你说话
and I shouldn't have spoken to you like that.
你只是想要冷静一下
You were just trying to cool off,
这么做是非常正确的
and that was the right thing to do--
索菲亚和我今晚还会住在小梅家
Sofia and I will be staying at Mer's again tonight.
她已经两个晚上跟着我了
That'll be two nights with me.
你可以在下两晚带她
You can take her the following two nights.
我们就这样换班
And we'll switch off like that
直到我们排出一个时间表来
until we can figure out a real schedule.
那 多久 这样要继续多久
Well, how long is-- is this gonna be going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
本·沃伦医生
Dr. Ben Warren,
这里是你的妻子
this is your wife.
对不起 我一直很想你 只是
Sorry... I keep missing you. It's--
今天
It's been...
理查德出了点事
Something happened with Richard--
健康方面的问题
A health situation.
我一直在处理这事
I got involved in that.
他仍没醒过来
He's still unconscious.
我不知道他接下来会怎样
I don't know how he's going to...
但他还活着
But he's alive.
海瑟的叔叔到了
Heather's uncle just arrived.
他在陪她妈妈 她的哥哥也在路上了
He's with her mom, and her brother's on his way.
谢谢你们一直陪着她
Thank you for staying with her.
回家吧 好好休息一下
Go home. Get some rest.
你的人如果有受伤的
You need to tell your guys
你得告诉他们不能再去倒霉房♥子那了
to stop going out to the damn pile if they're injured.
我不停地在给同一拨人清创
I keep patching up the same damn guys.
我会跟他们说的 但这不会有任何改变
I could tell 'em, but it's not gonna make any difference.
他们不会乖乖坐着的
They can't just sit around.
这简直会要了他们的命
It... makes them nuts.
好吧 再试试
All right, try harder!
救火车在哪
Where's the rig?
你可以吗 你确定
You okay? You sure?
好吧 在后面
Okay. Out back.
先生
Hey, sir?
我能跟你们一起去吗
Can I ride out there with you guys?
当然
Sure.
你要干什么 肖恩
What are you doing? Shane!
肖恩 你又不是消防员
Shane, you're not a firefighter!
肖恩
Shane!
笨蛋
Stupid.
可恶
Damn it.
你又要干吗
What are you doing?
我们是他的人 我们也得去
We're his people. We have to go.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表